Gay is not norrmal

Those that seek to punish homo-sexuals might just as well forget it! Have you ever seen an aging gay pair - where one in in failing health and the other barely holding on - no kids - no wives - and in the end no friends because they are no longer attractive. Time will not only punish homo-sexuals but will also destroy nasty hetor-sexuals - so it's a waste of time playing god...leave them alone and mind your own buisness.

Aging gay couples want to marry more than other couples to get the spousal benefits of workers' pension plans.

Edited by benny

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aging gay couples want to marry more than other couples to get the spousal benefits of workers' pension plans.

I have no problem with protecting and supporting those in a weakened state...this should be kept basic - and NOT pushed into the political or theocratic arena...It seems that straights are more into granting hetro-sexual marrage to homo-sexuals...there is something obscenly vacarious about people who are not gay fighting for gay rights - even gays are tired of these intruders and opportunists...as your average gay man if he wants young people to be gay - he will say - he does not wish this upon anyone....ask your stupified liberal bleach haired suburban mother -- if she wants the males in her family to be gay - they don't have a problem with it because the feel that gayification of males gives THEM a more powerful position...it's irksome.

I have no problem with protecting and supporting those in a weakened state...this should be kept basic - and NOT pushed into the political or theocratic arena...It seems that straights are more into granting hetro-sexual marrage to homo-sexuals...there is something obscenly vacarious about people who are not gay fighting for gay rights - even gays are tired of these intruders and opportunists...as your average gay man if he wants young people to be gay - he will say - he does not wish this upon anyone....ask your stupified liberal bleach haired suburban mother -- if she wants the males in her family to be gay - they don't have a problem with it because the feel that gayification of males gives THEM a more powerful position...it's irksome.

Correction "ask your average man" - I'm not gay "not that there is anything wrong with it" :lol: Benny the point here is civilty - gays are for the most part considered a vulnerable group - similar to the aged - are we to deny the old their pensions? WAIT A SEC>>. they are in the process of screwing thousands for their pensions.. :lol::lol:

Sorry, I have to call BS on this one. In nature there is murder, so why is that particular behavior so frowned upon? Also, eating your young occurs in nature, so why don't we put this 'homosexuals in nature" argument out to pasture.

We are not animals.

By that standard I could call BS on virtually everything you post here, if I had the time -- since you don't bother fact-checking your opinions before posting them!

I thought I made it clear that I was not arguing that homosexuality has to be accepted because it is in nature, but rather that its existence takes away that "unnatural" argument used by the religious to claim that there are no natural biological factors behind homosexual behaviour. The claim made by your Bible and the inerrantists you get your beliefs from, is the ridiculous, unsupported with evidence claim, that they are "choosing" to do what is unnatural -- "leaving the natural use of the woman"...yadayadayada.... this strange notion of choosing to be a homosexual for lustful reasons leads many Bible critics to assume that St. Paul or Apostle Paul was a closeted homosexual, torn by his own homosexual inclinations, and writes insane comments in Romans ch.! and I Corinthians 7 of going gay because of lack of self-control and being tempted into such sin by Satan. This sort of narrative makes no sense when applied to the majority of men who are not sexually aroused by same-sex behaviour; only if the writer is a self-hating homosexual, a 2000 year old Ted Haggard, do these points about giving in to unnatural lusts make any sense at all!

The real world evidence for the causes of homosexual and bisexual behaviour are connected to genetic, hormonal and even differences in brain development One, or all of these triggers have to be present before someone is going to have the necessary same-sex attractions to become bisexual or homosexual.

As for murder -- sure, commandment #6 says "thou shalt not kill," but there are exceptions to that law given from on high -- for example: it's okay to kill witches, homosexuals, fortune-tellers, fornicators, adulterers, entire races of people (the sons of Amalek), blasphemers, violators of the sabbath, other tribes living in the Promised Land, and murderers of course -- which by this standard, only applies to unlawful killing of members of society. The Bible provides lots of loopholes to commit divine-sanctioned murder, and that doesn't even include all of the murder committed by this bloodthirsty god who drowns entire worlds when his creation displeases him. There are likely many species of animals that are more moral than the majority of humans!

Correction "ask your average man" - I'm not gay "not that there is anything wrong with it" :lol: Benny the point here is civilty - gays are for the most part considered a vulnerable group - similar to the aged - are we to deny the old their pensions? WAIT A SEC>>. they are in the process of screwing thousands for their pensions.. :lol::lol:

Pension money should go to true dependents i.e. those adults who raise children to go through the Oedipus complex.

Pension money should go to true dependents i.e. those adults who raise children to go through the Oedipus complex.

You just revealed your age - benny - your just a kid - what the hell are you talking about - it's not even cryptic...and you are getting to a point that you are not worth my time..pick it up benny or shut up - give me some brain power - some spirit - you cheap chicken terd. How can I give you a retort if you are not making sense - jezzz I thought I had problems focusing..! As far a Oedipus...that's primary school reading ...not impressed benny.

You just revealed your age - benny - your just a kid - what the hell are you talking about - it's not even cryptic...and you are getting to a point that you are not worth my time..pick it up benny or shut up - give me some brain power - some spirit - you cheap chicken terd. How can I give you a retort if you are not making sense - jezzz I thought I had problems focusing..! As far a Oedipus...that's primary school reading ...not impressed benny.

To teach very important aspect of children's sexual identity development, Freud and all other psychoanalysts used Oedipus-the-king, a very important and complex classic Tragedy.

To teach very important aspect of children's sexual identity development, Freud and all other psychoanalysts used Oedipus-the-king, a very important and complex classic Tragedy.

You are as institutionalized as a grade three drop out that has spent most if not all of their adult life in prison. HOW - can anyone have the gaul to "teach aspects of children's sexual indentity - they you clumseley insert DEVELOPEMENT... Boy you are a peice of work. Let me get old school on you - YOU and others like you should concentrate on YOUR own sexual idenity and development and leave the children alone - people have been sexual for over a million years - and suddenly you go to school - learn a few theorys and believe that you can now sexually interfere with our young? Sex is none of your buisness unless it is your own..concentrate on your own sex life and "identity" .......as they say "teacher leave the kids alone" - it's preverse how educators are so interested in sex - that other people might be having or may have in the future - social engineering in these respects shows a sexual dysfuction on the part of the educators..that you so agree with -------------------------------get a life.

You are as institutionalized as a grade three drop out that has spent most if not all of their adult life in prison. HOW - can anyone have the gaul to "teach aspects of children's sexual indentity - they you clumseley insert DEVELOPEMENT... Boy you are a peice of work. Let me get old school on you - YOU and others like you should concentrate on YOUR own sexual idenity and development and leave the children alone - people have been sexual for over a million years - and suddenly you go to school - learn a few theorys and believe that you can now sexually interfere with our young? Sex is none of your buisness unless it is your own..concentrate on your own sex life and "identity" .......as they say "teacher leave the kids alone" - it's preverse how educators are so interested in sex - that other people might be having or may have in the future - social engineering in these respects shows a sexual dysfuction on the part of the educators..that you so agree with -------------------------------get a life.

Children adoption policy is our common responsibility.

That you can't see such a simple point reflects poorly on your reading comprehension. I was merely pointing out that the homosexual behavior in nature argument is not a trustworthy one, since many behaviors in nature are not acceptable.

:blink: The fact that murder exists in nature doesn't make it any less wrong....but it does make it natural. The fact that homosexuality exists in nature doesn't make it more wrong...it makes it natural. Both things are natural, but one is bad and one is none of your business.

Edited by Smallc

:blink: The fact that murder exists in nature doesn't make it any less wrong....but it does make it natural. The fact that homosexuality exists in nature doesn't make it more wrong...it makes it natural. Both things are natural, but one is bad and one is non of your business.

Allowing gay couples to marry and adopt children are public matters.

It would be more precise to say that bisexuality occurs in nature in stressful circumstances.

Within Chimpanzee populations along with Dolphin population, male and female bi-sexual behaviour is a readily observed and normal everyday occurrence. No stress factors in play, apart from the desire to bond within the group.

I agree. There is something different about us and I don't know why some confuse us as being mere animals.

Perhaps for now we just need to recognize that it does exist until we better understand we are not animals - Although science and politics seems to be dragging us in the opposite direction.

We fit all the established biological criteria of being "animals".....to think otherwise is to place us upon a pedestal we do not deserve.

(freely pinch from another site)

[1] Bacteria - prokaryotic, single-celled organisms. We're not prokaryotic, so we're not bacteria.

[2] Protista - eukaryotic, single-celled organisms. We're multicellular, so we're not protists.

[3] Fungi - we are motile, we do not have a chitin cell wall, and we do not reproduce by spores, so we're not fungi.

[4] Plantae - we are motile, we do not have a cellulose cell wall, and we do not obtain our energy by photosymthesis, so we're not plants.

[5] Animalia - we are motile, and we are consumers, digesting food internally. So we are animals.

Sorry, I have to call BS on this one. In nature there is murder, so why is that particular behavior so frowned upon? Also, eating your young occurs in nature, so why don't we put this 'homosexuals in nature" argument out to pasture.

We are not animals.

Wow, we have come full circle in this thread already?

Whether or not you think we are animals, Sabre, nature is not and should not be a template for what constitutes healthy behavior. I'll add a couple more nuggets for you, in nature, dogs eat their own vomit. Also in nature, the weak and young get killed off. I notice that we frown upon that behavior in our societies, how about you?

Within Chimpanzee populations along with Dolphin population, male and female bi-sexual behaviour is a readily observed and normal everyday occurrence. No stress factors in play, apart from the desire to bond within the group.

Stress is a daily experience in hierarchical societies like societies in which live most primate species.