The "typical" McCain voter?

That was truely disgusting, but not suprising. Afterall, these are the same type of people who printed up c*nt t-shirts after Sarah Palin was picked as McCain's VP. Change you can believe in, and a new kind of politics my ass.

Ya, same "type" of people. Because everyone who voted for Obama is just like that lady in the video. What a narrow minded thing to say.

Ya, same "type" of people. Because everyone who voted for Obama is just like that lady in the video. What a narrow minded thing to say.

:lol: Classic.

Only a left wing liberal could take that clip of a rabid child-intimidating partisan biased indoctrinating teacher and spin it to illustrate how "narrow minded" conservatives are.

Afterall, these are the same type of people who printed up c*nt t-shirts after Sarah Palin was picked as McCain's VP. Change you can believe in, and a new kind of politics my ass.

Too funny.

They bought the T shirts wholesale ....all they had to do was place Palins picture over the existing Hillary pic. Calling Hillary a C was a regular occurence.

If you dont believe me check it out.

But yes, you are right, same old politics, just now its the dems smiling at the reps while they fume.

Only a left wing liberal could take that clip of a rabid child-intimidating partisan biased indoctrinating teacher and spin it to illustrate how "narrow minded" conservatives are.

If the situation was reverse and some liberal tried to claim that say those screaming "kill him" during McCain's rallies were his "typical" supporters, I think you would also think that the accusation is close-minded.

I'm sure you would not be excusing the actions of those yelling "kill him", but rather pointing out that they are hardly representative of the whole base.

Big difference.

If the situation was reverse and some liberal tried to claim that say those screaming "kill him" during McCain's rallies were his "typical" supporters, I think you would also think that the accusation is close-minded.

I'm sure you would not be excusing the actions of those yelling "kill him", but rather pointing out that they are hardly representative of the whole base.

Big difference.

Well said.

Well said.

Certainly. It is wrong to make generalizations about the tens of millions of Americans who voted for either candidate.

However, I will mention as a point of interest that this is at least the 3rd video of people in authority evangelizing the virtues of Obama to children under their care. (along with the Obama Youth Regiment, and the music teacher who had her students sing Obama Carols.)

-k

Spin? Did you not read what I said about that teacher? And where in my post did I use the word conservative? Guilty conscience?

Certainly. It is wrong to make generalizations about the tens of millions of Americans who voted for either candidate.

However, I will mention as a point of interest that this is at least the 3rd video of people in authority evangelizing the virtues of Obama to children under their care. (along with the Obama Youth Regiment, and the music teacher who had her students sing Obama Carols.)

-k

3 teachers out of... how many?

And christians indoctrinate their kids with christian 'values' as do jewish people, muslim people and many other people of many religions. At the same time people who believe communism is a great idea and those who believe that it's truly a dog eat dog world and that you need to look out for number one and only number one are out there indoctrinating their kids. People are out there perpetuating the most ridiculous 'old wives tales'.

I suppose that Obama can be blamed for people who agree with his ideas? If that's true, then we should blame Jesus because catholic priests rape little boys and girls.

So what's the moral of the story? I think shakyhands said it best.

3 teachers out of... how many?

And christians indoctrinate their kids with christian 'values' as do jewish people, muslim people and many other people of many religions. At the same time people who believe communism is a great idea and those who believe that it's truly a dog eat dog world and that you need to look out for number one and only number one are out there indoctrinating their kids. People are out there perpetuating the most ridiculous 'old wives tales'.

I suppose that Obama can be blamed for people who agree with his ideas? If that's true, then we should blame Jesus because catholic priests rape little boys and girls.

So what's the moral of the story? I think shakyhands said it best.

-k

Interesting. But ever see "Jesus Camp"? Indoctrination and evangelizing to the youth is hardly the sole domain of "leftists".