Ashley Biden

that's not very surprising, it will not have been the first time that incredible party has been tarred by drug allegations... what about Bill and Roger Clinton selling cocaine right out of the governors lodge in Arkansas? And sending their secret service agents out to scout whores for them?

What about the filmed tapes of Bill Clinton snorting cocaine and swearing like a sailor? What about the bizarre murders and questionable "suicides" surrounding his administration?

Its not hard to find dirt on the criminals who are at present destroying the united states... Obama ADMITTED to cocaine use and has sworn depositions against him having numerous encounters with male prostitutes where he indulged in meth induced sodomy....

And the poor americans think they can VOTE their way into sanity again? hahahah crazy americans!

AND where did he get the coke???? From daddy Bush. He was a business partner of Clinton and Bush Sr was busy working both sides of the drug issue. Members of the Bush family have their problems with the drugs too.

I'm sorry, how does that make HIM a hypocrite ?

It doesn't make him a hypocrite... but it calls into question the merit of his Drug Warrior campaign, don't you think?

Here's a guy who represents the War On Drugs as much as any figure in American politics, and got draconian anti-drug measures onto the Democratic campaign platform. For 27 years, Ashley's entire life, he's been the champ on the issue.

And yet, his own daughter was arrested for marijuama when she was in college... and apparently has not learned anything from her brush with the law, either.

When Joe is making his whirlwind tour of Central American countries this week, do you think the snowballing issue of drug violence is going to be mentioned? Do you think the irony of getting pressured on cocaine by Biden will be lost on Central American leaders when Joe's own daughter is apparently caught on film stumbling around with a straw jammed up her nose and demanding somebody cut her a bigger line?

If Mr Drug Warrior can't even keep his own daughter from experimenting with drugs, why should Americans trust his views when it comes to how the law deals with *their* kids?

-k

If Mr Drug Warrior can't even keep his own daughter from experimenting with drugs, why should Americans trust his views when it comes to how the law deals with *their* kids?

Where can we see the picture? You can tell that it is her?

It doesn't make him a hypocrite... but it calls into question the merit of his Drug Warrior campaign, don't you think?

Here's a guy who represents the War On Drugs as much as any figure in American politics, and got draconian anti-drug measures onto the Democratic campaign platform. For 27 years, Ashley's entire life, he's been the champ on the issue.

And yet, his own daughter was arrested for marijuama when she was in college... and apparently has not learned anything from her brush with the law, either.

When Joe is making his whirlwind tour of Central American countries this week, do you think the snowballing issue of drug violence is going to be mentioned? Do you think the irony of getting pressured on cocaine by Biden will be lost on Central American leaders when Joe's own daughter is apparently caught on film stumbling around with a straw jammed up her nose and demanding somebody cut her a bigger line?

-k

Where is video Kimmy? Where I haven't seen anything have you? No? Made up lies. Right wing crap

The merit ? I don't know about that, but maybe the effectiveness yes.

This also happened to Jeb Bush didn't it ?

I don't think you can blame parents entirely for this, nor can these programs be 100% effective.

No see Sarah's daughter was pregnant where as Ashley hasn't done anything accept be the victim of right wing smear campaign of lies. This is like that tape you guys had of the First lady talking about whitey, or of Mrs. Clinton burning the flag. WHERE ARE THE TAPES.

Edited by punked

What does that have to do with the price of tea in china. That is misdirection. WHERE IS THE TAPE SHADY???

Believe it or not, but I don't have the tape. We'll just have to wait and see. Just like Sarah Palin's paternity test, right?

Believe it or not, but I don't have the tape. We'll just have to wait and see. Just like Sarah Palin's paternity test, right?

Are you referring to when Sarah was pregnant for 8 months and hid it from the public? Went to a governers convention went in labour and chose instead of having her baby in Texas to fly for 8 hours in labour home to Alaska to have her high risk child? Is that what you are talking about?

Either way where is the tape? Right wing hit job on the family member of a politician sickening really.

The U.S. media did the right thing by not shelling out big bucks for this tape.Ashley Biden must be presumed innocent until proven guilty.This is a Biden family matter after all,not something for us to joke about.

Having said that,the media did the right thing for the wrong reason,namely,Ashley Biden is the daughter of Joe Biden.Yes, Vice President Joe Biden,next in line to the world's most popular celebrity and darling of the left,Barrack Obama.

A pity the media didn't exercise the same restraint with Sarah Palin's family.Oh now I remember,she's considered right wing and therefore a legitimate target.Can you spell M-E-D-I-A B-I-A-S?

And let's not forget about John Kerry's slutty daughter either!

Use the right type of camera and flash and someone could make your mother seem of lesser character.

I think the person of lesser character happens to be the photographer and the scum who post the pics for political purposes.

Where can we see the picture? You can tell that it is her?

Oh, certainly we need to wait for the tape to come out to be sure.

Three different outlets, including the NY Post, have said it appears to be her, but we don't know for sure yet.

Given her track record, I'm anticipating it's legit.

If the Vice President's office or the Biden family were as confident as you guys that there's nothing to this, they'd have already commented on the matter by this time. I find the fact that they have yet to address this to be quite telling.

I'm certainly hoping that this turns out to be true, because Joe Biden deserves it to be true.

I'm certainly biased on this one, and not because Biden is a Democrat, but because I believe in personal freedom and the rule of law.

Joe Biden authored the "Reducing Americans' Vulnerability to Ecstacy Act" (RAVE Act... cute, huh?) which among its shining accomplishments, intentionally classified glow-sticks and bottled water as drug paraphenalia so that police officers would have probable cause to go stormtrooper on dance parties. The RAVE Act also means that if you own a venue where a drug arrest is made, you could face massive fines or arrest, and even people attending a venue where a drug arrest is made could be subject to arrest.

Joe Biden is also the guy who made the Byrne grants part of the Democratic election platform. Byrne grants provide funding to police forces based on raw drug arrests (not convictions, simply arrests). Contemplate that for a moment: they want to create a financial incentive for police departments to arrest people for simple possession. Jurisdictions that have tried this program discovered that it discouraged investigation of dealers and distributors in favor of going after the casual user. Read more about Byrne grants here...

Joe Biden stands for manditory jail time for simple possession. Personally, I think it would be pretty sweet if Joe's daughter wound up doing hard time for simple possession due to crap laws Joe pushed through in the 1980s. I think that would be a tremendous wake-up for Mr Drug Czar. Of course, unlike most people arrested for minor drug offenses, Ashley can just look at the prosecutor and say "do you know who my daddy is?" (it has already worked for her once...)

The war on drugs has been a failure, and Biden has been its most visible and vigorous combatant. Personal liberties and the rule of law have been eroded in the name of fighting the war on drugs. For all the handwringing and anxiety about the Patriot Act, provisions enacted to help boost the "war on drugs" (several with Biden's name on them) have had a much wider impact on the lives of Americans.

-k

Oh, certainly we need to wait for the tape to come out to be sure.

Three different outlets, including the NY Post, have said it appears to be her, but we don't know for sure yet.

Given her track record, I'm anticipating it's legit.

-k

What track record?

And BTW you are hopping it is true why? Do you think people who don't like you sit around thinking "I hope kimmy's daughter is caught on tape doing something stuipd by some slime ball. That will get her" only a crewel and spiteful person would think something like that. After your last post I don't like you doesn't mean I would ever his harm upon you or your family.

Edited by punked

I'm certainly hoping that this turns out to be true, because Joe Biden deserves it to be true.

Her reputation is run through the mud either way. If it isn't her, I doubt she will be ever free of the taint.

The war on drugs has been a failure, and Biden has been its most visible and vigorous combatant. Personal liberties and the rule of law have been eroded in the name of fighting the war on drugs. For all the handwringing and anxiety about the Patriot Act, provisions enacted to help boost the "war on drugs" (several with Biden's name on them) have had a much wider impact on the lives of Americans.

You won't hear any disagreement from me that the war on drug has been a failure.

I have not tried any illegal drugs. Never had the desire for it. However, I think it has been a waste of money and effort pursuing marijuana.

These pictures are being shopped around but no buyers seem to be stepping up. I guess it is easier to talk about this than risk legal ramifications of making an actual claim.

It is a nasty business.

This is from the original article and should of raised every red flag going and rang every alarm bell......but Republican supporters seem to love a smear job, whether or not it is based on fact, sort of explains why Faux News is still on the air.

The lawyers said the shooter used a camera with a hard-disc drive that he later destroyed, drilling into the device and tossing it into a lake.

These pictures are being shopped around but no buyers seem to be stepping up. I guess it is easier to talk about this than risk legal ramifications of making an actual claim.
The mainstream media is being squeezed everywhere. I suspect even the National Enquirer is facing staff cuts. Given that context how could any media outfit justify paying that kind of money for this stuff?

Face it. The Internet has cut the price on a lot of things. The price of exclusive access to muck racking photos is just one of them.

The mainstream media is being squeezed everywhere. I suspect even the National Enquirer is facing staff cuts. Given that context how could any media outfit justify paying that kind of money for this stuff?

Face it. The Internet has cut the price on a lot of things. The price of exclusive access to muck racking photos is just one of them.

Yeah, they will have decided to cut their muckraking in half and only include those parties of the right wing. Ok... so they are only cutting it about 1%.