'Israel begins new settlement, despite U.S. opposition'

dub

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you criticize a person's actions (for example) is that the same as murdering him?

Come on Krusty... you know better than that! :lol:

Nobody I can recall has said Palestinians are bad much less villified them in any way. The hate seems to be comming from one direction. I would put up a smiley on this post but seriously, continual hate of one nation and it's people is something a lot of my countrymen sacrificed a lot to stop. And here, you find it alive and well and, you're part of it.

Dontcha know, Dub, that it's OK to hate and kill muslims but you ARE NOT allowed to criticize Israel!!!

LOL

Their lame argument boils down to calling you Hitler... !

Rightwing freaks -- 0

Humanists -- 1

Keep tryin' haters! LOL

hey drea, isn't that the way it has always been on this forum?

nothing has changed.

What are the issues, I don't really know, but you are a so and so, or a such and such.

whatever, and the issue never gets discussed.

Nobody I can recall has said Palestinians are bad much less villified them in any way. The hate seems to be comming from one direction. I would put up a smiley on this post but seriously, continual hate of one nation and it's people is something a lot of my countrymen sacrificed a lot to stop. And here, you find it alive and well and, you're part of it.

what a crock of crap, sacrificed to stop hate, I laugh out loud at that.

war is for gain, geostrategic postioning and resources, taint nothing else matters.

The belief that war is for good, for humanity, to save future generations is all a crock of shit.

Promulgated by leaders and sucked up by the gullible.

How vile and despicable war seems to me! I would rather be hacked to pieces than take part in such an abominable business.

~Albert Einstein

Not you kk, you swallow the bait, hook, line and sinker, gotta love people such as yourself, such good servants, so obedient, so non-thinking.

“Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.”

Henry David Thoreau

I am sure that will fly right over your head, you and others like you, oops it's already gone.

I have an extreme dislike of fascist terror groups: Hamas, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda, The Taliban, Muslim Brotherhood, et al. Often this seem to get turned into "DoP hates Muslim children and kicks their cute, cuddly pets while he's at it."

:rolleyes:

kuzadd: war is for gain, geostrategic postioning and resources, taint nothing else matters.

WW2 was about gain, geostrategic positioning and resources? Korea was about gain, geostrategic positioning and resources? Viet-Nam was about gain, geostrategic positioning and resources? The Six Day War was about gain, geostrategic positioning and resources? The Yom Kippur War was about gain, geostrategic positioning and resources? The 100 Years War was about gain, geostrategic positioning and resources?

Each conflict has its own reason.

No doubt.....millions of SubSaharan Africans have/are dying in wars for all and none of those reasons, but invite less attention because there is no Jew baiting sport to be had.

Indeed. When kuzadd posted here regularly, her topics/posts were very much like dub's. I notice she took a shine to him right away.

:lol:

No doubt.....millions of SubSaharan Africans have/are dying in wars for all and none of those reasons, but invite less attention because there is no Jew baiting sport to be had.

because we're not giving $3billion a year and political immunity to these countries.

congratulations for finally reaching the bottom of the pit with DoP.

Can't be the bottom...you're down there. Helloooooooooo!! (echo)

:lol:

What's up today, duk? Is the Zionist Entity rubbing you the wrong way yet AGAIN?

Oh! Here we go! Jordanian protesters upset about Israeli veggie imports. The nerve of those Zionists, selling produce. Just think; had your chums not destroyed their Zionist Greenhouses in Gaza, Jordan could be buying their tomatos from them. Oh, well...Jordanian children are probably relieved not to have to eat their broccoli.

congratulations for finally reaching the bottom of the pit with DoP.

No sorry. I just know what I'm dealing with Dub. You don't fool anybody.

Dub

"zionists are a cancer to this world."

Hitler

"The Jews are a Cancer on the breast of Germany"

Osama Bin Laden

"The creation of Israel is a crime which must be erased."

Khaled Meshal

"Israel a cancer that must be pulled out by its roots."

Guess again....Africa receives plenty of aid, even discounting Egypt.

http://www.vaughns-1-pagers.com/politics/us-foreign-aid.htm

Who is "We" ?

any african countries receiving $3billion a year from the US to spend on weapons?

are they receiving political immunity and support by us while they violate human rights?

us = the western countries.

No sorry. I just know what I'm dealing with Dub. You don't fool anybody.

Dub

Hitler

Osama Bin Laden

Khaled Meshal

zionism is a political movement and an ideology. zionism is not judaism.

why do you lie so much?

Edited by dub

any african countries receiving $3billion a year from the US to spend on weapons?

Nope...and neither does Israel. Unless you want to include arms purchases by many other countries as well.

are they receiving political immunity and support by us while they violate human rights?

What does political immunity mean? Who provides "political immunity" for Canada or the USA ?

us = the western countries.

That's a very imprecise term....how many shekels have you given Israel?

Nope...and neither does Israel. Unless you want to include arms purchases by many other countries as well.

eh? did you forget to read the whole comment? israel does receive $3billion a year. no other country receives that kind of welfare handout, consistently for many decades.

What does political immunity mean? Who provides "political immunity" for Canada or the USA ?

striking down resolutions that criticize israel's role. giving political support and failing to condemn violations of the geneva convention.

That's a very imprecise term....how many shekels have you given Israel?

how many have you given?

striking down resolutions that criticize israel's role. giving political support and failing to condemn violations of the geneva convention.

Haha, nice. Why don't you count how many UN resolutions have been passed against Israel - it has more resolutions against it than any other state, by far, even those states that are far more deserving of resolutions against them. That "striking down" of resolutions must not be working very well at all. Kind of like the "genocide of the Palestinians" seems to be failing terribly, as their numbers just keep growing faster than almost any other population.

zionism is a political movement and an ideology. zionism is not judaism.

why do you lie so much?

Zionism

Zi"on*ism\, n. [Zion + -ism.] Among the Jews, a theory, plan, or movement for colonizing their own race in Palestine, the land of Zion, or, if that is impracticable, elsewhere, either for religious or nationalizing purposes; -- called also Zion movement. -- Zi"on*ist, n. -- Zi`on*is"tic, a.

To eradicate Zionism is to eradicate Jews as Zionism is specific to Judaism and not Islam, Christianity, Buddhism or whatever. If one were to eradicate Muslims of any country that was a Muslim designated would you not be committing genocide? Is asking for the Muslims of any Muslim country to be eradicated racism or just plain hatred? Same with advocating the eradication of Zionists as you have. That would mean killing over eight million of the estimated 13 million Jews worldwide (90% of Israeli Jews = Zionist and 35% of the rest = e same).

Well done Dub! Yuo've certainly outdone yourself today, wishing for the deaths of over eight million fellow human beings based on their religious/nationalistic beliefs.

eh? did you forget to read the whole comment? israel does receive $3billion a year. no other country receives that kind of welfare handout, consistently for many decades.

See Egypt...and you sure as hell didn't pay either one.

All meaningless...except in the UNO world. No wonder you are frustrated....you picked the losing team.

how many have you given?

Thousands.....happy to do it.

Edited by bush_cheney2004