Does Bush seek justice?

Congress created the commission -- initially opposed by the Bush administration -- in November 2002 and charged it with coming up with an authoritative account of the 9/11 attacks, including any security and intelligence lapses. (http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/04/08/911.commission/index.html)

If the Bush administration was truly seeking justice to one of the most horrific incidents America has seen on it's soil, then why did they object to a commision to find the truth? I think it's beyond odd that the Bush Administration, being uncompliant until hairpulling was introduced, wouldn't go along with a program that could answer many questions that the families of victims deserved to know. I think it's great that our President will milk our homeland's pain for all it's worth, but when it comes to analyzing the Administration that was in office, they stand up and vehemently oject. Hypocritical to say the least, but I've come to expect no less from this tired, negligent group of so called representatives and leaders.

Remi

check out my new website, www.poeticinjustice.net, I have a forums page as well

Do you feel like this panel is seeking justice? It's nothing but a witch hunt. The Bush administation had 8 month's in office, the Clinton administration had 8 years leading up to 9/11. I don't think this commision should be looking to place blame but should be concentrating on what can be done to make sure it can be prevented in the future. I have never seen any government panel do anything but waste tax dollars. Take off your blinders.

Hes,

What is the government supposed to do. Pretend like nothing happened. That's like saying trials cost too much money, it's a waste of tax dollars, let them all go free. If there was negligence, then let it be found. Don't try to hind behind the witchhunt, when clearly there were people not doing there job.

Remi