Hate Crime in Courtenay, BC

So did anybody see the recent news about 3 whiteguys attacking a black guy on Vancouver Island? It was caught on camera. This type of thing happens to minorities and aboriginal people all the time and the cops just turn a blind-eye. But one thing you'll notice about these guys who carry-out these hateful actions:

• They never do it on their own!
    They make sure they have lots of back-up before they act big and tough!
    If the black guy had someone with him, the guys in the truck would've been screaming obsenities as they drove away!
    The list goes on, sound familiar Lictor?

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you hear about the three white guys that beat up a white guy? Oh no? Why?

Do you have a link or something or are you just full of it?

I suspect he's full of it...

Alas, we all know there is so such thing as an anti-white hate crime... the liberals made sure whites don't come under the protection of hate legislation... we,re free game for defamation and hatred.

ALthough we should note that the notion of a "hate" crime is absurd... crimes are crimes period.

I suspect he's full of it...

Alas, we all know there is so such thing as an anti-white hate crime... the liberals made sure whites don't come under the protection of hate legislation... we,re free game for defamation and hatred.

ALthough we should note that the notion of a "hate" crime is absurd... crimes are crimes period.

And you are full of white man's anger aren't ya? Which really is just another way of saying your are full of........

Here's a Link to the CBC News page with the story.

And here is the

link where you can view these three "brave defenders of the white race" in action. The term cowardly chicken shit's come readily to mind watching these assholes in action, it's enough to make me and any decent white guy ashamed to be associated with these yobs.

As for hate crimes, the term is not an oxymoron then sex crime is. It's but an apt description of a crime who's sole motivator is based on hatred of another race, gender, religion or sexuality. And the law applies equally to all, I know a couple of Asians who were rightfully brought up on such charges and convicted. So get over yourselves you self-righteous bitches and suck it up.

Edited by Sabre Rider

And you are full of white man's anger aren't ya? Which really is just another way of saying your are full of........

And here is the

link where you can view these three "brave defenders of the white race" in action. The term cowardly chicken shit's come readily to mind watching these assholes in action, it's enough to make me and any decent white guy ashamed to be associated with these yobs.

As for hate crimes, the term is not an oxymoron then sex crime is. It's but an apt description of a crime who's sole motivator is based on hatred of another race, gender, religion or sexuality. And the law applies equally to all, I know a couple of Asians who were rightfully brought up on such charges and convicted. So get over yourselves you self-righteous bitches and suck it up.

Well that black guy just looks like such a perp... and judging by what we know of black on white cirme stats from countries who have the courage to compile them (in the US 85% of interracial crime is black on white despite blacks being a 12% minority, UK reflects similar disparities) I wouldn't be surprised he did some assaulting on his own too...

Sample this bit:

This is an assault that took place in northern Montreal (a Haitian part of the city.. called Montreal "NOIRE" by the locals) at Lester B. Pearson high school. 14 black males and 4 black females assaulted (punched, slugged, kicked, spat on, ripped out the hair) of a 14 year old white girl after taunting her and humiliating her at a nearby restaurant. "Police report stipulated that they where calling her a white slut, and that the males heard that white whores gave especially good oral sex" ... they kept prodding her and taunting her, and finally in a act of defense and defiance she called on of them a "negre" ... and the cowardly savages all decided to assault her and videotape her ordeal on top of it...

such are the multicultural jungles that diversity is making of our high schools...

but wait... do you suppose there was any complaint or media brouhaha made by the local human rights commission? OF COURSE NOT! lol!

Any "hate crime"accusations? NOPE!

And obviously, no "white special interest group" came to her defense (as of course: in canada there ARE NO WHITE ADVOCACY GROUPS), a select few thugs got charged with minor assault (and didn't really have to do anything since they were under 17).

Now of course, I don't have to tell anyone who knows about the sickening double standard in our country that if the races would have been averted... we would still be hearing about it today, there would have been law suits, sensitivity "experts", commissions, and perhaps even a commemorative statue...

but, alas the victim was just a little white girl... so it quite right that she learns her place in the "new" canada...

Don't think that I approve of hate crime legislation: whatever you mean by "oxymoron" I don't know...

the fact is that hate is an emotion, a sexual molestation or a "sex crime" as you put it... is not an emotion.

If I shoot someone to steal his shoes or wallet, or if I shoot someone because he is of a certain race... the effect is precisely the same...

What the pro"hatecrime" people are trying to do is the CRIMINALIZE THE THOUGHT of the person committing the crime.. and i'm sorry but in a rational western type legal system... there can be no such thing as a THOUGHT CRIME. The mere notion of a thought crime is disgusting and terrifying to any free and rational human being... its the kind of stuff Orwell described in his worst nightmare.

If someone is assaulted... prosecute the assault.. not the REASON for the assault.

And here is the

incidentally: the black male is clearly CHALLENGING THEM to fight... (maybe this is another rodney king incident, where he knew someone would be hidden with a camera?)

But even if you use the silly guidelines of what constitutes a hate crime... does a hate crime happen every time people of different races are involved? How do you decide?

If a black guy holds a corner store up... and the owners are white... is that a hate crime? Even if he says cracker?

Is every black vs white bar fight... a "hate crime" ? How do you judge ? How do you decide? To do that you have to GET INSIDE THE HEADS of the perps... which of course is simply impossible.

As I've said, the whole notion of a "hate-crime" is inimical to our western justice system... and far far from eliminating racism it merely multiplies it, it sees racism where there may be none, it emboldens minorities, makes them into supremely sensitive "victims" and makes them see things that for the most part aren't there...

incidentally: the black male is clearly CHALLENGING THEM to fight... (maybe this is another rodney king incident, where he knew someone would be hidden with a camera?)

But even if you use the silly guidelines of what constitutes a hate crime... does a hate crime happen every time people of different races are involved? How do you decide?

If a black guy holds a corner store up... and the owners are white... is that a hate crime? Even if he says cracker?

Is every black vs white bar fight... a "hate crime" ? How do you judge ? How do you decide? To do that you have to GET INSIDE THE HEADS of the perps... which of course is simply impossible.

As I've said, the whole notion of a "hate-crime" is inimical to our western justice system... and far far from eliminating racism it merely multiplies it, it sees racism where there may be none, it emboldens minorities, makes them into supremely sensitive "victims" and makes them see things that for the most part aren't there...

so tell us, how hard is it to get smoke and soot stains out of your white robes after a cross burning? Racist prat.

The three guys are just like Lictor--cowards. Can't fight one-on-one. Big tough men with a small p_n!$. This sort of thing happens to aboriginal people all the time in all these "redneck poop-pile" towns. Racism stems from idiots with the attitude "that this is their country, go home immigrants although the likes of Lictor and those three cowards are also immigrants! Kind of fits nicely into my argument from the other racism thread that Lictor can't answer too. That truly is the real problem!

so tell us, how hard is it to get smoke and soot stains out of your white robes after a cross burning? Racist prat.

Oh so now I'M the hate criminal! Diabolical dude, as soon as we call you on your nonsense you immediately pull the racist card out of your deck... as if we weren't seeing that a mile away.

I cite an assault that took place 18 on 1: that's 14 black males, 4 black females on ONE lone 14 year old white girl weghin about 105 pounds... and you call ME a racist for it... hahahaah: and A KLANSMAN of all things!

how level headed of you! I'm surprised you're not on some sort of debate team with such incredible "real talk skillz"...

Edited by lictor616

The three guys are just like Lictor--cowards. Can't fight one-on-one. Big tough men with a small p_n!$. This sort of thing happens to aboriginal people all the time in all these "redneck poop-pile" towns. Racism stems from idiots with the attitude "that this is their country, go home immigrants although the likes of Lictor and those three cowards are also immigrants! Kind of fits nicely into my argument from the other racism thread that Lictor can't answer too. That truly is the real problem!

The three white guys should have known their place... their are not a visible minority, and the three of em ganging up on a black ... even a burley hardened street thug like the one in that vid, is something completely inglorious and something that they should know: would be used against ALL white Canadians (as it is being right now by you two)

and no i'm not like the three guys because by just looking at that black street thug I would have kown to:

1/not to talk to him

2/ not to look at him

3/ especially not FIGHT with him... which may lead to blood exchange (with black males having the highest per capita HIV infection rate) or worse... a hate crime charge if I win... at best injury or death if I loose ...

so wow what is there to gain?

I leave the street thuggery up to blacks.... they seem to like it... What was it again? 46 out of the 64 murders in Toronto in 2006 were at the hands of 1 black group: Jamaicans?

Either way I prefer avoiding violence of all kinds and towards all creatures unless in cases of absolute self defense.

And that small penis part... lol wow do you get your comebacks from queen latifah movies? How's your size Griz? you seem pretty petty, insecure and worshipful of blacks... (i wonder why... wink wink)

"Redneck poop pile towns"... you can just feel the love eh "griz"... how long? how long before you realize your dream of killing a "cracka redneck"? You seem to be all about peace and brotherhood don't you... what with you dark muttering about the inferiority of white people and how they "are the problem" and they make "poop pile towns"...

"griz".. is that short for grizzly bear or something you lovefilled native you!

Well that black guy just looks like such a perp...

Because . . . He's black? Because he wears clothing you don't wear?

At least you made yourself obvious in your first sentence, lots of folks here try to hide it and bury it in the post and it takes it longer to discover their White Nationalist tendencies.

Because . . . He's black? Because he wears clothing you don't wear?

At least you made yourself obvious in your first sentence, lots of folks here try to hide it and bury it in the post and it takes it longer to discover their White Nationalist tendencies.

In his case it was post #1

incidentally: the black male is clearly CHALLENGING THEM to fight...

No he isn't. The police have seen the tape as well, and they don't think so. They also took statements from witnesses who said that the whole thing started when these guys drove up to the man and started hurling racial slurs and threats of physical violence against him.

But even if you use the silly guidelines of what constitutes a hate crime... does a hate crime happen every time people of different races are involved?

No, a hate crime happens when race is a motivating factor in committing a crime, and given the witness statements and the video, police have already stated it appears that race is a motivating factor in this crime.

So, yes, this is a hate crime. But you already know that, because you read the same reports I did, so you're not really ignorant about the facts of this incident, it's just that your level of bigotry is so extreme that you are not thinking rationally. That's why instead of just not commenting here, because it's a no-win situation, you're frantically throwing all kinds of s**t at the wall and hoping something, anything sticks.

No he isn't. The police have seen the tape as well, and they don't think so. They also took statements from witnesses who said that the whole thing started when these guys drove up to the man and started hurling racial slurs and threats of physical violence against him.

No, a hate crime happens when race is a motivating factor in committing a crime, and given the witness statements and the video, police have already stated it appears that race is a motivating factor in this crime.

So, yes, this is a hate crime. But you already know that, because you read the same reports I did, so you're not really ignorant about the facts of this incident, it's just that your level of bigotry is so extreme that you are not thinking rationally. That's why instead of just not commenting here, because it's a no-win situation, you're frantically throwing all kinds of s**t at the wall and hoping something, anything sticks.

How could the police ascertain that racial hatred or antipathy towards the black race is what made these 3 white guys boil with rage? Lie detector test? Psychic crime scene investigation?

Seriously how do you make "hatred" (never mind racial hatred) concrete and palpable.

I'm throwing "sh*t on the wall"?

I brought up a case where 14 black males aged 15 to 19 assaulted ONE 14 year old little white girl, hurling racial insults at her, spitting on her after following her in a restaurant, taunting her, calling her a white whore, prodding her, threatening her...

Seems like a similar case to what we have here right? it was members of a race ganging up on the member of a different race... except in m case: the races where switched up: the victim was white, the baddies: black.

this assault was also videotaped.

the only difference is in degree: my video depicted a 14 year old little girl being savaged by hate crazed animals 14 on 1 (not 3 vs 1), and there can be no doubt about the reason for the assault: the perps admitted it themselves: "she was white and she was resisting our advances"...

but for some reason: police never even mentionned "hate crime" in relation to the assault I presented... and no one here bothered to comment on it... you simply called it "sh*t"...

do you really think you're fooling anyone with this brazen obtuseness?

3 whites on 1 black- and your foaming at the mouth...

14 blacks on 1 white 14 year old girl... and suddenly its ho hum, who cares ... and IM the HATE CRIMINAL for bringing it up?

how more "alice in wonderland ethics" can it get?

How could the police ascertain that racial hatred or antipathy towards the black race is what made these 3 white guys boil with rage?

Umm...probably the fact that the cowards said things like this:

"Get the hell out of town, we're going to come back and lynch you,"

and this:

‘this is a white town and you and your whole race aren't welcome here.'

I think it should be pretty obvious.

Racism and assaults due to colour of one's skin can occur anywhere.

The important thing is for the authorities to use the full scepter of the law in dealing with such matters. There are hate crime laws in place in almost all Anglo-Saxon and many multi-ethnic nations (including India, African countries where there is effective law enforcement, Brazil, Cuba, and many more I couldn't name off the top of my head).

It is important to initiate hate crime laws where a hate crime has been committed. It is also important to enforce it fairly amongst all races (when related to race).

This is a dispicable attack and it is important that as a society we acknowledge the root causes of why this sort of thing still goes on.

As for the Haitian comments, in no way will I defend such sickening actions; however lictor's comment "hate-filled savages" equally applies to the assailants of the aforementioned crime in Courtenay Park.

How could the police ascertain that racial hatred or antipathy towards the black race is what made these 3 white guys boil with rage? Lie detector test? Psychic crime scene investigation?

The fact that witnesses confirmed that they drove up to him yelling racial slurs and telling him they were going to lynch him.

I'm throwing "sh*t on the wall"?

Absolutely. You're trying every angle to get around the fact that three white men committed a hate crime. The reason being is because you're a White Nationalist who sees the world in absolutes: and since white people are the good guys, they can't do anything wrong, so in order for your worldview to be airtight you have to deny any instance of white people being racist or downplay it.

That's why you started by claiming the video showed the victim was the aggressor, and when it became clear no one agreed with you (including the police) you gave up and went ahead and started trying to convince us that the attack was okay because somewhere else black people beat up a white kid.

Now I'm not familiar with that case, but I am familiar with hate crime laws, and in order for something to be a hate crime race has to be a motivating factor in committing the assault. That's why when an Indian guy robs a Chinese guy or vice-versa because they need money it's not a hate crime - race was not a factor in committing the crime, it doesn't matter what the race of the victim/perp is, they could both be the same race.

It's still not even enough if 3 white guys beat up a black guy, and as they're beating him they yell slurs. It's not enough because in court this isn't enough evidence for a hate crime - people say all kinds of things when they are emotional, if the victim was white and fat, they may have called him a fatty instead. Using a slur means the person might have racist tendencies, but it doesn't prove that the crime is a hate crime.

You have to show that prior to the crime they had a pre-meditated plan to commit the crime against someone because of their race. Pre-meditated could mean they planned it out days in advance, or they were cruising down the street and said "hey let's beat up that black guy" Basically it's any evidence to suggest that at any time prior to the actual crime they made it clear they were singling out the victim for attack because of their race.

In the case in BC, it was absolutely clear that's what they were doing. I don't know about that case in Montreal, and I don't speak French, so you're going to have to get something for me to look at that is from a reputable newspaper or TV channel. I absolutely will not accept any "reports" from White Nationalist sources.

But of course, at the end of the day, I don't see how what happened in Montreal, hate crime or not, excuses what happened in BC, which seems to be what you're trying to do.

Umm...probably the fact that the cowards said things like this:

"Get the hell out of town, we're going to come back and lynch you,"

and this:

‘this is a white town and you and your whole race aren't welcome here.'

I think it should be pretty obvious.

That doesn't quite prove anything. The three attackers could have had a standing dispute with the victim and worded their threats in a manner they knew would incense their target; i.e. the words selected were a means to carry on a dispute, not instigate one.

Regardless, I've always agreed with those here who say "hate crime" is a redundant concept. Three men evidently hated the man they attacked; in what way should their motive dictate the severity of their punishment? Assault is, well... assault.

[ed to clarify]

Edited by g_bambino

That doesn't quite prove anything. The three attackers could have had a standing dispute with the victim and worded their threats in a manner they knew would incense their target; i.e. the words selected were a means to carry on a dispute, not instigate one.

I don't think they even knew him...but if they had some other reason, they can tell it to the court.

Regardless, I've always agreed with those here who say "hate crime" is a redundant concept. Three men evidently hated the man they attacked; in what way should their motive dictate the severity of their punishment? Assault is, well... assault.

[ed to clarify]

For one thing, if race is the motive for this attack, what is to stop these three idiots from doing it again?

Too bad, Courtenay is a beautiful spot. Looks like this part of the island may no longer be just the laid back land of draft dodgers and dope smokers.

If we prosecuted people properly for all violent crimes there would be no need for hate crimes legislation. We had to make up this stupid legislation because of the failure of the rest of our justice system.

Edited by Wilber

For one thing, if race is the motive for this attack, what is to stop these three idiots from doing it again?

uh, can't the same argument be made regardless of the motive?

-k

uh, can't the same argument be made regardless of the motive?

-k

Maybe not. If I hate the giy next door and alsways stop to kick his ass....and the court orders us to move..problem solved. If I hate blacks....what's a racist to do.

Mind you, a longer prison term helps...