Hussein Obama is American

The American people are about to vote into power a man who is not even a naturalized American.

He was not born in the USA.

Right....you gotta problem with that?

It's hard to believe that Hussein Obama won't prove it wrong. Wow.

We've got 12 million illegals from Mexico, Canada, and elsewhere. So what's one more?

The American people are about to vote into power a man who is not even a natural born American. He was not born in the USA.

It's hard to believe that Hussein Obama won't prove it wrong. Wow.

McCain wasn't born in the U.S either.

He was born in Hawaii. Hawaii is part of the United States.

I eagerly await the thread about how Obama sneaks smokes.

He has yet to provide a birth certificate proving this.

Each of his sisters were asked what hospital he was born in and each of them stated different ones.

There is currently a lawsuit before the Supreme Court to expose his fraud.

He sure was.

I find it funny that no one seems to be able to refute my claims with proof and instead attempt to set up these strawmen.

Nope...McCain was born at a hospital in Panama (Coco Solo).

(a) Any person born in the Canal Zone on or after February 26, 1904, and whether before or after the effective date of this chapter, whose father or mother or both at the time of the birth of such person was or is a citizen of the United States, is declared to be a citizen of the United States.

(
B)
Any person born in the Republic of Panama on or after February 26, 1904, and whether before or after the effective date of this chapter, whose father or mother or both at the time of the birth of such person was or is a citizen of the United States employed by the Government of the United States or by the Panama Railroad Company, or its successor in title, is declared to be a citizen of the United States.

We've already covered all of this...you are late to the game.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

He sure was.

Which state was he born in?

I find it funny that no one seems to be able to refute my claims with proof and instead attempt to set up these strawmen.

I think the birth certificate that Obama is required to have to prove he was born in the States before he can run as President is insufficient.

Which state was he born in?

I think the birth certificate that Obama is required to have to prove he was born in the States before he can run as President is insufficient.

He was born on a Naval Base in Central America which is American Soil just like any embassy is.

I unlike most of you am not scared to answer direct questions.

"Hussien Obama not American"

His name is Barack HUSSEIN Obama II. Not "Hussien". Can't you get anything right?

----

"Barack Obama was born at the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children[2] in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., a black Kenyan from Nyang’oma Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and Ann Dunham, a white American from Wichita, Kansas." [3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obama

[3] "Born in the U.S.A.". FactCheck

He was born on a Naval Base in Central America which is American Soil just like any embassy is.

So is Hawaii last time I heard.

I unlike most of you am not scared to answer direct questions.

Really? So you think the birth certificate that has been posted here is fake?

So is Hawaii last time I heard.

Really? So you think the birth certificate that has been posted here is fake?

He was born in Kenya not Hawaii.

It has been proven as fake and is before the Supreme Courts now. The DMC is trying to get it thrown out with no luck.

He was ordered by a judge to come to his court and produce the documents but he has refused to do so.

Is it bnecause his real documents would prove he's not American Born?

What's he afraid of if he is a Natural American?

Judge rejects Montco lawyer's bid to have Obama removed from ballot

By MICHAEL HINKELMAN

Philadelphia Daily News

[email protected] 215-854-2656

A federal judge in Philadelphia last night threw out a complaint by a Montgomery County lawyer who claimed that Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama was not qualified to be president and that his name should be removed from the Nov. 4 ballot.

Philip J. Berg alleged in a complaint filed in federal district court on Aug. 21 against Obama, the Democratic National Committee and the Federal Election Commission, that Obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya.

. . .

Obama and the Democratic National Committee had asked Surrick to dismiss Berg's complaint in a court filing on Sept. 24.

They said that Berg's claims were "ridiculous" and "patently false," that Berg had "no standing" to challenge the qualifications of a candidate for president because he had not shown the requisite harm to himself.

Surrick agreed.

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/local/2008...rom_ballot.html

What's he afraid of if he is a Natural American?

Because the Federal Elections Commission has already verified his birth certificate. It was verified in Hawaii as well.

I suspect that even if the Hawaii Supreme Court says the birth certificate is legit that some would continue to think he was a Muslim Manchurian candidate. It is a bit of a bore.

Because the Federal Elections Commission has already verified his birth certificate. It was verified in Hawaii as well.

I suspect that even if the Hawaii Supreme Court says the birth certificate is legit that some would continue to think he was a Muslim Manchurian candidate. It is a bit of a bore.

Stop posting on it then if it's so boring.

Judge rejects Montco lawyer's bid to have Obama removed from ballot

By MICHAEL HINKELMAN

Philadelphia Daily News

[email protected] 215-854-2656

A federal judge in Philadelphia last night threw out a complaint by a Montgomery County lawyer who claimed that Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama was not qualified to be president and that his name should be removed from the Nov. 4 ballot.

Philip J. Berg alleged in a complaint filed in federal district court on Aug. 21 against Obama, the Democratic National Committee and the Federal Election Commission, that Obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya.

. . .

Obama and the Democratic National Committee had asked Surrick to dismiss Berg's complaint in a court filing on Sept. 24.

They said that Berg's claims were "ridiculous" and "patently false," that Berg had "no standing" to challenge the qualifications of a candidate for president because he had not shown the requisite harm to himself.

Surrick agreed.

http://www.philly.com/dailynews/local/2008...rom_ballot.html

Hrm, this just happened yesterday. Ah well correct you are. I need to find something else to smear this guy with and pick fights on MLW.

Good find on the news story stignasty.

We can fight about something else soon :)

He has yet to provide a birth certificate proving this.

You asked in another thread why people make fun of your posts ....

Why do you think major news organizations have not jumped on this this ?

Oh, yeah, the great conspiracy.....but then look at the right wing media. Almost all the them have droped this.

The National Review has actually investigated the story and think its hooey. They have seen the birth certificate and feel its legit.

Numerous other news organizations have come to the same conclusion.

As for the "case before the supreme court to expose his fraud", you forgot to mention that the certified-nut-bar who launched the case is trying to get it to the supreme court because no other court events wants to listen to him.

Anyway, the answer to the question you asked in the other thread would be "because you get all of your news from youtube videos".

If you did a little bit of googling, you would have found there was a birth announcement in the local newspaper that matches the birth certificate.

It would also have been hard for Obama to get a passport (and other ID documents) with the "obviously fake" birth certificate.

Obviously something fishy is going on.
To be plausible any conspiracy has to involve a small number of people. Therefore it is safe to assume that there are no records on file with the Hawaii government that say anything other than Obama was born in Hawaii.

The only thing that makes this claim remotely plausible are the Kenyan relatives claim that they were present at the birth in Kenya and that Obama's parents *could* have quickly returned to the US after birth and filed false birth information (perhaps with the collusion a single government clerk that is now dead). It is probably safe to assume that the social status of the Kenyan's relatives is likely greatly enhanced by their claim so they could be lying or (more likely) convinced themselves of a lie.

What this means is, IMO, this story should be assumed to be false unless someone can come up with independent documentation supports the Keynan relative claims (e.g. British colonial records).

Edited by Riverwind