Israelis want peace you say?

BC_chick

lolololololololololol

Your laughter simply evidences your closed mind. Closed minds are what lead to conflicts.

The last thing Palestinians or Israelis need is someone laughing at their attempts to find non violent means to achieve peaceful coexistence.

Why you have chosen to become a laughing hyena I do not know. But it is bone chillling for me.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly. And hardly a secret to anybody. The official moral humanity talk is only for the feeble of mind.

Using your logic Myata immorality is a sign of strength and therefore virtue and a quality to strive for.

That Myata is the crux of any conflict and why terrorism and violence of any kind arise-people like you, using your own logic, are too feeble to conceive of what morality is and how to put it into practice so instead engage in tough sounding words that call for immoral behaviour, i.e., brute force, i.e., the means justifies the end-kill anyone and everyone until you get what you want.

There is no doubt in my mind Myata you believe the embracing of immorality is for the strong.

There is also no doubt in my mind, your open brace quite unintentionally shows just how weak you are and how lacking in confidence you are that you can use reason and logic over primal brute reaction.

Myata some of us wish to remain in our Baboon packs (tribes) and fling shit at other baboons and make growling noises at them, stick our inflammed red butts at them, hurl sticks and stones at them, etc.

Some of us though have figured out how to walk upright and shave and want to share our bananas. We got that idea when we ventured forth from our sheltered environments and ran into other life forms and witnessed how they do things and realized not all of them eat each other.

Don't worry Myata. I am not suggesting you become a vegetarian. Please keep eating those big Macs. The same thing blocking your heart right now will in time create a crisis forcing you to give up meat.

Unfortunately some of us do not change until a crisis is right in front of our face leaving us no other alternative.

Nature does have its way of smacking dumb men in the face when we prounce about like baboons. Don't look now Myata but Hamas members do get heart disease, prostate cancer and and strokes if they live long enough and most do because they leave the heavy fighting for the young ones.

The IDF might not get them but their own drinking and cigarettes will. You must know that Myata. After all your food friend Gen. Sharon was morbidly obese and it was of course a stroke that took him down not Hezbollah or Hamas.

You'd be suprised who has the last say in this Myata. Here's a hint - probably the same thing that when all is said and done preceded and will precede immoral men.

In the meantime I will embrace morality and good deeds and finding peaceful ways and trying to cut down on the cholesterol so my head can get smaller.

Edited by Rue

Sure, but could you also share some of your practical ideas? Show some way forward, perhaps? We've all seen blissful effects of benevolent peaceful democratic talk (Kosovo, Afghanistan, Iraq, Israel's operations in Lebanon and Gaza, etc). Where do we go next?

Sure, but could you also share some of your practical ideas? Show some way forward, perhaps? We've all seen blissful effects of benevolent peaceful democratic talk (Kosovo, Afghanistan, Iraq, Israel's operations in Lebanon and Gaza, etc). Where do we go next?

Bribe Egypt to take on the Gaza strip. Make its citizens Egyptians. Bribe Jordan to take over the West Bank and make its citizens Jordanians.

Israel wants peace you say?

Is the question posed. Well I have already answered that with a no.

It is easier to grab land and resources using warfare.

So colonial, think the holocaust of the North American natives

So imperial, think Iraq and Afghanistan.

What with Canadians dying for TAPI pipeline construction.

So we know, Israel doesn't benefit from peace.

We know that Israel pre-planned this attack.

What else could Israel want?

Palestian Natural Gas!!!

OH, yes Palestinian natural gas...

read it, get informed, here are some facts

Gas deal, coming polls behind military operations in Gaza?

Jan 5th/09

Two factors that are not being talked about much, but have figured prominently in the Israeli calculus are: natural gas and the upcoming elections to the Israeli Knesset, their parliament.

Gaza is a small strip of land on the Mediterranean Sea. Its territorial waters extend to about 35km off the coast. In 1999, the oil firm BG International discovered a huge deposit of natural gas 32km from the Gaza coast. The Gaza Marine gas field contains 1.2 trillion cubic feet of gas valued at over $4 billion. As per the Oslo peace accords, which created Gaza, Israel has security control over air and water around Gaza. So, it wrangled a deal with BG to get access to Gaza Marine gas at cheap rates.

But before the deal could go through, Hamas won the elections to the Palestinian Legislative Council in 2006. This sparked off a bitter power struggle between Hamas and the pro-west Fatah. Ultimately, the Palestinian Authority split in 2007, with Hamas taking control of Gaza and Fatah taking control of West Bank. One of the first things that Hamas did after getting elected was to declare that the natural gas deal would have to be renegotiated.

or this:

Hamas holding Natural gas discoveries off coast of Gaza hostage in 2006?

Why It Rains: Hamas holding Israeli gas reserves hostage

BG Group at centre of $4bn deal to supply Gaza gas to Israel

too bad Hamas won and wouldn't let Israel covet the Palestinians oil.

Will Gaza ever get a whiff of its offshore gas?

Isn't Gaza's gas a home-grown source of energy of which the Palestinians should be in charge?

Yes, but the way things are shaping it'll probably be stolen from them just like their lands, their homes and their precious water.

why yes, gaza's gas is indeed a precious resource they should be in charge of.

But Israel can't have that, that is far to empowering, in more ways then one.

Bribe Egypt to take on the Gaza strip. Make its citizens Egyptians. Bribe Jordan to take over the West Bank and make its citizens Jordanians.

actually, a solution of this nature would work, and therefore Hamas will never let it happen to their cannon fodder.

Quite frankly, while that scenario would have made sense except it wasn't the political course Nasser chosen in his goal of eradicating Israel, now the Egyptians would ave to be crazy to allow more radicals into their fold...same with jordan. Jordan is on the leading edge of the modern Arab world so why on earth would they want a population committed to nihilism?

Better that the west bank be made one nation and Gaza another and put both under UN occupation...with troops from China...

actually, a solution of this nature would work, and therefore Hamas will never let it happen to their cannon fodder.

Right. Our "solutions" always sound like directives for somebody else (to do this, not to do that). We ourselves are only extremely peaceful democratic lambs with best interests of everybodys on our minds 25/8/366, and no hand whatsoever in any of these disastrous conflicts!

So we know, Israel doesn't benefit from peace.

We know that Israel pre-planned this attack.

What else could Israel want?

Palestian Natural Gas!!!

OH, yes Palestinian natural gas...

You mean this is all about gas hat Israel gave up the rights to?

In a highly controversial move, then-prime minister Ehud Barak gave up Israel's rights to the natural gas field and gave them to the Palestinian Authority for free.
The prospect of an Israeli gas purchase may have played a role in influencing the Olmert cabinet to avoid ordering a major IDF ground operation in Gaza, even though there have been at least 1,000 rocket and mortar attacks against southern Israel since the Hamas takeover of Gaza in June 2007," he wrote.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/915151.html

Chuckles...

:lol: Yup, good one M.Dancer.

Ah, kuzadd...always with the oil. Do you walk? I think Dancer does if I remember correctly.

---------------------------

Propel, propel, propel your craft softly down liquid solution. Ecstatically, ecstatically, ecstatically, ecstatically, existence is simply illusion.

---Mr. Rogers

Edited by DogOnPorch

hmmm isn't it redundant to "give up' rights to gas, that you have no rights to anyway.

hahahahahahaha

some people will believe anything, ya know dupes, useless fools, good germans such as "wmd's in Iraq', and" threatening" Iranian speed boats??????

lol

But Israel needs that gas, so no matter the spin and the pr bullshit,

sadly hamas is in the way

Somebody out there seems to be a great fan of Mark Twain:

- first "give" them their own gas;

- then trade them (some of) their own land;

Wonder what could be next in this progression of neverending generosity?

odd isn't it?

I was thinking of giving up my claim to my neighbours house, I'll announce how magnanimous I am to do so of course, just so I can make myself look much the statesman.

Since they never signed on the dotted line anyway, what do I have to lose by making myself look so honourable?

what was so interesting when it came to this deal, and the likely reason the democratically elected government didn't sign it, may have had to do with the fact Israel didn't want to pay any money to the Palestinians for the gas. Imagine that?

In "amazing turnaround," Olmert OKs spending of billions for Gaza gas

Although the Times report that "Israeli insiders are confident of a deal," it adds that significant questions remain, "not least how payments to the Palestinian Authority will be made. Israeli defence authorities want the Palestinians to be paid in goods and services and insist that no money go to the Hamas-controlled Government."

paid in goods and services, 4 billion dollars worth of natural gas, yeah right.

and what fool would accept that deal?

maybe the puppet fatah?

but that will do nothing for the Palestinian people

what was so interesting when it came to this deal, and the likely reason the democratically elected government didn't sign it, may have had to do with the fact Israel didn't want to pay any money to the Palestinians for the gas. Imagine that?

In "amazing turnaround," Olmert OKs spending of billions for Gaza gas

paid in goods and services, 4 billion dollars worth of natural gas, yeah right.

and what fool would accept that deal?

maybe the puppet fatah?

but that will do nothing for the Palestinian people

Nah, you are right, 4 billion wouldn't do anything...

The deal would enable BG Group, former owner of British Gas, to begin developing the Palestine Authority's only natural resource. There would be enough gas to provide 10 per cent of Israel's annual energy requirement, and the Palestinians would receive total royalties of $1 billion, 25% of the overall expenditure.

That's from your own link.

wrong again. Don't you get tired of lying?

I'm going to take a wild guess, here, and say kuzzad needs to stop trusting/parroting the left wing sources as much.

(changed my mind and edited, then noticed you quoted my first thought! Maybe they're both right.)

Edited by sharkman

:lol:

white doors, can you read??

are you capable, since I read and quoted from the article I posted, I would hope you would do the same, so read a little further, ok.

read down to the last paragraph.

Here wait, I'll help you since you do indeed seem desperate for it.

Here is the last paragraph, AGAIN.

Although the Times report that "Israeli insiders are confident of a deal," it adds that significant questions remain, "not least how payments to the Palestinian Authority will be made. Israeli defence authorities want the Palestinians to be paid in goods and services and insist that no money go to the Hamas-controlled Government."

and again from the story I posted

I hope that helps you, if not there is always fun with phonics or something like that

I'm going to take a wild guess, here, and say kuzzad needs to stop trusting/parroting the left wing sources as much.

(changed my mind and edited, then noticed you quoted my first thought! Maybe they're both right.)

ah sorry sharkman, is Israeli insider a "left wing source" ???

Do you know that for a fact?

Or do you just make stuff up as you go along? :rolleyes:

white doors, can you read??

are you capable, since I read and quoted from the article I posted, I would hope you would do the same, so read a little further, ok.

read down to the last paragraph.

Here wait, I'll help you since you do indeed seem desperate for it.

Here is the last paragraph, AGAIN.

and again from the story I posted

I hope that helps you, if not there is always fun with phonics or something like that

hahaha

You said that Israel was going to steal the gas nimrod.

Not only have they given the gas to the palestinians for free, they are going to buy it from them.

What else do you want? my goodness.

Just read more slowly kuzadd so you are able to take in all the facts.

I started reading this thread and I gave up. Maybe this has already been covered...

Israel does not want peace. It wants land. It constantly expands its land through settlement building and it constantly stalls the peace process. When the Palestinians try to fight back, they are called terrorists and the Israelis march out their American weaponry to kill them. This is a classic ethnic cleansing operation.

Israel embarked in 1948 on a campaign that depended on military might to drive Arabs out of their homelands in order to build a Jewish state. They have not stopped since. This drive is justified by the persecution of Jews in Europe and by the Holocaust, although Arabs living in Palestine had no role.

The only reason Israel has gotten away with it is that they have the full support of an American government in which Jewish Americans have an extraordinary amount of financial and political support.

This is a bubble that is going to burst sooner or later.

Edited by Pointillist