'Israeli police have shut down a Palestinian theatre'

dub

nobody gives a rat's patooie what the US did back three generations ago. TODAY is what counts and TODAY they ARE or they FACILITATE the worst butchers on earth.

Israel and US apologists ---> pfffft! :lol:

Agrue semantics all you like the USA and Israel still suck. Ha ha ha

I can't agree with those extreme sentiments.

The actions of governments and military and their corporate handlers may suck, not the people.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those who agree with and support via vote are just as guilty as any government or military leader. Citizens don't get a "free" pass from responsibility, they are the ones that vote the buggers in!

I've been anti-American since waaay before it was "cool". I do not apologize for that.

I'm also half German. :P

Those who agree with and support via vote are just as guilty as any government or military leader. Citizens don't get a "free" pass from responsibility, they are the ones that vote the buggers in!

I've been anti-American since waaay before it was "cool". I do not apologize for that.

I'm also half German. :P

I am as well half German!

and really doesn t really matter what you think of the USA.............they have the firepower and muscle

as well as 10,000 plus Nukes and are the strongest military in the world! So they can pretty much do what they want to whoever they want, when they want!

WHo gives a shit what's illegal.

Jordan and Egypt madee a huge mistakee in 1967 by starting a war with Israel...they lost the war and some land. Sucks to be you, but it's their own fault.

Where I come from, when you start a war and then lose, you gotta eat your own shit.

That's why Japan was nuked too.

Maybe if kids weren't self-detonating on a bi-weekly basis and sending rockets into residential neughbourhoods, the assholes would be left alone by the militarily superior jews.

Meantime, keep your anti-semitism to yourself.

Israeli police have shut down a Palestinian theatre in East Jerusalem.

The action, on Thursday, prevented the closing event of an international literature festival from taking place.

Police said they were acting on a court order, issued after intelligence indicated that the Palestinian Authority was involved in the event.

Israel has occupied East Jerusalem since 1967 and has annexed the area. This is not recognised by the international community.

The British consul-general in Jerusalem , Richard Makepeace, was attending the event.

"I think all lovers of literature would regard this as a very regrettable moment and regrettable decision," he added.

this is not okay.

no it is not okay, and it also not the first time and nor will it be the last.

Colonialists generally find this acceptable.

If it was ok to do to the natives in our poorly educated past, then to them, it is still ok to do it in our present.

Except we are supposed to be smarter and better educated.

Go figure that one out?

There was another story a few months back, I'll find a link....

Israel Police Ban Arab Culture Day in Jerusalem

At one event, teenage girls at an east Jerusalem Catholic school released a few dozen balloons in the red, white, green and black colors of the Palestinian flag over the walled Old City. Israeli military police and soldiers quickly moved into the schoolyard and popped the remaining balloons, students said.

An Israeli intelligence official at the school who refused to give his name said the balloons were burst "because they are Palestinian."

This made me LMAO!

Balloons have nationalities? On what planet?

Did this so called "intelligence" officer, realize how unintelligent his statement was ?

Talk about irrational, sheesh!

US people = war profiteers ...? Hmm ... I wouldn't be so hard on them.

You can't parse politics from economic reality.....America supports Israel....first and foremost.... for reasons that you do not understand or need to approve.

That's how the USA got to be a superpower.....any questions?

You can't parse politics from economic reality.....America supports Israel....first and foremost.... for reasons that you do not understand or need to approve.

That's how the USA got to be a superpower.....any questions?

So ... US people = war profiteers=self-perceived 'superpower'=global aggressor ...

Oh ya ... and you think the US people like that, and you speak for them! right. :rolleyes:

Edited by tango

So ... US people = war profiteers=self-perceived 'superpower'=global aggressor ...

The USA exists because of a war, and has prospered immensely from subsequent wars (as has Canada).

Oh ya ... and you think the US people like that, and you speak for them! right. :rolleyes:

I don't care what they like....or how much they/you deny American history in favor of some fantasy that has never existed. I speak for myself.....and you sure as hell don't speak for them.

I wonder if they're burning books and controlling people's language at this "literary" festival.

Isn't that Israel's gig?

Hundreds of New Testaments torched in Israel

- Police in Israel are investigating the burning of hundreds of New Testaments in a city near Tel Aviv, an incident that has alarmed advocates of religious freedom.

Investigators plan to review photographs and footage showing "a fairly large" number of New Testaments being torched this month in the city of Or-Yehuda, a police spokesman, Micky Rosenfeld, said Wednesday

News accounts in Israel have quoted Uzi Aharon, the deputy mayor of Or-Yehuda, as saying he organized students who burned several hundred copies of the New Testament. The deputy mayor gave interviews to Israeli radio and television stations after word of the incident surfaced about two weeks ago..

Soon he was talking with Russian, Italian and French television stations, "explaining to their highly offended audiences back home how he had not meant for the Bibles to be burned, and trying to undo the damage caused by the news (and photographs) of Jews burning New Testaments,"

oh yeah, it is!

burning bibles, shouting god gave us this land, closing down festivals and popping balloons, cause they are Palestinian balloons.

WHo gives a shit what's illegal.

Jordan and Egypt madee a huge mistakee in 1967 by starting a war with Israel...they lost the war and some land. Sucks to be you, but it's their own fault.

Where I come from, when you start a war and then lose, you gotta eat your own shit.

That's why Japan was nuked too.

Maybe if kids weren't self-detonating on a bi-weekly basis and sending rockets into residential neughbourhoods, the assholes would be left alone by the militarily superior jews.

Meantime, keep your anti-semitism to yourself.

Absolutely right!

The arabs started a war with Israel and got their asses handed to them.............they are entitled to nothing!

So if Palestinians continue the war with the aim of being victorious then you have no complaints.

That would be completely up to the Palestinians .............but i have no complaints with the Israeli's wiping out stupid people who want to do nothing but cause death and destruction in the name of an idiotic religion!

But if, as Wolf and Sienfeld claim, Victory is the only legitimate basis for all and any entitlements then only fools would accept defeat. The logic of their position justifies continued resistance.

If the Arabs deserve nothing because they lost various wars, then thats precisely what they have to lose: nothing.

So why in the world, under this line of reasoning, would they accept defeat?

But if, as Wolf and Sienfeld claim, Victory is the only legitimate basis for all and any entitlements then only fools would accept defeat. The logic of their position justifies continued resistance.

If the Arabs deserve nothing because they lost various wars, then thats precisely what they have to lose: nothing.

So why in the world, under this line of reasoning, would they accept defeat?

The Arabs can continue fighting as long as they like........but don t whine and scream murder when the Israeli's

wipe them out in return! The Israeli's have tolerated the Arabs long enough!

The Arabs can continue fighting as long as they like........but don t whine and scream murder when the Israeli's

wipe them out in return! The Israeli's have tolerated the Arabs long enough!

That's funny "long enough" with a bit EXCLAIMATION MARK. Long enough as in time? I could have sworn that the Arabs have been hanging about in the region for a few thousand years - and have established nations that are hundreds of years old - then along comes Israel..who did not have the nerve to call themselves JUDEA...because Christ was the rightful heir to the land and to the throne - so they opted out and used the northern kingdom's former name - so after sixty tiny little years - suddenly the Israelis had enough...of their neighbours - That would be like me living in a house for 50 years - and a guy moves in next door and proclaims after a week "I have had enough of you...I can not tolerate you any longer - and I want to dominate you - well - I guess I would have to tell that Johnny come lately one thing .............f off you jerk - show some respect - Israel had a strange sense of entitlement and they USE Christian sympathy and care - to establish themselves in the middle east - If it was not for them being a Christian protectorate - they would have disappeared within the first six years of existance ----Now these ungrateful Jews - forget that it was Christ and Christianity that allowed them to settle - now frinking Moses!