Kerry And Bush...

Kerry is running against Bush as we all know in this years elections and I just wanted to take time to educate everyone about Kerry and Bush's view (and as a Republican at times I will tend to be bias but truthful about the TRUTH).

Facts about Kerry

Kerry is a so called "patriotic veteran" from the Vietnam Conflict (as Congress never declared war against Vietnam). If you look back at his service records he only served 4 months. compared to several years from other members in his division and yet he never engaged in combat as all of his veteranship is political propaganda. Furthermore he spoke out against false rumors that the American soldiers were evil etc. (torturing etc.) and is greatly criticized for this, even if the conflict was wrong you still don't have a right to speak falsely about other veterans/fighters.

Kerry also wants to raise upper class taxes as well as all of ours. It is his propaganda to claim that he is doing this, but yet it will be higher taxes for all of us as the Democrats are liars (most not all) about how they are going to tax us Americans.

Kerry's also blasting Bush about the recession, job lossage, and weak economy, but we can all thank the Democrats (and yes you too Mr. Clinton) for signing the NAFTA. Doing this it provided U.S. companies to go overseas to use under paid wages to people and making money for themselves. Also doing this resulted in job lossage and weakened the economy and also provied free importing goods. Also Mr. Kerry would like to bash Bush about how the economy is not getting better, but is. Mr Kerry doesn't realize that 9/11/01 drastically changed the face of America, but also destablizing the economy.

Kerry also wants to blast Bush about foreign policy, yet Kerry voted for the Iraq war (looks like he is going what is popular and has no voice of his own). Kerry claims that all the World wants him to be in office, yet he fails to see that having himself in office would only give Al Qaeda an easier way to get into the country (as Democrats tend not to vote or keep key military units for our civil defenses) and Kerry would also let Al Qaeda see how vulnerable we are with him in office. President Bush has done a great job with his foreign policy because he has vowed that all terroists be caught and letting him continue his term would help stop these acts.

Kerry has many more propaganda views and as I will explain later on if you, the people, wish for me to continue you on

President Bush

Having the recession has weakened the economy slightly, but as I said it all isn't Bush's fault. Clinton left having a declining economy and also not pursuing Osama bin Laden when he was in office during the '93 WTC bombings.

Education is also a top priority and Bush can strengthen this up, but the focus as of now is to make our country as safe as it was. As we proceed Bush is going to be focusing more on our education as we get closer each day on destroying the Al Qaeda network, even though there are multiple people.

Environmental issues have not been so much now, but Bush will seek that the environment is good for all. Kerry won't be doing much on this issue as it is a relatively weak issue in our nation.

Again if you need me to go on I will keep explaining more, but my hands are getting tired of typing.

Kerry is a so called "patriotic veteran" from the Vietnam Conflict (as Congress never declared war against Vietnam). If you look back at his service records he only served 4 months. compared to several years from other members in his division and yet he never engaged in combat as all of his veteranship is political propaganda.

Your facts are wrong. Kerry served five months aboard the frigate the USS Gridley,went stateside for training, then returned to captain a Swft boat in the Mekong Delta. In the four month span, he recieved the Bronze Star, the Silver Star and was wounded in combat three times.

Furthermore he spoke out against false rumors that the American soldiers were evil etc. (torturing etc.) and is greatly criticized for this, even if the conflict was wrong you still don't have a right to speak falsely about other veterans/fighters.
That U.S. troops in Vietnam committed atrocities is a mtter of record. Kerry wasn't "speaking fasely", but revealing the ugly truth of war (something George W Bush wouldn't know the first thing about.)

VIETNAM WAR VETERAN JOHN KERRY'S TESTIMONY BEFORE THE SENATE FOREIGN RELATIONS COMMITTEE, APRIL 22, 1971

Kerry also wants to raise upper class taxes as well as all of ours. It is his propaganda to claim that he is doing this, but yet it will be higher taxes for all of us as the Democrats are liars (most not all) about how they are going to tax us Americans.

Kerry has the courage to take on the Bush tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans. However, he believes that we should keep the middle class tax cuts that Democrats fought for in 2001 and 2003. In fact, Kerry wants to give more tax breaks to the middle class with new tax credits on health care and college tuition. These tax cuts are part of his plan to restore the economy and cut the budget deficit in half in four years.

Kerry's also blasting Bush about the recession, job lossage, and weak economy, but we can all thank the Democrats (and yes you too Mr. Clinton) for signing the NAFTA. Doing this it provided U.S. companies to go overseas to use under paid wages to people and making money for themselves. Also doing this resulted in job lossage and weakened the economy and also provied free importing goods

yet Bush did nothing to stop the bleeding of jobs. Unless the admins bid to reclassify fast-food jobs as "manufacturing jobs" counts. NAFTA may not be good for Americans, but its great for American companies and their shareholders (in other words, Bush's key constituency).

Also Mr. Kerry would like to bash Bush about how the economy is not getting better, but is. Mr Kerry doesn't realize that 9/11/01 drastically changed the face of America, but also destablizing the economy.

How?

President Bush has done a great job with his foreign policy because he has vowed that all terroists be caught and letting him continue his term would help stop these acts.

Yeah Bush has certainly talked a good game. he's violated the Geneva convention, gone to war against a country that posed no threat to the U.S., ignored or manipulated intelligence, alienated allies and squandered whatever good will was left from 9-11. Nice job, cowboy. :rolleyes:

You know it's amazing listening to all of the liberals speak you would think President Bush caused all of this country's problems. Open you eyes we had presidents before 2000 that created a majority of our problems. ie.. Terriorist problems, corruption in big business, scandel, corruption in government. What are you scared of we have a President that is fighting for the United States and he is not backing down to anyone. It's about time. Thank You President Bush.

No,

Bush did not create all of the world's problems but, he never did anything that made it better either.

We're looking for someone in office who is up to the challenge, his record shows he did nothing to help.

THe only good thing he's done so far is slow down the telemarketers and that doesn't constitue another 4 years in office.

You know it's amazing listening to all of the liberals speak you would think President Bush caused all of this country's problems. Open you eyes we had presidents before 2000 that created a majority of our problems. ie.. Terriorist problems, corruption in big business, scandel, corruption in government.

You're partially right: Bush isn't a cause. He's a symptom of a sick system.

QUOTE]What are you scared of we have a President that is fighting for the United States and he is not backing down to anyone. It's about time. Thank You President Bush.

No, I loathe Bush because he's a symbol of the greed, corruption, and moral decay that permeates politics today. One who coddles corporate criminals, who allows his and his cabinet's ties to big business and special interests dictate policy for the entire country, who wages bloody and needless conflicts against nations that pose no threat to the U.S. and its citizens, who alienates allies, who drags religious extermist views into politics. I could go on.

Hopefully Blackdog you are not an American if the American way is a sick system then maybe you should pack your bags and get out of this sick system. I am proud to be an American the greatest country in the world.

Hes,

In other words, you don't excercise to use your freedom to question those who recklessly run our country.

Remember, the Germans couldn't question the Nazi's motives in public unless they wanted to be a victim.

Also Bushmustgo, who is running the country recklessly? Republicans are trying to befriend that Democrats and make peace, but what do they do? They spit into our faces and say our opinion isn't important. Also during Clinton's administration he didn't have time to run the country because he was too busy getting a bj. Clinton and Kerry want to reduce the spending on intelligence yet wants better homeland security. Can Kerry make up his mind what he wants to campaign or is he going to be another lying Democrat he raises all our taxes thinking that the debt is going to go away. Mr. Kerry if I knew you personally I would shoot myself.

Also during Clinton's administration he didn't have time to run the country because he was too busy getting a bj.

Big frigging deal. Bush has already logged more vacation time than any other president in history.

Worst.

President.

Ever.

Mr. Kerry if I knew you personally I would shoot myself.

Hysterical much?

Carter was bad, Clinton was not. The economy was strong under Clinton too.

Bush will go down as the worse, most unintelligent president ever in history...no doubt about it!

He's a divider, not a uniter (except for the Democrats, which he has united very strongly).

His arrogance turned of potential allies from helping financially.

His job record will be there along with Herbert Hoover and he will be a job casualty as well.

He's still spending money on a "witch hunt" for WMD.

He miscalculated the Healthcare "reform" by 140,000,000,000.00 (That's pretty sad.)

Only president to give tax cuts during a war (both were unecessary and all signs and idications lead that way).

He can't articulate...I mean, he's only the president!

He hasn't finished the job on Osama but, deferred to Saddam.

No Child Left Behind was a sham..

He looked after big business with non-bids going to Halliburton of all companies knowing the relationship and perception under Cheney.

This pres. made some bad, bad decisions!

The division you talk about is due to the democrats going after Bush no matter what he does. The real dividers are the democrats and if Kerry is elected president it will get worse. The health care bill was to try to bring the democrats together with the republicans because healthcare is not a conservatve issue. The wmd's were there by eye witness colabration, and it only means they are still there and possibly in the hands of terriorist. The tax cuts have helped turn our economy around. European countries are still losing jobs were our economy is starting to put people to work. What proof do you have that no child left behind is a scam.The real scam is the hollow accusations and the tearing down of our country by liberals like yourself. I have a question for you what has Kerry put on the table to create more jobs? I can answer that for you, he has no idea because he is busy flip flopping on every issue that is out there. Hey maybe if he is elected we can call the USA the land of the flip-flop. LOL

The division you talk about is due to the democrats going after Bush no matter what he does. The real dividers are the democrats and if Kerry is elected president it will get worse.

Spare me your crocodile tears. Where were these hand-wringing pleas for bipartisan cooperation during the Republicans' vicous assault on Clinton, whose biggest sin was getting a hummer in the Oval Office?

The wmd's were there by eye witness colabration, and it only means they are still there and possibly in the hands of terriorist

Lies. What "eyewitness" cooberation are you referring to?

I'd go on, but why bother? You are too blinded by thoughtless partisan loyalty to see anything beyond what you're spoon-fed.

And you are not bright enough to figure the democratic party is feeding you a bunch of lies. At least I know whats good for the country, and we need a strong leader that does not bow down to a bunch of foreign wusses that believe the best way to fight terriorism is to let them have there way.

And you are not bright enough to figure the democratic party is feeding you a bunch of lies.

That's hi-freaking-larious coming from a G.O.P supporter. You wouldn't know shit from bad chocolate, baby.

At least I know whats good for the country, and we need a strong leader that does not bow down to a bunch of foreign wusses that believe the best way to fight terriorism is to let them have there way. 

Thank goodnes sthat folks liek you, who "know what's good for this country" aren't running the show.

Oh crap. They are. :(

We're screwed.

Kerry is running against Bush as we all know in this years elections and I just wanted to take time to educate everyone about Kerry and Bush's view ...

In the run up to the election Kerry appears prepared to do just about anything to differentiate his views from that of George W. Bush's. How long do you think it will be before he tries to foist a burka onto his wife, Teresa? My prediction is that he'll be sporting a shiner after that one.

Remember the Saddam threat, the Saddam link to Al Qaida, knowing WHERE the WMD were, etc...........

Again, do you really want to talk about lies??????

Has it been proven that Bush lied about all the things that you mentioned? It was proven that Clinton lied though..... :rolleyes:

Or could there still be WMD hidden in Iraq?

And has there been any evidence that has shown that Iraq didn't have ties with Al Qaida? Didn't they find a traning cmp in Northern Iraq on the Iranian border?

Or could there still be WMD hidden in Iraq?

It's within the realm of possibility. But so is winning the lottery and getting hit by a meteor on the same day.

Fact is, Bush et al claimed Saddam had large stockpiles of WMD that constituted a threat to the west. To date, no WMDs or evidence of active WMD programs have been found. The U.S. has even scaled back it's hunt for weapons and the former head WMD hunter, David Kay, is on record saying he doesn't believe they existed.

And has there been any evidence that has shown that Iraq didn't have ties with Al Qaida?

Bush himself has distanced himself from claims linking Al Q'aeda and the former Iraqi regime. There is no credible intelligence to indicate this to be the case.

Didn't they find a traning cmp in Northern Iraq on the Iranian border?

I don't know about this, but if true, it should be noted that the area in question is controlled by Iraqi Kurds and, up until the start of the Anglo-American invasion, protected by U.S. and British forces. So there's still no link between Saddam and Al Q'aeda.