Anti-western, anti-jew sentiment alive and well in Canada.

Chuck U. Farlie

There is no point for the time being continuing to demonstrate how non-sensical you are. But sincr you claim that the whole of the Charter discriminates against you, but won't back up your claim, I thought I'd help you.

Let's start with section 2, shall we? It reads:

2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:

a) freedom of conscience and religion;

b -freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication;

c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and

d) freedom of association.

Which of these freedoms is discriminatory towards you? Maybe all of them?

In a seriously flawed multicultural country these freedoms seriously undermine the moral fibre and direction of an already established country.

If you want to allow anti-Canadian cultural ideologies to destroy Canada, I don't.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a seriously flawed multicultural country these freedoms seriously undermine the moral fibre and direction of an already established country.

If you want to allow anti-Canadian cultural ideologies to destroy Canada, I don't.

Leafless' Charter of Rights and freedom:

a) freedom of conscience and religion as long as they are Christians;

b -freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication in English only, please;

c) freedom of peaceful assembly for Whites; and

d) freedom of association but not for immigrants.

I'll choose the REAL Canada anytime, rather than your bigoted ideology.

Edited by CANADIEN

you are a left wing 5rth columnist aren't you?

No one not on valium or any other pscycotropic drug has ever described Leafless that way....ever

I have never done psychotropic drugs, but i doubt they would cause that kind of disconnect from reality.

One just has to look at the drivel posted by these to understand why they are the only ones to find each other sane.

Leafless' Charter of Rights and freedom:

a) freedom of conscience and religion as long as they are Christians;

b -freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication in English only, please;

c) freedom of peaceful assembly for Whites; and

d) freedom of association but not for immigrants.

Actually the Bill of Rights was introduced in 1960 and was applicable to a mainly White, English and French speaking Christian society and immigrants who at that time integrated and freely assimilated into Canadian mainstream culture.

This culture provided the matrix of which institutions grow and the glue which binds institutions together.

I'll choose the REAL Canada anytime, rather than your bigoted ideology.

The real Canada you speak of was an unwanted invention by Trudeau not so much to encourage cultural diversity but rather as a political manoeuvre to ensure that minority groups remain with the Liberals.

Edited by Leafless

If you are going to act like a selfish arrogant over privledged and artifically entitled creep jerk - then people are not going to like you - no matter who you are...What does the world expect - Like the badly behaved Jews and Muslims - and hold in contempt those that are truely civil?

They chose not to adapt.

You mean the way you choose not to adapt to common sense?

The residential school sytem was specifically designed to break the children's Aboriginal identity. When it failed at making the kids into nice little white children, they were basically dumped there. Rejected by white society because they were Indians, and foreigners to the Native socities of their birth.

They chose that indeed.

Edited by CANADIEN

Actually the Bill of Rights was introduced in 1960 and was applicable to a mainly White, English and French speaking Christian society and immigrants who at that time integrated and freely assimilated into Canadian mainstream culture.

So the idea of rights was good only as long as it applied to certain persons. Can't having it apply to all, right?

Now, let's go back to five of your words:

Rnglish and French speaking society

You have now admitted the fact that Canada has two languages, English and French (until you deny it, of course). Looks to me that your crussade to have French disappear from public services and commercial signage is an attack on Canadian identity. :P

They chose not to adapt.

My parents came in 1950 - Russians out of England - they respected the Queen and the establishement that was the common wealth. They learned the language - they adapted to the culture and reserved their culture to private dinner parties. They did not run about insisting that Canada change the athem to the Volga Boatman durge. We loved the nation instantly - and were loyal and grateful.....Todays multi-culturalized immigrants have no respect - They believe we are infidel inferiours - They ARE UNGRATEFUL GEEKS - They remind me of someone who enteres your house and demands service - as if there is no culture or atonomy other than theirs. Treadeau the experimenting ugly girly man --- with the face of a shark ------- (what was this charisma thing - he was dog ugly) - anyway - it was HIM ---- that toyed with us as if we were his private ant farm...and now we pay.

My parents came in 1950 - Russians out of England - they respected the Queen and the establishement that was the common wealth. They learned the language - they adapted to the culture and reserved their culture to private dinner parties. They did not run about insisting that Canada change the athem to the Volga Boatman durge. We loved the nation instantly - and were loyal and grateful.....Todays multi-culturalized immigrants have no respect - They believe we are infidel inferiours - They ARE UNGRATEFUL GEEKS - They remind me of someone who enteres your house and demands service - as if there is no culture or atonomy other than theirs. Treadeau the experimenting ugly girly man --- with the face of a shark ------- (what was this charisma thing - he was dog ugly) - anyway - it was HIM ---- that toyed with us as if we were his private ant farm...and now we pay.

You know, it amazes me how people who come from all over the place, many from different religions, but even those from the same one often coming from very different cultures, are all lumped together, declared "ungreatful" and basically dismissed as would-be terrorists out to destroy our country.

Are there problems in the Muslim communities in the West? You bet there are, and I think, to a point, allowing them to form insular colonies has been part of that. But come on, these people are not coming here to destroy our way of life, but, like all immigrants, to share in it.

So, basically, you're saying that:

- your parents were "loyal" to Canada because they never asked anyone to change the anthem

- all recent immigrants are disloyal because they think you're inferior (not sure why this makes them geeks)

- Trudeau was ugly

ok.... good to know how you feel! Anything practical to say about this stuff?

So, basically, you're saying that:

- your parents were "loyal" to Canada because they never asked anyone to change the anthem

- all recent immigrants are disloyal because they think you're inferior (not sure why this makes them geeks)

- Trudeau was ugly

ok.... good to know how you feel! Anything practical to say about this stuff?

So what's the topic here - assimulation or anti-western anti- jew sentiment...what ever that means - I will give you a pragmatic thought if you wish- There is to much focus and attention put on the few jerks who keep anti-semitism going because it serves certain groups. To keep things in a constant uproar keeps buisness alive and booming...What would the Canadain Jewish Congress do with it's time and what purpose would it have IF - we stopped taking about anti-jew and anti-Muslim and anti-atheist and all of the anti sss? If these special interest groups would shut up - people would totally forget about the Jews and life would go on smoothly - In less that a generation there would be no Jew hate. There are creeps who just love it...it's profitable and generates privledge to the group.....I SAY FORGET ABOUT THE WHOLE IDEA AND IT WILL DISIPATE IN ONE GENERATION - AND ALL WILL BE HAPPY.

So what's the topic here - assimulation or anti-western anti- jew sentiment...what ever that means - I will give you a pragmatic thought if you wish- There is to much focus and attention put on the few jerks who keep anti-semitism going because it serves certain groups. To keep things in a constant uproar keeps buisness alive and booming...What would the Canadain Jewish Congress do with it's time and what purpose would it have IF - we stopped taking about anti-jew and anti-Muslim and anti-atheist and all of the anti sss? If these special interest groups would shut up - people would totally forget about the Jews and life would go on smoothly - In less that a generation there would be no Jew hate. There are creeps who just love it...it's profitable and generates privledge to the group.....I SAY FORGET ABOUT THE WHOLE IDEA AND IT WILL DISIPATE IN ONE GENERATION - AND ALL WILL BE HAPPY.

Let's just pretend that bad things haven't happened to certain groups of people, that way, history won't repeat itself.

Is this your theory?

I for one have stopped long ago giving anything more than a cursory glance at whatever you write, no matter the topic,

Just reading this article in The Star: Mosque fights for rights, but slurs Jews and West.I hope what this website says is taken very seriously and that this Iman as well as many of his devout followers are under the surveillance of the RCMP and/or CSIS.

It disturbs me to hear that there is this kind of hate towards us, the very people that allowed them to settle in our country and enjoy a better life than they had before (if they are immigrants).

After living in Indonesia for a few years before, I became quite tolerant of muslim people - as I knew first-hand that most are moderate. However, after reading about things like this more and more often I quickly lose my tolerance for the lot of them. Where are any of the 10000 members of this mosque standing up to this iman? They are just as guilty of hate as he is if they don't stand up against this fanaticism.

Many in the West are afraid to stand up for core Western values. They rationalize their beliefs as "tolerance" for Eastern views. What it really is is a willingness to appease to avoid violence. Unfortunately, appeasement generally brings more of the behavior being sought to be appeased.

The residential school sytem was specifically designed to break the children's Aboriginal identity.

The residential school system was designed to educate Aboriginal children to bring them into the fold of modern society. The natives were unable to accomplish this themselves.

When it failed at making the kids into nice little white children, they were basically dumped there. Rejected by white society because they were Indians, and foreigners to the Native socities of their birth.

They chose that indeed.

No need to worry. The Aboriginals are quickly learning the ways of how Quebec brought themselves out of a rural era by incorporating violence to get what they want from the ROC.

So the idea of rights was good only as long as it applied to certain persons. Can't having it apply to all, right?

Wrong.

The original Bill of Rights (1960) was applicable to all Canadians at that time.

But with the introduction of the Charter and the great influx if ethnic immigrants I think the original Bill of Rights should never have been included as part of the Charter since the question of allegiance to Canada and common Canadian nationalistic goals has never been properly addressed by government.

You have now admitted the fact that Canada has two languages, English and French (until you deny it, of course). Looks to me that your crussade to have French disappear from public services and commercial signage is an attack on Canadian identity. :P

If it is attack on anything then it would be an attack on corrupt legislation making some groups more equal than others and corrupt language legislation against Canadian freedoms and what Canadians have fought for and freely developed in this country relating to a majority culture and successful society.

French is French and is not part of the Canadian idenity....when did anyone out side Canada every believe that Canada was French? Maybe back in 1930. When did anyone who was not French within Canada ever identify themselves as French ---other than the French - Canada is English.....and 56 and one half percent a multitude of other nationalities ---- no - I mean identities. France is the mother of Quebec - and Britian is our mother - and never will the twain meet - unless some liberal describes Britian as our bio-mom... :rolleyes: with no rights to matriarchy. As we become more liberatedly liberal we fall into a grey sickly soup of multi - personality - disorder.. :lol: