Last Months Jobs Not Even Close To Projected.

If you cut taxes to zero and create one single job as a result, you can truthfully say that "tax cuts create jobs".

But the question is: at what cost ?

President Bush is in Ohio today trying to portray himself as someone who creates jobs, specifically mentioning manufacturing jobs. This is a tactial error.

Exporting manufacturing jobs is good for the world economy but bad for working people in America, especially in non-union jobs.

The Tax cuts you say are for the wealthy, actually benefit small business and small business creation. Tax cuts help but there has never been and never will be a President that can create a job. Considering what has happened in President Bush's tenure he will go down in history as one of the greatest Presidents in recent history. The liberals are jealous because their best chance at having a good president (Clinton) ended up a total embarrasment.

Yeah, he will go down as Greatest President in US history if being great is redefined as misleading and overspending:

-Iraq was Imminent Threat.

-Iraq had Stock Piles of WMD.

-Promised no new Deficit with Tax Cuts

-Projected many more jobs out of the tax cuts and looks

to finish with a net loss since Herbert Hoover.

-Miscalculated Healthcare by a 1/3 (that's quite significant)

-Didn't get the necessary finances from other countries for Iraq due to his arrogant behavior, now we pay the bill.

-Hasn't gotten Osama, instead chose to go for Saddam.

-Said Saddam had ties to Al Quaeda and 9-11.

-No Child Left Behind became a failure.

-Cut Veteran Benefits

-"Mission Accomplished"

The Tax cuts you say are for the wealthy, actually benefit small business and small business creation. Tax cuts help but there has never been and never will be a President that can create a job.

Balls. We've seen this rot before back in the '80s. It was bogus economics then, it's bogus economics now.

Tax Cut Insanity

The Tax Cut Con (starving the beast)

Interestingly enough, America's periods of greatest economic prosperity corresponded with (relatively) high tax rates for the rich.

Considering what has happened in President Bush's tenure he will go down in history as one of the greatest Presidents in recent history.

I don't whether to laugh or cry at this.

The liberals are jealous because their best chance at having a good president (Clinton) ended up a total embarrasment.

If I were a Democrat, I know I'd be embarrassed to have had a president that led the nation through its period of greatest prosperity in decades. :rolleyes:

Better off under Bush?

The only thing Clinton was able to do during his term as president was to raise taxes and I can assure you that did not create the prosperous economy. He inherited an economy that was already starting to rebound. If you look at the economy for the past 75 years you would see that it goes into a recession every 10-12 years regardless of who the president is at the time. You may want to get your quotes right President Bush never said that there was an Imminent threat. You should worry that we have not found the wmd's because they are somewhere and until we find them they are a threat. Also job loses where alot greater at the end of the Carter administation, we were at double digit unemployment. Please research what you say before saying it.

Sure,

They are backing away from their implications now concerning, "Imminent Threat." http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/06/25/...ain560449.shtml

They have misled and now playing a war of words.

I remember watching CSPAN with Rumsfeld at a Hearing and he said that the President did not say, "Mission Accomplished," and one Democratic Senator said, "Oh yeah, it just happened to be on a banner behind him mysteriously."

In other words, it's playing on what was quoted vs. implied or advertised, etc.

Bush Sr. raised taxes after his infamous, "Read my Lips" statement and then you are saying that Clinton inherited an economy on its way up...which one is it??? Is raising taxes good or not? Sounds like you're making excuses for Bush and it also sounds like he wasn't up for the tasks at hand by what your contradictions say.

That's why we need someone up for the job and leaves the excuses at home!

We don't know that yet; however, we do know that Bush is not, just follow the lies or promises:

-Iraq.

-Healthcare 1/3 off.

-Job projections.

-No new deficits with the tax cuts, now he holds the recrod deficit.

-No Child Left Behind.

-Implied U.N. had no credibility for not finding WMD.

-Mission Accomplished

-He would be a uniter, arrogantly that hasn't happened.

The list goes on and on.

There are many things in the past that cause problems now.

Look at Rumsfeld and Bush Sr. providing the WMD to Saddam along with intelligence and money back in the 80's. Providing arms and money to Osama as well back then. That's why we're in this mess now; however, what is the current president doing about job losses. He has told us that these massive tax cuts were going to create approx. 3 million jobs this year. Some of the 1st indicators show us to not even be kind of close!

Once again, we're talking about this president's credibility...which obviously, there is none left.

Excuse time is over, we need results and Bush has unfortunately failed. He wants to only bring up 9-11 for all of his mishaps...time to move on and get results.

What will Kerry do the only thing I have heard from him is attacks against the president. He has no record himself. In all of his years as a Senator he has only sponsored 1 billl himself. His record on voting shows he is the most liberal senator in the country. Bush is not perfect but I believe he has the country moving in the right direction. Are you willing to vote for Kerry who's idea of government is the same as Canada's? It takes time for jobs to be created. I spoke with someone the other day who has 2 children making $20,000 a year and she is getting back $6000 on her tax return so don't tell me that tax cuts are for only the rich. In order for jobs to be created business has to get better and have more money coming in, then you will see more people being hired. One thing I have not heard anyone mention was the y2k hoax. It created thousands of jobs that were not needed. After the year 2000 these jobs were lost. Also the past 5-10 years we have had a lot of jobs lost to illegal aliens but when the president tried to present a solution to have them register with the government so we could take in tax dollars from them the liberals opposed it. I don't care if this president made million dollar jobs for everyone the liberals would oppose. That DOOOO not care about this country, they care only about their party and trying to take back the presidency. HELP US if John Kerry wins the election.

I don't know what Kerry's going to do vs. what he says he'll do; however, I have to go on the very realistic assumption that it can't be worse than what the current President's agenda is...not even close.

Bush had his chance and has failed miserably. We just can't put up with another 4 years of empty promises and a further escalating deficit. We also can't have someone in there using 9-11 as their alibi any more, especially 4 more years. Someone has to come in here, pick up the pieces and roll with it...that's what Kerry represents to me.

We have had deficits for 100 years, how has it effected you? Have you seen anything that has stopped or can no longer function due to deficits? The USA has functioned fine and will continue to function fine. It's the press thats trying to put a scare in everyone over deficits.

I'm not even going to begin to explain what deficits do, if you can't figure that one out then...you need to come back at a later time after you do some soul searching on that one.

I can't believe you even said that but, at least you're honest!

You want to talk about scare tactics, that's all Bush and familia have been doing since 9-11...

By the way, why is Bush promising to cut the deficit in half over the next 5 years??? Or did the media use their ventriloquistic skills, just like the liberal media planted drugs in Rush Limbaugh's belly....hahaha.

I don't know what Kerry's going to do vs. what he says he'll do; however, I have to go on the very realistic assumption that it can't be worse than what the current President's agenda is...not even close.

Bush had his chance and has failed miserably. We just can't put up with another 4 years of empty promises and a further escalating deficit. We also can't have someone in there using 9-11 as their alibi any more, especially 4 more years. Someone has to come in here, pick up the pieces and roll with it...that's what Kerry represents to me.

Okay well if you say Bush should quit going to 9/11 then Kerry should quit going to Vietnam.

Okay well if you say Bush should quit going to 9/11 then Kerry should quit going to Vietnam.

I don't think you got my point. Kerry uses the Vietnam thing to show his military record vs. Bush's AWOL. Bush said on Meet The Press that he was a war time president; therefore, Kerry counters with Vietnam.

What I'm saying is that we can't afford Bush using another 4 years of office to blame everything on 9-11, i.e, the economy, job loss, deficits, war, etc.

Kerry's not going to use Vietnam as an excuse but, only to show patriotic record.

No, you have it all wrong. Kerry is trying to use Vietnam that he is better than Bush. Kerry was only there for 5 months while many others who weren't awarded all the stuff Kerry got were there for many years. Kerry is all political and needs to know what stance he has before debating Bush. Kerry is ignoarant that he doesn't even know what he wants to debate about because he changes his mind every month and then wants to blast Bush and when Bush blasts back, Kerry is like we don't need this. Kerry is full of democratic propaganda.

Anyway....

Another 4 years of Bush would be just another 4 years of excuses. He's now promising to cut the deficit in 1/2 over the next 5 years but, his record shows that he'll tell us that 9/11 have more affects on the economy and deficit than originally thought. There's no credibility left in the administration, they are a laughing stock now across the world and people rooting for their downfalls due to the arrogance!

We're looking for solutions, not excuses and a leader, not a puppet!!!