Send Lord Black Home.

A person can seem quite and contained - but hold contempt in their heart for their fellow human beings - this may not manifest itself into the world as physical violence, but it is violent none the less...actions taken in buisness that bring about hardship for some are violent acts. I will admit - our white collar crimminals will never be so much as reprimanded because they control the courts. The system of violent oppression that they use is very slow and incrimental - Like a dagger being pushed into the body - one centimeter at a time over a period of years - Our white collar class may not kill you out right - but they will slowly destroy you over a long period - hence it is not detectable. Violence whether it is a fist or a pen - is still violence.

Yes. Bluntly put, I'll say that communism has killed millions and capitalism billions. More bluntly still, if Stalin and Mao had dared killed more millions, more billions would have been saved.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Bluntly put, I'll say that communism has killed millions and capitalism billions. More bluntly still, if Stalin and Mao had dared killed more millions, more billions would have been saved.

Looks like a lot of killing to me benny..so that's the way we solve our problems is it? Just kill everyone we can till there is no one left - now back on topic - Your insistance on keeping Black in jail is based in idealogy I see - not if he broke a law or not - just sheer hate - answer this question - Should Black have been executed for his crimes?

Back on topic - Question - Why do you think that Lord Black should be held for his full prison term - and why do yout think he was convicted?

Benny does not have any reason for holding Black - or in the begining convicting him. Black to this type of person is simply the enemy. There are many Trotskyites within our judical system...if that be the case I am sure the American courts have extremist lefties also. Funny how Obama who is proving to be a patient communist of sorts..was from Chicago and Black was convicted in Chicago. As I have said many times, after the Black conviction - thousands of executives all across America were guilty of taking money though deception - but none other than the big headliners were symbolically convicted - old men sent to the slammer rather than a retirement home - Madoff and others - are just the top of the pyramid..the bottom still exists - BUT if someone like Benny dreams of some sort of communist take over - he is going to need the left over culprits to fund his silly cause...commies don't have money. Getting back to the original premise..I still believe that Blacks incarceration had more to do with the overthrow of an establishment godfather than an issue of justice...He lost the feud.

It has nothing to do with addiction since capitalists reinvest their stolen money to perpetrate bigger theft still.

That lust for more accumulation of wealth is an addiction - to re-invest to achieve the greater high is like going on to more powerful drugs - and once the drug of money is not enough - they thrill seek - like invade a nation for fun. Communists are not different..Look at the clash that Lenin had with Trotsky - Trotsky wanted to create international communism- Tge Russians wanted to contain it in order to maintain the contract with the capitalists - communism is cheap labour - America is now dependant again on slave labour - China!

Capitalists look very good because they have a fetish that is very efficient to ward off self-destructive addictions.

Yes the bosses are deciplined. I have no problem with them - who dedicate their lives to managing the system. You probably have never met a high ranking real capitalist. It's not about the money with these people - some are bound by duty and actually want the best for us...It's the ambitious young ones who come from poor families who become addicted to the idea of money....There are billionares who live like Ralph Nader - simply - like communists.

When it is a case of having a false consciousness about our activities, we, then, can speak about ideology.

The delluded master on top of the power pile needs to be re-trained I am sure..but so does the upstart that yearns for change - rule number one - do not use some book that is faulty - whether it is a communist manifesto - a Koran - Bible or Tora - or a degree from the London School of Economics...which is also imperfect..You have to evaluate what you see as you go along - The moment you use institutional thought - as being the answer - what happens is you come to a stand still - as the world moves on - ideology becomes obsolete instantly.

That is what this topic on Black is all about, no more, no less.

We talked about gratitude..Black forgot that his empire was built from the work of many- He hated unionist because he believed that they brought his fathers career to an early end...which brings me to what is left of the grand children of the people that worked for Black - Many of the old anglo saxon and irish stock are gone - their decendants are abandoned to welfare and drug addiction...Black should have taken care of the children of the men who made him rich - He thought they were expendable - can he be retrained to understand that when you take the position of leader you are responsible to everybody and not just yourself? I don't know if he will learn - He's bitter and he justifys his actions by what he percieves was an injustice to his father.

Maybe we are getting some where finally - whether you are a capitalist or communist - you must take responsiblity for the people under you...Black still has not learned that - I am sure if the man becomes more aware and a more rounded individual that you would not be against his release - Even the capitalist Americans realize that capitalism has repsonsibilities...Blacks actions over a period of time degraded the nation..that kills capitialism - and opens the door to communism...I don't think that Mr. Black gave that any thought.

Black doesn't have to justify his behaviors that much as long as there is out there people like you who justify him each other day.

That's off topic..and out of the stream of consciousness. Focus benny! Again you believe you can change the world with force - aggression...I was not talking about him justifying his behaviour now - I was explaining what may have motivated him in the past - that perhaps a human being no matter what age can become right by realizing he has made some mistakes - what you are trying to say is people are not capable of learning - and perhaps you are more like Black than I am.

You will have to explain why you have, in the recent past, obstinately presented Black as a victim.

He certainly is not in a position to be anything else other than a victim - I am not in a jail cell nor are you. Do you really think that he did this to himself on purpose? I suggest that he was led on to believe he was immune to prosecution or rule of law - who were these people that made him feel safe enought to breach the law - who were these protectors that granted him licence and let him wander about like a little boy in fairy land - THEN at the last second retract their protection! Leaving him vulneralble and in awe at the fact that suddenly he was alone - someone did this to him..

Here is a good example of villianous victimhood. Take Sadam Hussien..when he went into Kuwait - He really believed that the guys in Washington and the CIA that trained him in his youth were his covert friends - that he was part of some international mafia - so he left his elite Republican Guard in the open on the road home to Bagdhad...He did not expect his army to be destroyed by American air power...He really believed he had some sort of tacit agreement with the darker forces in Washington and that he was untouchable - This is much like Lord Black - He was stunned when they convicted him for a minor indiscretion...he was betrayed - Those that tossed his ass to the Americans were just feeding the wolves to keep them away from their door - a sacrifice of sorts.

Conrad Black was a trophy kill..big games played by big boys and it was very very unfair and cowardly to use him as a front man in his youth then to cut of his head like he was the proverbial white rhino in his old age - It is really disgraceful behavior on the part of these very successful group of men - I firmly believe that this incarceration was done for personal reasons - Conrad must have been arrogant enough to finally insult someone with real power - now he pays the price for that insult - all of america has done what he has supposedly committed - If the system was fair they would have rounded up at least 20 thousand more Conrads - this arrest and conviction was some perverse cerimonal bit of bull shit!

A house of cards doesn't need that much to fall apart.

What house of cards? Needed what to fall apart? At first you might think that this writer had some sort of deep wisdom and spoke in cryptic code - after a second thought - they are most definitely faking it...at least benny kept the thread alive, granting it traction and grip..like a door matt. My point has always been - If you can release a guy on compassionate Christian grounds that blows up a plane full of hundrends of people over Scotland then America could follow suit - but America is NOT Scotland - nor does it have the tradion, the class - or the wisdom..They are to busy holding young boys in illegal prisoner of undeclared war camps - and punishing a man for success. Why ? Because they can. Scotland adheres to rule of law America is one amendment after another with a consitution open for enternal change - They have no law - because law is carved in stone - you do not make it up as you go along - that's called crimminal!

At least let him do his time in Lybia. Him and Omar could set up little tin soldiers and play war as they sat at some nice dictatorial sea side resort - they do have a sea there don't they - Black could wear a generals outfit...Kadaffi and Black are very similar..both are very ambitious boys who simply expanded their childhood games to adult scale. Oh and they could maybe invite benny and explain the glories of communism when it comes to big buisness profiting on slave labour...It would be grand!