Anti-western, anti-jew sentiment alive and well in Canada.

Chuck U. Farlie

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice thing to say to a loyal Canadian.

You make it sound like being a traitor is a prerequisite to being Canadian.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not lesser just incapacitated and envious of the fact they never did have the resources to create their OWN French country.

Incapacited, me? Not a bit. Envious? Not of you, that's for sure.

If I wanted a French country, I'd move to France. If you want an English country, move to the UK. This country is Canadian, the way it should be.

It is the laws themselves that are corrupt and discriminatory created by immature corrupt politicians.

And we are still waiting to the exact quote from the Charter that proves your point.

Generally speaking when a culture cannot create their own country it is because they are deprived of the strength and power and resources to accomplish this. They are incapacitated.

The idea that a culture is "incapacitated" when it does not have exclusive ownership of a county is so ridiculous it laughable.

The Scots don't have their own country; are they "incapacitated"? Do they need to become English? How about the Welsh, the Tibetans, the Chechens? Some of the greatest Jewish thinkers and philosophers lived during a time when there was no Jewish country, not exactly what I would call "incapacitated".

BTW, you are the only person on the WWW to use the word incapacitated to describe any culture A theory held by one person... Says a lot.

Otherwise cultures voluntarily assimilate into the mainstream culture like most immigrants did up until 1982 when Liberal social engineering was enforced by way of the Charter.

You still don't get the point that French-speaking Canadians and Aboriginals DO NOT need to assimilate to be fully canadians, do you?

BTW, multiculturalism dates back to 1960's, open immigration to the late 1950's. You don't get that either. Typical leafless.

Edited by CANADIEN

The Scots don't have their own country; are they "incapacitated"?

Ummm...yes they do....and yes they are.

Scots de-evolution started about 10 years ago....they even have their own bank notes and parliament.

And as far as incapacited goes, should have seen me the day after R.Burns

Hear hear for the Scots and their honourble and manly judges - They were the only men of real authority that could negotiate with terrorists ...after Lockerbe...It was the Scots who gained the respect of Omar Khadaffi and got him to confess and cough up the cash in damage payments - no other group on earth are as honourable and respected internationally. Just thought I would mention that.

Now, now, even you cannot be so ignorant that you don't know about the abuse that took place in residential schools. Especially after you berated Harper for apoloziging for it last summer. Oh they sure learned how society functions: "speak your own language will get you a beating".

Go there and learn.

I do not condone criminal acts.

Many other Canadian men, women, girls and boys have suffered similar abuse in federal institutions,orphanages, schools etc.

I don't see Canadian politicians running with wads of cash and offering the same type of apologies as the Indians have received.

I do not condone criminal acts.

Many other Canadian men, women, girls and boys have suffered similar abuse in federal institutions,orphanages, schools etc.

I don't see Canadian politicians running with wads of cash and offering the same type of apologies as the Indians have received.

Slightly different from what you said last summer, when you were opposing an apology bbbecause residential schools were sych a good thing.

Inconsistency... typical Leafless.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Incapacited, me? Not a bit. Envious? Not of you, that's for sure.

Then why even bother to mention it.

If I wanted a French country, I'd move to France.

Want me to help you pack?

If you want an English country, move to the UK.

Canada IS already a majority English speaking country, twit.

This country is Canadian, the way it should be.

Says who, you and Trudeau.

And we are still waiting to the exact quote from the Charter that proves your point.

The entire Charter is corrupt.

It discriminates and creates inequality with some groups receiving unfounded privileges up and above over the rights established by the majority culture since confederation.

The damage is done.

Outside of a revolution not much can be done about the situation with Quebec in confederation.

Can't admit French-speaking Canadians are fully Canadians, such let's kick Quebec out, right? So, you want the break-up of the country, while calling supporting equality before the law for all Canadians a form of treason. Typical Leafless.

Then why even bother to mention it.

Here's an idea. You stop making a fool of yourself, and I stop pointing out you're making a fool of yourself.

Canada IS already a majority English speaking country, twit.

Have I ever denied the fact thaat English is the first language of a majority of Canadians? Nope. You are the one in denial of the fact French and the Aboriginal languages are Canadian languages as well. You are the one who advocate that English should be the only language used in government services and on commercial signs. You want an English-only country, which Canada is not and will never be. You want an English-only country, move to the UK.

Says who, you and Trudeau.

Trudeau doesn't say much these days. You say a lot, and once again you don't get it. Canada is, and should be, its own country.

The entire Charter is corrupt.

Tthe ENTIRE Charter? I gonna have so much fun.

BTW, you are the only person on the WWW to use the word incapacitated to describe any culture A theory held by one person... Says a lot.

The country Canada was established by a single majority English culture.

Sub-cultures did not create Canada.

You still don't get the point that French-speaking Canadians and Aboriginals DO NOT need to assimilate to be fully Canadians, do you?

You don't get the point that they have always been Canadian.

But your sub-cultural expectations are a little much.

Can't admit French-speaking Canadians are fully Canadians, such let's kick Quebec out, right?

No need to kick Quebec out.

They always wanted to separate anyways over unattainable sub-cultural unrealistic expectations.

So, you want the break-up of the country, while calling supporting equality before the law for all Canadians a form of treason. Typical Leafless.

The ROC never advocated the break up of Canada and nor do I.

I never claimed supporting equality is treason.

Treasonous politicians are to blame for that one.

Here's an idea. You stop making a fool of yourself, and I stop pointing out you're making a fool of yourself.

The only thing you are proving is Canada is NOT a free and democratic country.

Have I ever denied the fact thaat English is the first language of a majority of Canadians? Nope. You are the one in denial of the fact French and the Aboriginal languages are Canadian languages as well. You are the one who advocate that English should be the only language used in government services and on commercial signs. You want an English-only country, which Canada is not and will never be. You want an English-only country, move to the UK.

You can suggest whatever you like just as long as you PAY for it.

Trudeau doesn't say much these days. You say a lot, and once again you don't get it. Canada is, and should be, its own country.

Canada always has been its own country up until 1982 when Trudeau changed it and propagandist like you support it.

The only thing you are proving is Canada is NOT a free and democratic country.

You mean that I proving that your delusional often to believe canada is not free and democratic.

You can suggest whatever you like just as long as you PAY for it.

Great idea. I should start paying the same taxes as other Ontarians. But wait a minute... I already do.

Canada always has been its own country up until 1982 when Trudeau changed it and propagandist like you support it.

Let's rephrase this... Canada was its won country before 1982, and is still its own country after 1982. Now, that's accurate.

The country Canada was established by a single majority English culture.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Were you asleep during history class in high school? Apart from the language, the fear of the United States and the colonial link to Great Britain, the inhabitants of Upper Canada, the English-speaking minority in Lower Canada, and the population of the Atlantic colonies avttually had little in common when their representatives first sat down in 1864 to talk about a possible Union.

And I have not even talked about the contribution to this country of its French-speaking and Aboriginal inhabitants, or the generations of non-English speaking immigrants.

Sub-cultures did not create Canada.

But then, since French-speaking Canadian cultures and Aboriginal culutres are NOT sub-cultures, you have no point.

You don't get the point that they have always been Canadian.

I get it. It is you who keep ignoring what makes them Canadian.

The ROC never advocated the break up of Canada and nor do I.

You're made it clear that you'd rather see Quebec out of Canada than to acknnowledge equality of linguistic rights in this country. Quenec leaving or being thrown out would be a break-up of Canada. Once a gain, you don't even get the meaning of the non-sense you writr.

I never claimed supporting equality is treason.

Treasonous politicians are to blame for that one.

Teasonous politicians meaning, of course, any politician who dares promoting measure that result in the equality of all Canadians bbefore the law.

Thank you for proving my point.

There is no point for the time being continuing to demonstrate how non-sensical you are. But sincr you claim that the whole of the Charter discriminates against you, but won't back up your claim, I thought I'd help you.

Let's start with section 2, shall we? It reads:

2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:

a) freedom of conscience and religion;

b -freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication;

c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and

d) freedom of association.

Which of these freedoms is discriminatory towards you? Maybe all of them?

Edited by CANADIEN

You mean that I proving that your delusional often to believe canada is not free and democratic.

Promoting into law the ideologies of radicals is not delusional. It is fact.

Great idea. I should start paying the same taxes as other Ontarians. But wait a minute... I already do.

So in other words society should pay for the whims of minority subcultural ideologies.

Let's rephrase this... Canada was its won country before 1982, and is still its own country after 1982. Now, that's accurate.

Trudeau could not have said it better.

You're made it clear that you'd rather see Quebec out of Canada than to acknnowledge equality of linguistic rights in this country. Quenec leaving or being thrown out would be a break-up of Canada. Once a gain, you don't even get the meaning of the non-sense you writr.

I will acknowledge what I freely choose to acknowledge and as far as I know the equality of linguistic rights in this country is spear headed by French minority radicals who choose not to acknowledge that fact themselves, especially relating to Quebec.

Teasonous politicians meaning, of course, any politician who dares promoting measure that result in the equality of all Canadians bbefore the law.

Your reference to equality has nothing to do with equality but rather concerns the take over of Canada by an inferior minority propagated by corrupt politicians.