Attack ads prevented a summer election: Harper

And what makes you think I am the one to judge the entire right by?

Just a perception based on many of the right wing we have seen here and elsewhere.

If the libs have dirt (attack equivalent to keep you happy) - then tell them to bring it out in the open - in fact they are more crooked than the others combined - and the NDP are just a bunch of idiots.

So I look after the canadian requirements for another few years as I promised and then do as I see fit - I will then take a $50K pension (indexed immediately) with me - yeah I think it is great!

Hopefully, the Tory mismanagement won't make being paid in Canadian dollars worthless in a few years.

Tired of responding to your one liners - you are boring me with your weak responses - I will step out of this one now

I think you read too much into things and get angry a lot. You're right, it is time for your time out.

Tired of responding to your one liners

Exactly. His answers are nothing but his own false premises. Because the Conservatives have successful political ads out, criticizing the Liberals, they must be more interested in attacking then governing. Please. Go setup strawmen somewhere else.

It's just more of Dobbin's usual political hackery.

Edited by Shady

Exactly. His answers are nothing but his own false premises. Because the Conservatives have successful political ads out, criticizing the Liberals, they must be more interested in attacking then governing. Please. Go setup strawmen somewhere else.

Oh, I think I'll stick around if for no other reason than to be a constant reminder that the right wing would rather attack than govern.

It's just more of Dobbin's usual political hackery.

Oh please. Your usual personalizing demonstrated all over again. Attack, attack, attack.

Oh, I think I'll stick around if for no other reason than to be a constant reminder that the right wing would rather attack than govern.

Then it's my contention that Liberals would rather steal taxpayer's money then govern. When they're in power, they use government as their personal bank account. Everyone should be constantly reminded of that fact.

Attack, attack, attack.

Kinda like what you've been doing. :lol:

Then it's my contention that Liberals would rather steal taxpayer's money then govern. When they're in power, they use government as their personal bank account. Everyone should be constantly reminded of that fact.

And the Tories would appear to take money in envelopes for work that remains unknown. I think everyone should remember that.

Kinda like what you've been doing. :lol:

No, I only tell the truth. I never attack.

The arguement stands.

Look up how long good 'ol Jack and his wifey lived in subsidized housing before finally deciding their combined salaries of $100,000 was finally enough to pay fair rent after 2 years of mooching off the public purse.

That's the type of man leading the NDP today.

Edited by Moonbox

The arguement stands.

Look up how long good 'ol Jack and his wifey lived in subsidized housing before finally deciding their combined salaries of $100,000 was finally enough to pay fair rent after 2 years of mooching off the public purse.

That's the type of man leading the NDP today.

You are right that is the same as stealing and taking bribes.

When the Federal stumps with them and puts their resources in as the Liberals do it makes it hard no to connect them at times.

I'm sorry, your rationale is opaque at best. Since the NDP party shares provincial and federal membership, they help each other each and every election.

I'm sorry, your rationale is opaque at best. Since the NDP party shares provincial and federal membership, they help each other each and every election.

Dependent usually paths cross, but for the Feds to dump a huge amount of resources like in NS is a different story. Jack wasn't in NS, however almost the entire Federal Liberal caucus was there at some point.

Dependent usually paths cross, but for the Feds to dump a huge amount of resources like in NS is a different story. Jack wasn't in NS, however almost the entire Federal Liberal caucus was there at some point.

I don't know what you mean by resources since all money is tracked as well as donations in kind in terms of organizers. What some Liberals did was donate some face time. Ending up as the Official Opposition is an improvement.

I don't know what you mean by resources since all money is tracked as well as donations in kind in terms of organizers. What some Liberals did was donate some face time. Ending up as the Official Opposition is an improvement.

Accept they come with the second worse vote total in the History of the party in NS. Yep they spent their federal funds to fly down there different members for a month and spent money on various rallies. To show no significant improvement, and to help a party which spends illegal kick back money. See in that case you can link the two parties.

Accept they come with the second worse vote total in the History of the party in NS. Yep they spent their federal funds to fly down there different members for a month and spent money on various rallies. To show no significant improvement, and to help a party which spends illegal kick back money. See in that case you can link the two parties.

Still an improvement over last time.

Still an improvement over last time.

Yet a historical low, while the PC were diving. They did such a bad job down their that traditional voters can't even swallow their BS.

It isn't a win no matter what way you Spin it. Iggy went there thinking the Atlantic loved him and left with more enemies then when he came. That is a loss for the Federal leader.

Yet a historical low, while the PC were diving. They did such a bad job down their that traditional voters can't even swallow their BS.

It isn't a win no matter what way you Spin it. Iggy went there thinking the Atlantic loved him and left with more enemies then when he came. That is a loss for the Federal leader.

Whatever. The expectations now in Nova Scotia are very high for the NDP. The Liberals were well positioned at the moment to do what Official Oppositions are supposed to do.

As with all governments such the NDP in Saskatchewan, eventually people get tired of what is being offered.

Whatever. The expectations now in Nova Scotia are very high for the NDP. The Liberals were well positioned at the moment to do what Official Oppositions are supposed to do.

As with all governments such the NDP in Saskatchewan, eventually people get tired of what is being offered.

What is that be silenced and have a weak leader? The NDP wont be in power forever but the Liberals need to do some serious soul searching before they become a serious option again, that is if they don't team with the PC's like have done in many other provinces.