Looks like there’ll be more provocative acts in Georgia!

Guest Ubunter

Guest Ubunter

Hello! I’ve got a friend who lives in Ukraine. He told me that some Ukrainian nationalist organizations like The Brotherhood, Trizub, Patriots of Ukraine, and UNA-UNSO began to discuss on their forums a would-be voyage to Georgia allegedly to take part in the ‘peace march’ confined to a one-year anniversary of a war between Georgia and South Ossetia. I was surprised and intrigued to know that because only Georgians take part in this march – a group of young Georgians head the boundary between Georgia and South Ossetia, which is rather considered as an act of provocation. Now here’s a logical question – what Ukrainian natioanlists are going to do there? I used to read that during a war between Georgia and South Ossetia Ukrainian nationalists also came to Georgia where they disguised themselves in Russian soldier’s military dress to attack Georgian villages. It is true that you can never distinguish a Russian from Ukrainian. So, Saakashvili was at liberty to accuse Russian military of trespassing Georgia’s boundary and committing crimes against Georgian population. Looks like Saakashvili decided to be unoriginal – Ukrainian nationalists will once again disguise themselves in Russian soldier’s military dress to fire on peace marchers. When this happens, Saakashvili will start yelling to make the world believe Russians fire at unarmed Georgians. Yeah, we know you scoundrel! You will easily spare your compatriots to achieve your goals!

• 3 weeks later...
Hello! I’ve got a friend who lives in Ukraine. He told me that some Ukrainian nationalist organizations like The Brotherhood, Trizub, Patriots of Ukraine, and UNA-UNSO began to discuss on their forums a would-be voyage to Georgia allegedly to take part in the ‘peace march’ confined to a one-year anniversary of a war between Georgia and South Ossetia. I was surprised and intrigued to know that because only Georgians take part in this march – a group of young Georgians head the boundary between Georgia and South Ossetia, which is rather considered as an act of provocation. Now here’s a logical question – what Ukrainian natioanlists are going to do there? I used to read that during a war between Georgia and South Ossetia Ukrainian nationalists also came to Georgia where they disguised themselves in Russian soldier’s military dress to attack Georgian villages. It is true that you can never distinguish a Russian from Ukrainian. So, Saakashvili was at liberty to accuse Russian military of trespassing Georgia’s boundary and committing crimes against Georgian population. Looks like Saakashvili decided to be unoriginal – Ukrainian nationalists will once again disguise themselves in Russian soldier’s military dress to fire on peace marchers. When this happens, Saakashvili will start yelling to make the world believe Russians fire at unarmed Georgians. Yeah, we know you scoundrel! You will easily spare your compatriots to achieve your goals!

:lol: In fact there were neither Russians nor Georgians involved in last year's war. On one side you had Ukrainian nationalists killing off ostensibly allied Georgian villagers, and on the other chornozhupy blacks from Amerika prtending to be Georgian soldiers. All overseen by German jews seeking to stir up trouble so their banks could further enrich themselved. Russians and Georgians are really best of friends.