What the partisan media doesn't tell you

I wonder how long it will be until someone puts up a picture of Bush holding hands and kissing a Saudi oil sheik beside McCain hugging and kissing Bush? The circle of friends these jeks play with definitely says it all.

Long time....and it wouldn't change the impact on Obama. Bush cannot run for a third term.

Indeed it's unbelieveable what has been giong on.

Total gloss over. Doesn't anyone care that this creep - WORM - is gonig to be sitting in the oval office?

This is freaking SCARY.

Lefties like the liberal party always like to put together "scare" campaigns about their right wing opponents. But this guy truly is: scary.

I can't believe he's pulled the wool over so many eyes.

This is truly a scary thing, that Barack could actually get his hands on the presidency.

Have you seen his wife? She's pure evil.

OK, reality check: you can't accuse lefties of running a scare campaign when all you do is run a scare campaign against the object of your scorn.

Personally, no, I'm not scared. I'm not a lefty liberal and I'm not scared. I'm actually kind of optimistic about an Obama presidency and I actually think Obama will be a fairly reasonable president. His demeanor throughout the two years of running has shown me that he's a very level-headed and disciplined guy. He didn't let anyone get him off message, he didn't let the party insiders persuade him into changing campaign tactics. I think he knows what he's doing.

Besides, how bad could things get? As a nation we're limping right now, but we mostly survived 8 years of some Texas village idiot's being the in the White House. I actually look forward to finally having a president who is smart.

If people don't like him after 4 years, they can vote him out.

Interesting "lawn sign".....gotta love freedom of speech:

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/23/si...raws-criticism/

Rather dumb ass sign. The people that sort of stuff appeals to are already voting Republican. The independent voters who see stuff get the wrong message about McCain. I don't think the base understands that they loose thousands of votes every time someone mentions Hussein. Toss in a couple thousand more for the turban thing as well.

Rather dumb ass sign. The people that sort of stuff appeals to are already voting Republican. The independent voters who see stuff get the wrong message about McCain. I don't think the base understands that they loose thousands of votes every time someone mentions Hussein. Toss in a couple thousand more for the turban thing as well.

OK...but perhaps the "base" really doesn't give a damn how many votes they "loose". This isn't Canada afterall.....

OK...but perhaps the "base" really doesn't give a damn how many votes they "loose". This isn't Canada afterall.....

They should. Attempts to "appease" the base have cost McCain his chance at winning the election (it still would have been tough, but atleast he would have had a fighting chance. ) Now the people that drive around with "English-good enough for Jesus, good enough for me!" bumper stickers may not like McCain, but he is a lot better than Obama.

No one listens because you lack respect for others. You are probably correct in what you post - but - your style boarders on being more arrogant than mine...and I have taken arrogance to the limit - look where it has gotten me :lol:

I leave very little wiggle room to disagree with me. That's all it is. I don't pull things out of hat.

So you are focused and attempt to be responsible - great! And you have passion - one lesson from and older guy - soon as they control you via your emotions you are their puppet - control yourself and you are victorious over your environ. Don't get pissed off so easily and have more confidence...Be fearless...but as you know you had better have some wisdom and knowledge. If you want to be a statesmen and make statesments...and we are in dire need of this kind of person - You have to be accurate...and if you are going to wing it as I do - you have to have experience - and only time gives that - I am wrong about 10% of the time - even if I troll - I get the general jest of the conversation - so because I am older now - I get a bit of privledge - don't be so hard on me - see you later my friend..