Prove It:nambla Associated With Gay Rights Founder

Re: Gay Rights founder's association with NAMBLA

In 1998, he was invited to address the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force’s Creating Change Conference. And after his death on October 24, 2002, the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force and the Human Rights Campaign issued laudatory press releases about him. These are the so-called mainstream gay-rights organizations today. But Hay not only promoted homosexual rights, he actively campaigned for the "rights" of pedophiles. The Boston Phoenix noted that nowhere was this more evident than in Hay’s persistent support of the right of the North American Man-Boy Love Association, NAMBLA, to march in gay-pride parades. This organization maintains a website, and its home page features a tribute to Harry Hay. It also shows a photo of him at a NAMBLA event in 1994 and a transcript of his remarks.

Media Monitor

Accuracy in Media | February 13, 2003 | Reed Irvine and Cliff Kincaid

Once again, Sullivan is trying to make conservatives think that most homosexuals are not extremists and that they have expelled the radicals in their midst. But it’s just not true. NAMBLA has not been the main organizer of any homosexual rights march, and it has been banned from some gay rights parades, but members of NAMBLA have been accepted by the homosexual movement. As Reed noted in his letter to the Times, the International Gay & Lesbian Association, ILGA, had accepted NAMBLA as a member and eighty percent of ILGA’s members had voted for resolutions favorable to NAMBLA. The group reversed course when it was trying to retain its status as a non-governmental organization at the UN. The U.S. was pressuring the U.N. to expel ILGA unless it kicked the pedophiles out.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/845229/posts

Father of 'Gay Rights' Dies; Media Ignore NAMBLA Connection 10/30/2002

By Peter J. LaBarbera

Harry Hay Was Sexualized Early, Defended Pedophiles to the End

In noting the passing of Harry Hay — the man who first organized homosexuals as a political minority — no mainstream media outlets reported that Hay was an advocate of pedophile rights and the notorious group NAMBLA.

NAMBLA is the North American Man/Boy Love Association, a group that advocates for the legalization of sex between men and boys, and an end to all "age of consent" laws.

Hay, who died on October 24, at age 90, formed the first American homosexual activist group, the Mattachine Society, in 1950. He conceived of the idea of organizing homosexuals at a time when most were afraid to even be discovered as such. Hay was also a committed Communist who married to hide his homosexuality so that he could join the Party.

http://www.cultureandfamily.org/articledis...goryid=cfreport

Dealing With Attacks by Homosexual Groups

By Paul M. Weyrich

CNSNews.com Commentary

May 16, 2003

The Human Rights Campaign's blurred position on pedophilia and those within the ranks of their own movement who give sanction to the groups advocating it is exemplified by its reaction last year to the death of Harry Hay, a pioneer advocate of homosexual rights. The Human Rights Campaign's communications director called Hay "a historic figure" and "visionary" who was "ahead of his time." He was "admired" and even "looked up to."

This very same Hay was a strong supporter of NAMBLA. But not one word from the Human Rights Campaign even mildly upbraided the late Hay for being a supporter of such a group and for being insistent that it be allowed to march in "gay-pride" parades.

The Family Research Council's Timothy Dailey notes in his 2002 study "Homosexuality and Child Sexual Abuse" that NAMBLA had been admitted into the International Gay Association in 1985. According to Dailey, the IGA's successor organization, the International Lesbian and Gay Association, lost its status in the mid-1990s as a Non-Governmental Organization in the United Nations because of its association with NAMBLA and similar pedophile groups.

An attempt by the ILGA in 2002 to regain its NGO classification was unsuccessful because of the organization's failure to provide evidence that it had effectively purged groups like NAMBLA from its membership.

The Washington Times in a May 1, 2002 story by George Archibald on "U.N. Group Keeps Ban on Gay Lobby" quoted Ishtiag H. Anrabi, the Pakistani delegate to the UN's Economic and Social Council: "For more than a year, the ILGA has refused to provide documentation or allow review of its membership list to demonstrate that pedophilia groups have been expelled." But the Human Rights Campaign evidently feels no such similar interest in expressing similar reservations about the ILGA. Its international links webpage provides a link to the ILGA's website.

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewPrint.asp?Page=...M20030516b.html

These people are different then homosexuals. They are criminals, homosexuals are not. Homosexuals deserve marriage they don't. You cannot compare these two things, so don't try and make it seem bigger then it really is. :rolleyes:

These people are different then homosexuals. They are criminals, homosexuals are not. Homosexuals deserve marriage they don't. You cannot compare these two things, so don't try and make it seem bigger then it really is. :rolleyes:

Just for clarification...

No one is saying that homosexuals are all pedophiles.

No one is saying that all homosexuals are criminals.

The issue here is that there is a valid cause for concern, that is, if one is not merely ignoring the issue being addressed....nor being overly protective of a group at the expense of others (in this case, the children).

True that this concern means opposing the marriage demand by gays....but the issue posted above is still a valid cause for concern nonetheless.

This issue of co-relation between pedophilia and homosexuality will always turn up, whether we like it or not....for there are research findings and stats that do make it factual.

I would like to emphasize that these stats do not indicate that therefore all homosexuals are pedophiles.

My concern does not rely on those research findings and stats alone.

One of these days, I will post those sources to back up my claim.

:huh:

You make a good case for why Gay's can't get married, since they aren't all the ones doing these acts. Also that those people who do commit these acts, homosexual or not cannot get married or whatever you're trying to use against homosexuals getting married.

It's preposterous to suggest that even a noticable proportion of homosexuals are pedophiles. There are dads all over the world who rape their little girls and not their little boys. Maybe it's just the media attention when the offender is gay.

I don't think it's anything more than a statistical anomaly, and if it is, I think we can safely blame it on the historical repression experienced by homosexuals, that still continues to this day.

If I'm gay grown man, but I'm afraid to approach another man for fear of being discovered, ridiculed, shunned and whatever else I might be afraid would happen, maybe I turn to younger men, boys, even, who I can control to a certain extent, and use my power and authority over, to prevent them from spilling my little secret.

I'm not saying it's right; pedophiles will all burn in hell. But it seems to me a logical explanation for a connection that doesn't really and shouldn't really exist.

And to link this apparent tendency towards pedophaelia in a select few to the issue of gay marriage is just dumb. If statistics show that African-American people commit more murders per capita, then they shouldn't be allowed to marry either. :rolleyes:

And read my post above about repression. If we allowed gays to marry, they wouldn't have to go after children for sexual gratification. They could just find a partner and marry them. Saves a lot of possible incidents and potential pedophiles.

I'm in favour of rights for pedophilies, too. Any rights that are already guaranteed under the constitution should be granted to them, allowing for legal restrictions based on criminal acts, etc.

So will somebody please now write an article saying that I advocated "rights for pedophiles" ?

These articles, usually published by WorldNetDaily and the like, often fail to provide any context for their accusations.

What does it mean to be a "NAMBLA" supporter ? Does it mean that you support the right for them to express an opinion ? That makes me a supporter of Nazis, Communists and almost any group out there.

Joe McCarthy's methods shouldn't be used in 2004, at least not successfully.

[/u]  I'm in favor for rights for pedophiles.Any rights that are already guaranteed under the constitution should be granted to them, allowing for legal restrictions based on criminal acts, etc.

So will somebody please now write an article saying that I advocated "rights for pedophiles" ?

Basing it on that very statement....yes. That's precisely what you're saying, isn't it?

These articles, usually published by WorldNetDaily and the like, often fail to provide any context for their accusations.

Why? Because they don't support your views? The same thing could be said for other articles that promotes, endorse, and support other issues then. These articles didn't merely spout off a claim....they've provided sources as well where they've based their claim. Will the UN issue such drastic methods if there was no proof to their allegations?

What does it mean to be a "NAMBLA" supporter ?

Does it mean that you support the right for them to express an opinion ?

That makes me a supporter of Nazis, Communists and almost any group out there

To be a NAMBLA supporter means that you support their cause...and that therefore you believe in it. It means you approve, support and believe in the very meaning of the word "NAMBLA", that there should be an open season for the children to be molested by anyone.

If you support NAMBLA...then that makes you a supporter of NAMBLA.

If you support Nazi...tthen you''er a supporter of Nazis.

If you support Communism...then that makes you a supporter of Communism.

Joe McCarthy's methods shouldn't be used in 2004, at least not successfully.

Can you please expand on that.

If I'm gay grown man, but I'm afraid to approach another man for fear of being discovered, ridiculed, shunned and whatever else I might be afraid would happen, maybe I turn to younger men, boys, even, who I can control to a certain extent, and use my power and authority over, to prevent them from spilling my little secret.

That still makes you a pedophile, doesn't it.

Fear of being shunned, ridiculed or whatever else a gay might be afraid does not justify victimizing and hurting others. It does not justify crimes.

That reasoning is too self-centered...and quite preposterous, don't you think?

First Augustia, thanks for posting some evidence of your claims.

Second, the fact that Hay supported NAMBLA does not mean his views are representative of homosexuals in general.

Third, this has no bearing on the issue of gay marriage. The argument that

Giving in to homosexual's demand for marriage means opening the gates for other deviants. Once a precedent is made, there's no stopping others.

THAT is the concern here.

is ridiculous. Gay marriage was legalized in Denmark since 1989 and much of Scandanavia shortly thereafter. If the argument were true, wouldn't that have already happened in these countries where forms of legalized gay marriage already exist? Wouldn't they have opened the door to legalized incest, pedophilia and bestiality? The reality is that a form of gay marriage has been legal in Scandinavian countries for over many years, and no such legalization has happened, nor has there been a clamor for it. It's a classic scare tactic - making the end scenario so scary and so horrible that the first step should never be taken.

To be a NAMBLA supporter means that you support their cause...and that therefore you believe in it. It means you approve, support and believe in the very meaning of the word "NAMBLA", that there should be an open season for the children to be molested by anyone.

If you support Communism...then that makes you a supporter of Communism

You see, Angustia, you yourself have been fooled by the article in question.

Have you ever heard of the famous quote from Voltaire: ":"I do not agree with

a word you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it."

I support the right for Nazis to state their views, but it doesn't mean I support Nazis.

You seem to equate supporting a group's right to free expression with supporting the goals of that group. Articles like the one you posted purposely blur the line, making it sound like someone supports the goals of the group their advocating for.

It's intellectually dishonest. But luckily, most intelligent people don't fall for these simple dirty tricks any more.

Gay marriage was legalized in Denmark since 1989 and much of Scandanavia shortly thereafter.

First let me address this statement with this info:

INTERNET GAY-AREAS READER:

An editor recently asked me to scan my recent archives to determine the

state of gay-marriage issues outside the U.S. The raw data below was the

result. It may be of interest to more than this editor. Rex Wockner, News

reporter, San Diego ...

1995: Seventy cities and towns in the Netherlands now let gay couples register their relationships and legislation has been introduced in parliament to grant gay couples the legal rights of marriage, according to the International Lesbian and Gay Association.

Gays can register their relationships and receive all rights of marriage (except those related to adoption, artificial insemination and in-vitro

fertilization) in Denmark, Norway and Sweden.

1995: The Amsterdam City Council last week sent a letter urging the Dutch government to grant gay couples equal rights in the areas of parenting, adoption, kinship, inheritance and alimony, reports correspondent Bert Schuur. More than 90 Dutch cities and towns now allow gay couples to register their relationships, but no rights are granted by the process. Gays are allowed to enter into legal marriage-like partnerships in Denmark, Norway and Sweden, and, in

Hungary,

http://www.grd.org/grd/world/misc/worldwid...ockner-04.28.95]wockner

I am very busy lately so it may take some time for me to post the other sources since it will involve searches again (I didn't bookmark them).

Since some Priests are pedofiles, should we ban the Catholic Religion?

Since some Heterosexuals are pedofiles, should we ban Heterosexual marriages and ban all heterosexuals from having kids?

There was that female teacher who had a relationship and children with a 6th grade student, should we ban teaching?

There are bad apples in every group and some who try to speak for all who don't represent that community properly. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out these types of things unless you are blurred by religious factions and pure discrimination, period!

If you support Communism...then that makes you a supporter of Communism

You see, Angustia, you yourself have been fooled by the article in question.

Have you ever heard of the famous quote from Voltaire: ":"I do not agree with

a word you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it."

I support the right for Nazis to state their views, but it doesn't mean I support Nazis.

You seem to equate supporting a group's right to free expression with supporting the goals of that group. Articles like the one you posted purposely blur the line, making it sound like someone supports the goals of the group their advocating for.

It's intellectually dishonest. But luckily, most intelligent people don't fall for these simple dirty tricks any more.

Well, your statement was misleading. When you say "to be a NAMBLA supporter"....that statement is all encompassing. That statement does imply that you do support the views and goals of NAMBLA.

Add your very first sentence in that same post..."I'm in favour of rights for pedophilies, too"

which is a confirmation and another sweeping statement.

I have been fooled by your statements then.....for apparently what you stated was very much different from what you meant....or want to convey.

You should have made it clear, "what's it like to support NAMBLA's freedom of expression." For then I would agree with you that they have the right to state their views...and that which you support is that right to be able to state one's view.

There is a big difference in meaning between "What's it like to be a NAMBLA supporter" and "What's it like to support NAMBLA's rights to state their views."

Hay, was not merely fighting for the rights of NAMBLA to be heard...he was fighting for their goals and beliefs as well, which he obviously and admittedly shared.

Hay, was not merely fighting for the rights of NAMBLA to be heard...he was fighting for their goals and beliefs as well, which he obviously and admittedly shared.

The articles don't specifically say what the various individual and organizations purported to "support NAMBLA" believed. But these types of articles intentionally don't differentiate between these things so that they can draw a blurry line between mainstream homosexuals and extremists, pedophiles and the like.

Case in point, they equate allowing NAMBLA to march in a parade with agreeing with what NAMBLA says.

It's intentionally misleading.

Whether Hay supported NAMBLA's goals or not (and it does seem like he did) is largely irrelevant. While he may be regarded as the "father" of the gay rights movement, his views are his own and not representative of the gay community as a whole. There's certainly division within the GLBT movement with respect to the issue of the IGLA and NAMBLA.

NAMBLA: Out of the Movement's Bounds

It should also be noted that NAMBLA was expelled from the IGLA in 2002.

Excerpts from:

Child Molestation and Homsexuality: New Research shows a strong connection

News/Current Events Front Page News

Source: UCM, Family Research Council

Published: Dec 20,00 Author: Paul Cameron, PhD

Goals of the Gay Movement

The gay movement is forthright about seeking to legitimize child-adult homosexual sex. In 1987, The Journal of Homosexuality – the scholarly organ of the gay rights movement – published "Pedophilia and the Gay Movement." (29) Author Theo Sandfort detailed homosexual efforts to end "oppression towards pedophilia." In 1980 the largest Dutch gay organization (the COC) "adopted the position that the liberation of pedophilia must be viewed as a gay issue... [and that] ages of consent should therefore be abolished... by acknowledging the affinity between homosexuality and pedophilia, the COC has quite possibly made it easier for homosexual adults to become more sensitive to erotic desires of younger members of their sex, thereby broadening gay identity."

In 1990 COC achieved a significant victory: lowering of the age of consent for homosexual sex in Holland to 12 (unless the parents object, in which case it goes up to 15). (30) In the U.S. and Canada, the North American Man-Boy Love Association marches proudly in many gay pride parades with the stated goal of removing the barriers to man-boy sex. Note the phrases "oppression towards pedophilia" and "liberation of pedophilia." It is clear that those who advocate the legalization of sex between adults and children intend to argue that such conduct is a "civil right," deserving of the same legal protections afforded to other minorities. A large proportion of Americans regard that argument as a mere pretext to giving "sexual predators" free reign to take advantage of vulnerable children.

Conclusion

Not only is the gay rights movement upfront in its desire to legitimize sex with children, but whether indexed by population reports of molestation, pedophile convictions, or teacher-pupil assaults, there is a strong, disproportionate association between child molestation and homosexuality.

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3a40f2f52b02.htm

Excerpt from:

News/Current Events Front Page News

Source: UCM, Family Research Council

Published: Dec 20,00 Author: Paul Cameron, PhD

Three kinds of scientific evidence point to the proportion of homosexual molestation: 1) survey reports of molestation in the general population, 2) surveys of those caught and convicted of molestation, and 3) what homosexuals themselves have reported. These three lines of evidence suggest that the 1%-to-3% of adults who practice homosexuality (3) account for between a fifth and a third of all child molestation.

In science, a review of the professional literature published in a refereed scientific journal is considered to be an accurate summary of the current state of knowledge. The latest such review was published in 1985. (8) It concluded that homosexual acts were involved in 25% to 40% of the cases of child molestation recorded in the scientific and forensic literature.

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3a40f2f52b02.htm

Note: this report is quite detailed and has results for different countires.

Excerpt from:

Understanding the Pedophilia Crisis In the Boston Priesthood

G. Thomas Fitzpatrick

G. Thomas Fitzpatrick is a lawyer, historian, and writer living in Salem, Massachusetts.

Amidst this problem of demographics and personnel, the pedophilia scandal erupted. There have always been sex scandals in the Church. This particular scandal has been hinted at and even mentioned in popular literature since the Middle Ages. Of course it has become much more common since the 1960s, but that is the fault of the Sexual Revolution, not the Church, except insofar as she has failed to take a strong enough stand against it.

But we cannot and must not overlook or condone it just because it has always existed. Pedophilia is more than a sin, a violation of Church teaching on sexual relations; it is a multi-faceted betrayal. It betrays the vow of priestly celibacy. It betrays the confidence of parents in the safety of their children in the presence of priests. It betrays the trust of children and harms their welfare and their souls. (If any priest thinks that violating a boy is some kind of "blessing" or an "initiation into what it truly means to be a Catholic," as one of the accused pedophiles is alleged to have told some of his victims, he is a very twisted individual.) It betrays the credibility of the Church by sending out the message that the Church is hypocritical when she condemns homosexuality. Pedophilia has no place in the Church, ever, at any level.

Don't be taken in by the tactics of the homosexual lobby on this point. They are nervously asserting that priestly "sex abuse" is one thing and "healthy" homosexuality quite another. But priestly pedophilia is very much a homosexual issue.

The Fall River Diocese's infamous Fr. Porter committed many depredations, all against young boys. Boston's Fr. Geoghan is said to have preyed exclusively on boys.

Of the 87 priests whose names were turned over to prosecutors for having one or more incidents of pedophilia on their records, at most one or two are accused of molesting girls, but along with boys as well.

A priest from Gloucester who retired because of a bad heart six months ago was picked up by police and charged with soliciting sex from young boys. Christopher Reardon, the Youth Minister at St. Agnes in Middleton, was convicted of molesting boys. Fr. Spagnolia in Lowell, the priest who was fighting his dismissal for alleged molestation and refusing to leave his rectory, claimed that he had always been celibate, even during his nearly 20 years of leave from the priesthood. However, the press dug up a "lover" from the time of his leave, later confirmed by Fr. Spagnolia. You didn't really need to read on to know that Fr. Spagnolia's "lover" was a man, not a woman. Yes, the molestations and sexual seductions are routinely of a homosexual nature.

Pedophilia is not about unequal access to boys. Altar girls have been in this Archdiocese for quite some time. Catholic schools usually have slightly more girls than boys. Priests who act as youth ministers interact with both boys and girls. But the pedophiles are not preying on the girls. It is the boys who are targeted. The predators are males molesting and violating boys, which makes this a homosexual issue. Indeed, the National Catholic Register recently reported that psychiatrist Richard Fitzgibbons "said that virtually every priest he's treated who has sexually abused children had previously been involved in homosexual relationships with other adults."

A recent study calculated that about one-third of Catholic priests are homosexual. Homosexuals make up at most three percent of the general population, but 11 times that percentage in the priesthood.

The high percentage raises the possibility that there are cabals or just informal understandings among the homosexuals in the priesthood. This may explain a great deal. Once a distinct group gets hold of an institution, it tends to perpetuate itself. Its members look out for one another.

http://www.newoxfordreview.com/2002/jun02/...itzpatrick.html

Excerpt from:

Report: Pedophilia more common among 'gays'

WorldNetDaily ^ | 4/29/2 | Jon Dougherty

Baldwin's research is substantiated in a recently completed body of work written by Dr. Judith Reisman, president of the Institute for Media Education, former member of the Meese pornography commission and author of numerous authoritative books debunking sexual myths, including "Kinsey, Crimes & Consequences."

In her thesis – also written for the Regent University Law Review – Reisman cited psychologist Eugene Abel, whose research found that homosexuals "sexually molest young boys with an incidence that is occurring from five times greater than the molestation of girls. …"

Abel also found that non-incarcerated "child molesters admitted from 23.4 to 281.7 acts per offender … whose targets were males."

"The rate of homosexual versus heterosexual child sexual abuse is staggering," Reisman wrote. She said "Abel’s data of 150.2 boys abused per male homosexual offender finds no equal (yet) in heterosexual violations of 19.8 girls."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=27431

I accidentally stumbled on this newsletter...by a group that calls itself IPCE.

Going to their homepage, IPCE introduces itself as...

Ipce is a forum for people who are engaged in scholarly discussion about the understanding and emancipation of mutual relationships between children or adolescents and adults.

http://www.ipce.info/ipceweb/

The following is an excerpt from...

I P C E

N E W S L E T T E R

Number E 2, October 1997

THE GAY MOVEMENT: REPORT & DISCUSSION

ILGA

The International Gay & Lesbian Association (ILGA) has expelled all organizations that housed a pedophile group. ILGA aimed to enter the UN as a UNESCO advise group. The USA demanded that ILGA should ban all ties with pedophile groups. ILGA in its turn demanded an anti-pedophile declaration from its member organizations. However, many members refused to sign this declaration and half of the member organizations have left ILGA. This seems to have resulted in a financial crisis of ILGA. This situation gives us reasons to think about an alternative for International Organization.

Liberation means not that one should have sex with whomever one wants. Liberation happens in the mind, in the consciousness. It means a release from narrow ways of thinking, to be open for new ideas and human experiences. Too narrow is, when the way of thinking is that every deviance from the statistical normality is seen as a disorder or illness. Better to see each human being as a unique person. Liberation should not only be a sexual liberation, but much broader. Much is to be changed in society.

Now there are only islands where it is better, islands of resistance, islands of criticism and development.

For example, the older Israeli Kibbutzim were not so conservative as the are now. They were started with a socialistic ideology. In that ideology, children should be free to discover their own sexuality. In fact, in one of the Kibbutzim the children were usually nude. Then there came a Polish girl, whose upbringing was far more puritanical. She did not walk around nude and so she introduced the feeling of shame.

This had much influence, far more than the socialistic ideology.

Thus, we have to search for these islands of resistance, liberation movements. The German groups have found the Humanistische Union, which hosts IPCE this year. Maybe there are more of such civil liberties movements out there.

Can we be open to these movements, for example, by forming into a children’s rights movement? In Germany, the groups are as open as possible. However, the announcement of a national meeting on the web raised severe problems; the next meeting is not announced on the web. In New Zealand, it is not possible to be open as an organization. As most of us know, in Canada the group works with silent diplomacy as its best way.

http://home.wanadoo.nl/ipce/newsletters/nl...0GAY%20MOVEMENT

Excerpts from...

I P C E

N E W S L E T T E R

Number E 2, October 1997

CANADA

From Canada, one message tells us that the Coalition Pédophile Quebecois is still working quite effectively, whilst the Fondation Nouvelle (that tried to work for the whole of Canada) has apparently ended its work and existence. The IPCE members are asked not to mention the Coalition and its address in public, because this is hazardous for its members.

Another message tells us that the legal age of consent for males and females is 14. The law however, treats sex with pre-teens very harshly. The gay press in Canada and even some of the mainstream press has been quite supportive towards pedophilia. The Canadian gay newspaper X-tra recently resigned from the ILGA, rather than signs the ILGA anti-pedophilia declaration. The child pornography law of Canada, which is very strict (even the NAMBLA Bulletin is forbidden), has been strongly criticized by almost all the Canadian media. There is a good possibility that this law will be abolished.

DENMARK

The meeting regrets the absence of any delegate from Denmark’s DPA. There was only this message:

>> A short report on the situation in Denmark:

There is almost as much hysteria here as in the rest of Europe. Chemical castration is now being used again after having been regarded as inhumane for several decades. It is impossible to argue for lowering the age of consent in the present climate.

Our strategy at this moment is to provide counseling and social support for pedophiles in order to maintain mental health and avoid disasters like the one in Dunblane. We are trying to rise funding and support for this purpose, but of course, nobody wants to listen to us.

Our newsletter ‘Ny Sexualpolitik’ (New Sexual Politics) is now being published regularly after two years of problems. We are still in want of manpower, though. Despite our name, we are actually covering the whole of Scandinavia, because there are no pedophile organizations in Norway or Sweden. <<

DPA has its own web page now at [old link replaced by current link:] http://danpedo.dk/

http://home.wanadoo.nl/ipce/newsletters/nl...e_2.html#CANADA

An excerpt from...Liberation Journal's

A War for the Hearts and Minds of Humanity

Pedophilia as a Civil Right

The International Pedophile and Child Emancipation group (IPCE), promotes child abuse through media propaganda, phony academic papers and online discussions that exchange information about seducing children.

"In any campaign to win over the public, gays must be portrayed as victims in need of protection so that straights will be inclined by reflex to adopt the role of protector... the purpose of victim imagery is to make straights feel very uncomfortable; that is, to jam with shame the self-righteous pride that would ordinarily accompany and reward their antigay belligerence, and to lay the groundwork for the process of conversion by helping straights identify with gays and sympathize with their underdog status," So proclaimed queer writers Marshall Kirk & Hunter Madsen in "After the Ball: How America will Conquer its Fear and Hatred of Gays in the 1990s."(1)

Dr. Virgina Uribe, Founder of "Project 10,11 a Los Angeles Unified pro-queer counseling program, advocates, "Starting from Kindergarten, again and working its way all the way through high school. This idea of talking about it one time in high school, well we know that doesn't work. We need to start tackling this at the very early ages. This is war ... As far as I'm concerned, there's no room for conscientious objectors. We've got to be involved in this war."

http://www.libertocracy.com/Webessays/soci...aroverminds.htm

Note: Xtra! is a gay magazine

Excerpt from....

School board goes all the way

EDUCATION / New policy ‘embraces’ gay-friendly schools

story by Robin Perelle / Xtra! West Mar 4 2004

The Vancouver School Board (VSB) made history again last week—and queer trustee Jane Bouey couldn’t be prouder.

These are “extraordinarily groundbreaking” changes, she enthuses, pointing to the board’s new queer policy and action plan

The VSB’s new queer policy opens with its commitment to providing safe and positive learning environments for all students and employees—“including those who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, two-spirit, or who are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity.”

“Any language or behaviour that deliberately degrades, denigrates, labels, stereotypes, incites hatred, prejudice, discrimination, harassment towards students or employees on the basis of their real or perceived sexual orientation or gender identification will not be tolerated.

The policy then promises to take all complaints of homophobia seriously and to deal with them “expeditiously and effectively through consistently applied policy and procedures.”

And it doesn’t end there. The policy also details the board’s commitment to re-training school staff and administrators, holding anti-homophobia workshops, and adding more positive images of queers to the curriculum. It even promises to make the letters it sends home with students more inclusive of queer parents.

“The Board is committed to enabling all lesbian, gay, transgender, transsexual, two-spirit, bisexual and questioning students to see themselves and their lives positively reflected in the curriculum,” the policy says.

What makes this policy so groundbreaking is its comprehensiveness, Bouey notes.

“It covers all the major areas,” agrees gay Kindergarten teacher James Chamberlain, who worked with Bouey on the VSB’s queer advisory committee to formulate the new policy.

This policy not only addresses homophobic harassment but aims to change the whole culture of Vancouver’s schools, Chamberlain says.

http://www.xtra.ca/site/toronto2/VXnews/body3.shtm