Kerry And Bush...

And does any of that prove that Bush lied to the American people?

Didn't nations like France and Germany also think that Iraq had WMD's? So did the French and Germans also lie?

So either there still are WMDs in Iraq, the WMDs were moved to Syria (or another nation), Sadamm ordered them destroyed before the war, or there never was any WMDs and all the Western nations were fooled.

These guys also didn't wage a costly war costing many lives over it either and then issuing tax cuts for the wealthy sending us into a deep hole with no exit plan, etc.

Don't forget, over 20 countries have WMD.

Bush & Co. added a twist to the WMD accusations, unlike the rest you just posted. Then they had the nerve to show, "Mission Accomplished."

Again, a severe credibility issue with these guys.

His 4 years were full of empty promises, we cannot afford another 4 years based on his Presidential Record. Even O'Reilly and Co. can no longer defend him.

Who gives a flip what O'reilly does. You have a very short memory, Bill Clinton wage a so called war with missles and bombing on numerous times during his reign. If you remember he fired so many missles at over 1 million dollars each that we ran out. I guess no one was killed in all of those bombings. The tax cuts have helped and as businesses do better then they will be hiring more and with that you will take in more taxes. I would like for you to show me anything the democratic party has done for middle class America. Not a special interest groups but the majority of America. And back up what you say with facts not the democratic propaganda.

Who gives a flip what O'reilly does. You have a very short memory, Bill Clinton wage a so called war with missles and bombing on numerous times during his reign. If you remember he fired so many missles at over 1 million dollars each that we ran out. I guess no one was killed in all of those bombings. The tax cuts have helped and as businesses do better then they will be hiring more and with that you will take in more taxes. I would like for you to show me anything the democratic party has done for middle class America. Not a special interest groups but the majority of America. And back up what you say with facts not the democratic propaganda.

Yeah, Clinton bombed a medicine factory in Sudan, launched Desert Fox against Iraq, participated in the questionable NATO bombing campaign in the former Yugolsavia, just to name a few.

However, Clinton ain't president anymore. Bush is. And his voodoo economics and dependence on corporate special interests are hurting lower and middle class Americans.

The tax cuts are geared to benefit the rich. More than half of Bush's $674 billion package will go toward eliminating the tax on stock dividends. It's a tax cut whose overwhelming benefit will go to the wealthiest Americans, people more likely to sock the cash away than spend it. At the same time, Bush is plundering social programs, including one's of his own creation. For example, he sliced $400 Million out of the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program and underfunded his own "No Child Left Behind" program by $8 billion. He took a surplus and turned it into a defecit almost overnight while pouring money into corporate welfare projects like Missle Defence.

. I would like for you to show me anything the democratic party has done for middle class America. Not a special interest groups but the majority of America. And back up what you say with facts not the democratic propaganda.

Well, speaking for myself, I'm not going to blow the Democrats' horn for them. Once you get past the surface, there's precious little difference between the two parties. However, I also believe Bush is exceptionally bad because of the sheer audacity of the propaganda and the new depths of corruption his administration represents with respect to special interests. So claims the Democrats are the party of special interests are downright laughable.

However, Clinton ain't president anymore. Bush is.

However, I also believe Bush is exceptionally bad ...

My Uncle Joe wrote this just the other day:

"- I've spent the past ten minutes considering what presidents Bush and Clinton have in common. There are actually a surprising number of similarities. Just to name a few:

10/ Bush - carpet bombing in Afghanistan and Iraq

Clinton - carpet munching in the governor's and president's

offices

9/ Bush - in the 1970s, liked to blow a little dope

Clinton - likes to get blown by a little dope

8/ Bush - in 1986, gave up drugs and booze and became a born again christian with Billy Graham as his spiritual advisor

Clinton - in 1998, gave up Monica Lewinsky and became a born again horndog with Jesse Jackson as his spiritual advisor and pimp

7/ Bush - not afraid to take a firm stand with terrorists and tyrrants

Clinton - not afraid to take a "firm stand" with new White House interns

6/ Bush - runs three miles in 21 minutes every day

Clinton - eats three Big Macs in 21 minutes every day

5/ Bush - knows how to deploy US heat seeking missiles to defend national security

Clinton - knows how to deploy the heat seeking missile in his pants

4/ Bush - wants every american child to get a head start in life so as to get ahead

Clinton - wants every american to get head

3/ Bush - in Texas put many murderous bastards to death

Clinton - in Arkansa gave many bastards life

2/ Bush - brother Jeb wears the chains of office as governor of Florida

Clinton - dope dealer, fraud artist, trailer trash brother Roger was all set to wear chains of penitentiary until Slime Bucket Billy pardoned him

1/ Bush - has spent much of his adult life working in oil

Clinton - has spent as much of his adult life as he could get away with playing around using KY Jelly and numerous other lubricants

ANY OTHER SIMILARITIES THAT I HAVE SOMEHOW MISSED???"

Ah yes the economy. Clinton was lucky to be in office when he was because that was during the "most prosperous period in history". If you look at it this way Bushmustgo the first quarter and last quarter of the Clinton administration the economy started to plummet. The recession list by President Bush's economy people say it started in March 2000, but that was when the economy was plummeting. These tax cuts for the wealthy have helped made jobs for us and we can't forget what our friendly democrats did by signing the NAFTA. The democrats royaly screwed us over by letting corporations go over seas. The tax cuts help the entrepenuers and if they get taxed like Kerry plan says, then we mine as well throw another 2.3 million jobs down the hole. These tax cuts are helping small corporations get help. Also many of us Americans are losing jobs because they are low paying jobs and are the type of jobs we don't want to have thus giving jobs to immigrants. Also if you want to look at it this way, the democrats are wanting to spend $200 billion more on the healthcare, and then blame the Republicans for their plan. It was quite the same plan too. Also I bet you liberals are for the social implements in our schools because it is "degrading to our children". In NY (state) there is a city whose superintendent agrees to the social status to the kids and this is why you may think that 'No Child Left Behind' is a failure. As for the war in Iraq it isn't a disaester like you liberals want it to be covered. We have given Iraqis freedom of press, freedom of oppresion, opened up 2,300 schoos, given them medical care etc. yet you refer to bombings as your defenses. Also there has been links with Saddam and Al-Qaeda because how the blue hell would a terrorist organization be able to run without a nation-state to help? Saddam has clearly given money to UBL. Also the war in Iraq can be justified as this, would you rather fight terrorists here on our homeland or overseas in centreal ME where we can help stop terrorists easier. Btw, Clinton bombed places that were unmanned thus wasting missles etc. FYI lets do what the Democrats say and invite the terrorists in and suck their tankards while we are at it, because that is what their mindset is. Also if we cut on the defense like you Black Dog and Kerry propose why don't we do what the demys say and get rid of America. Hell lets just let China, N. Korea, Iran, etc. take over us. As for Mr. O'Reilly he probably has more intellectual knowledge between the Democrats who can't see what is right or wrong.

• 4 weeks later...
The democrats royaly screwed us over by letting corporations go over seas.

I agree.

But John Kerry now says he wants to reverse that trend. He is accusing W's Republicans of steady losses of US jobs to low-wage countries. If that were true, I'd have to go along with Kerry on that one, I suppose.

I had a riproaring fight with Jim (James McNulty) about that this morning. However, after he settled me down and persuaded me that in a country with over 140,000,000 workers only a measily 300,000 jobs ( that's only 1 in 500.. which is only 0.002%) were lost to low-wage countries since George W. Bush was elected to office.... I must say that Kerry is exaggerating, BIG TIME!!