FOX Belitles Canada in Afghanistan

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course....you are completely innocent and ignore the United States.

allow me to bash the US...

The United States is a wasteland, ruled by its implacable enemies and filled with biological refuse, and the ruined Americans, their economy bankrupt and their industry destroyed, have become a dead nation, waiting for the undertaker.

The Republicans chose their road in the 1920s and now they have reached the dead end. On their downward path they surrendered, a little at a time, title to every real thing they had hoped to retain. They are now trapped in the cul-de-sac of their choice. They have no future. They had best sit down quietly and read their fairy tales or smoke opium while waiting for Jesus in whom many of them never actually believed anyway. They have become irrelevant to reality. The only thing they can do for us is to stop squawking.

allow me to bash the US...

The United States is a wasteland, ruled by its implacable enemies and filled with biological refuse, and the ruined Americans, their economy bankrupt and their industry destroyed, have become a dead nation, waiting for the undertaker.

Some of the refuse comes from Toronto....goes to Michigan landfills. And the untreated BC sewage....pewwww...it's the worst!

The Republicans chose their road in the 1920s and now they have reached the dead end. On their downward path they surrendered, a little at a time, title to every real thing they had hoped to retain.

Whereas Canada never got to choose at all....and still doesn't.

Some of the refuse comes from Toronto....goes to Michigan landfills. And the untreated BC sewage....pewwww...it's the worst!

Whereas Canada never got to choose at all....and still doesn't.

exactly, you at least had the rational human freedoms envisioned in the constitution to base your efforts. And still, despite your mervellous beginnings, and upward, proud and brilliant forfathers... you handed over your country to crypto-communist thugs and christian fundamentalists...

Canadians faired about as good, with far less luck.

While we were despicably authoritarian to the queen-you had a free nation ... but squandered it away...

laugh clown, laugh

Even if your claim was true (it isn't), do you think you are the only Canadian member of this forum?

My claim is quite true....as for the others, they can write about what they like....and it's my opinion that they shouldn't have to be ridiculed by you every time it has even remote reference to the US.

My claim is quite true....as for the others, they can write about what they like....and it's my opinion that they shouldn't have to be ridiculed by you every time it has even remote reference to the US.

They aren't ridiculed every time...only when I choose to engage them. But thank you for admitting that such references not only exist, but are made by others, regardless of your own interest or transgressions.

You are not forced to read anyone's posts, and I am quite certain that the ignore feature is enabled.

exactly, you at least had the rational human freedoms envisioned in the constitution to base your efforts. And still, despite your mervellous beginnings, and upward, proud and brilliant forfathers... you handed over your country to crypto-communist thugs and christian fundamentalists...

...better that than a queen or king, eh?

Canadians faired about as good, with far less luck.

...had nothing to do with luck.

While we were despicably authoritarian to the queen-you had a free nation ... but squandered it away...

...'Tis better than to have....then never to have at all....with apologies to Sir William.

Here is one of your US and personal digs from the "President of Canada" thread...not so rare after all:

CBC's reporting doesn't even come close to suggesting such a thing. They keep telling you that they're in the Canadian Embassy in Washington, reminding you that we're outsiders looking in. They delve deeply into all issues.
I know you wouldn't be used to such things watching FOX News,
so I can't really blame you for your assumptions.

Rarely is a relative term

Yes, and I reference the United States relatively infrequently. I don't deny that I do it, and I certainly don't see anything wrong with doing it. It's almost amusing that you take almost every reference to America and try to twist it into something....note that I said almost.

Edited by Smallc

Yes, and I reference the United States relatively infrequently. I don't deny that I do it, and I certainly don't see anything wrong with doing it. It's almost amusing that you take almost every reference to America and try to twist it into something....note that I said almost.

Of course...you never really commit yourself to anything....that's convenient.

I'm glad you find such rejoinders amusing....I prefer to think of them and even my very membership on this forum as the embodiment of Yankee essence from which Canada cannot escape nor define itself without.

I also see nothing wrong with doing it, regardless of your objections.

Prog Tory:

1. No system is perfect. The US military wasn't and isn't "weak". To call them idiots implies that you could have done better, and you don't know that you could have.

2. I find it hard to believe that any 'Tory' would be a 9/11 'troother' as most of the ones I have met are fringe lefty types.

3. Clearly, it is a "brainer", in that most people with a brain rightly recognize the 9/11 conspiracy theories as distasteful fantasies.

If you want to have a 9/11 conspiracy discussion, though, it's best to start another thread. We had plenty of those and they led nowhere. Lately, that nonsense has calmed down thank goodness.

Let's be clear. There are only conspiracy theories about exactly who is behind the 9/11 attacks. The one that has been accepted and repeated ad infinitum by the MSM is that the attacks were funded and organized by a guy living in camps in a remote area of a backwards country. I've never seen any evidence that the US government claims it has against bin Laden. The FBI most wanted website doesn't even mention the September 11 attacks. Even if the "incriminating" videos weren't fakes (and that's far from clear), they wouldn't be considered proof. When police receive a confession, they interrogate the confessor to ensure s/he knows information that only the perpetrator could have known to ensure the confession is genuine.

Does that make 9/11 a false flag attack? Not necessarily. Maybe it was bin Laden and the US just doesn't want to reveal the evidence because it would compromise some source. Or maybe they don't know who was behind it and needed to pin it on somebody to keep the US public pacified. But if it was a false flag operation, it wouldn't be the first one. Who remembers the Gulf of Tonkin incident?

Not only did the US destroy Iraq on false pretenses, they destroyed Afghanistan without having to reveal what evidence they had against OBL. Where is the rogue state?

I'm glad you find such rejoinders amusing....I prefer to think of them and even my very membership on this forum as the embodiment of Yankee essence from which Canada cannot escape nor define itself without.

a Yankee essence you take pains... and obscene self-gratification... in attaching to Canada/Canadians, your oft-labeled assignments of lapdog, toady and poodle. Hey now! One could say... you... cannot escape it - nor define yourself without it!

Prog Tory:

2. I find it hard to believe that any 'Tory' would be a 9/11 'troother' as most of the ones I have met are fringe lefty types.

Prog tory is not a conservative of any kind. She is, in fact, a very enthusiastic Liberal Party member with an evident crush on Ignatieff, and despises Tories. Don't let the dishonest moniker confuse you. She is no more a Tory than "smallc" who is likewise a Liberal supporter.

Let's be clear. There are only conspiracy theories about exactly who is behind the 9/11 attacks. The one that has been accepted and repeated ad infinitum by the MSM is that the attacks were funded and organized by a guy living in camps in a remote area of a backwards country. I've never seen any evidence that the US government claims it has against bin Laden.

Perhaps the American government neglected its responsibilities in ensuring there were hand-outs sent to every drug dealer in North America so the potheads would have something read while they were smoking.

Prog tory is not a conservative of any kind. She is, in fact, a very enthusiastic Liberal Party member with an evident crush on Ignatieff, and despises Tories. Don't let the dishonest moniker confuse you. She is no more a Tory than "smallc" who is likewise a Liberal supporter.

Good point. They kind of remind me of Democrats in America, who when asked, refuse to admit that they're liberal. They like to go with "progressive" instead.