Palin says Obama friendly with terrorists

What an unbelievable victimization complex you've developed. Was it that unfair question of Palin, asking her what she reads, that sent you over the edge? :lol:

Maybe if McCain didn't centre his campaign around outright lies and obstruction of the truth in Troopergate, he would have gotten more favourable coverage. I mean, the whole economy is collapsing around us, and what are they talking about? Some aging 60s hippy that Obama hardly knows. How does that sort of campaign deserve even to be treated seriously?

But McCain did once refer to the media as his base, you know. I think the shift away from him is based on the embarrassingly dishonest and insulting campaign he's run, and he deserves everything he gets.

Edited by BubberMiley

What an unbelievable victimization complex you've developed. Was it that unfair question of Palin, asking her what she reads, that sent you over the edge? :lol:

Maybe if McCain didn't centre his campaign around outright lies and obstruction of the truth in Troopergate, he would have gotten more favourable coverage. I mean, the whole economy is collapsing around us, and what are they talking about? Some aging 60s hippy that Obama hardly knows. How does that sort of campaign deserve even to be treated seriously?

But McCain did once refer to the media as his base, you know. I think the shift away from him is based on the embarrassingly dishonest and insulting campaign he's run, and he deserves everything he gets.

Shady must not have read my post because he kept on ranting about media bias. Yes media is biased because there are powerful people who own those media outlets. The Ayers bit is clearly debunked ... buuuuut Shady will never address that .. cause he is Shady.

And yet most say propaganda does not exist .. sorry Public Relations.

Shady

This election officially ends any concept of objectivity of the mainstream media. Unfortunately, it may have died along with Tim Russert earlier in the year. However, at least Tim Russert actually existed, where as mainstream media objectivity was more of a myth than reality.

Turn off the TV then.

True enough, but who decides what is a lie? This story is quite true in that Ayers planted bombs in the US while involved with the Weather Underground, activities he was quoted as saying he had no regrets about.

The MSM has wholeheartedly ignored this story while breathlessly reporting as true the story about Palin's Down Syndrome baby being her daughters, which was untrue. Therefore you will not find Obama's association with Bill Ayers in the MSM,

I got a picture of Rumsfeld shaking hands with Saddam. Do you have one of Obama shaking hands with Ayers. I am sure there is a whole war room of Republican candidates doing the 6 degrees of seperation thing trying to find out if one of Obama's grade 4 chums ever molested a child. Its not a story however.

Also, do you have a link to the MSM reporting that Palin's daughter was really her grandchild. Certain extermist blogs did I know.

Guest American Woman

I was going to bring up the Rumsfeld picture, but seems facts mean nothing to some. <_<

As for McCain: McCain linked to private group in Iran-Contra case

GOP presidential nominee John McCain has past connections to a private group that supplied aid to guerrillas seeking to overthrow the leftist government of Nicaragua in the Iran-Contra affair.

The U.S. Council for World Freedom was part of an international organization linked to former Nazi collaborators and ultra-right-wing death squads in Central America. The group was dedicated to stamping out communism around the globe.

The council's founder, retired Army Maj. Gen. John Singlaub, said McCain became associated with the organization in the early 1980s as McCain was launching his political career in Arizona.

Try to keep up. this happened more than 6 months ago.

Wrong. New documents have been release last week, from the University of Illinois, as well as the Annenburg Foundation.

I'm not sure what Rumsfled has to do with this topic, but I'll see your Rumsfeld picture, and raise an Albright toasting champagne

with Kim Jong Illl. :lol:

Wrong. New documents have been release last week, from the University of Illinois, as well as the Annenburg Foundation.

I'm not sure what Rumsfled has to do with this topic, but I'll see your Rumsfeld picture, and raise an Albright toasting champagne

with Kim Jong Illl. :lol:

You missed the point. And the point was, this crap has already been thrown out the window over 6 months ago. Fox's new evidence is just rehashed old garbage. This is what Fox is good at. Being the Repub propaganda machine that it is ..

I can give you a pic of Bush and Prince Bandar holding hands.

However for your Fox article, at least Fox has the ability to put two and two together. Since Ayers and Obama had worked on several projects together, chances are they would have had contact with each other. Even the Fox article you posted indicated that Obama does not share Ayer's radical views ... wat to debunk but yet still say it is a problem. You could not figure that out over 6 months ago? Is it because of new iformation that they were in the same room together. NO WAY !!!

Let me quote more of that article

"The fact that Obama and Ayers were working together stems from the pretty sharp left-leaning ideology that both of them shared to some extent," Kurtz said.

If the sharp left leaning idology means better schools... then I am all for it.

The initiative was funded by $49.2 million from the Annenberg Foundation with the intention of establishing community partnerships that would improve schools.

FOX News was among several news organizations that reviewed the university's records by appointment. In one agenda, a March 15, 1995, meeting featured Obama making introductions and Ayers giving a briefing.

But more than a year later, Obama pushed the group to be bolder in its reforms, according to the Associated Press, which also reviewed the documents. Minutes from an October 1996 gathering show that Obama, a guest at a meeting of the collaborative, raised questions about what the group should be doing.

Just seems like he is trying to make things better. Which to you sucks ass.

Guest American Woman
QUOTE=Neil Simon: Palin's gonna have to do some screeching now that most of the country ain't buying their arguments.

Don't forget the winking.

And she and McCain are going to have to get even more mavricky .... B)

Edited by American Woman

I hope Obama doesn't play Mr. Nice Guy tonight, like he did in the first debate! The Obama Campaign hit back yesterday with a reminder of John McCain's role in the Savings and Loan debacle -- a good reason why he shouldn't have a role to play in the present financial crisis; but there's more! I mentioned previously that they can fish out some of the other skeletons in McCain's closet, like his friendship with Watergate felon G. Gordon Liddy, and today a Daily Kos blogger fished out this story that is even more relevant to attempts to smear Obama by associating him with Bill Ayers: John McCain has a connection to a former Alabama state trooper charged with the murder of a man at the height of the civil rights movement, according to documents obtained by the Anniston Star.

I hope Barack Obama mentions stories like that in the debate tonight because he can't play it safe and rely on George Bush to shortcircuit McCain's presidential ambitions. There is also that worry about whether the Bradley Effect is a real phenomena among white voters. It's better not to take the chance and just fight fire with fire. I'll bet if Hillary Clinton was the Democratic candidate, she'd be going right for the jugular and ripping him apart!

You missed the point. And the point was, this crap has already been thrown out the window over 6 months ago.

No, you missed the point. It's impossible for "this crap" to have already been thrown out the window, when it's 6 days old. Don't worry, I'll be posting all of the new information soon.

Obama's close association will Ayers is tantamount to a politiican having a close association with Timothy McVeigh. The only difference being, that McVeight's bomb was bigger.

Guest American Woman
Obama's close association will Ayers is tantamount to a politiican having a close association with Timothy McVeigh. The only difference being, that McVeight's bomb was bigger.

After you've answered guyser's question, you can explain, citing sources, how "close" Obamba's association with Ayers was.

I'm beginning to think you wouldn't know fact from fiction if it were to hit you square in the head.