Dionbook

Visit My Website

I must say, I got a good chuckle seeing this.

Alright, apparently the site is undergoing high traffic, but this is just to show you have low the Conservatives how gone in recent months. It is basically a rip off of Facebook, with Stephane Dion and Bob Rae, Jean Chretien, Paul Martin, etc. all as friends with profiles containing offensive satirical information (Elizabeth May's profile said "I love trees!").

This level of attack is not professional of a federal party. You would never see the Liberals attacking and "bullying" Harper on any level like this, except of course there are a few nutty people out there who are not representative of the Liberal Party, and Dion as you notice actually debates policies and issues attacking Harper on these things, not his personal stuff.

I, as a former conservative supporter in 2006, will be endorsing Stephane Dion, the bullied underdog for the past year and a half. B)

Edited by 1967100

Visit My Website

Alright, apparently the site is undergoing high traffic, but this is just to show you have low the Conservatives how gone in recent months. It is basically a rip off of Facebook, with Stephane Dion and Bob Rae, Jean Chretien, Paul Martin, etc. all as friends with profiles containing offensive satirical information (Elizabeth May's profile said "I love trees!").

This level of attack is not professional of a federal party. You would never see the Liberals attacking and "bullying" Harper on any level like this, except of course there are a few nutty people out there who are not representative of the Liberal Party, and Dion as you notice actually debates policies and issues attacking Harper on these things, not his personal stuff.

I, as a former conservative supporter in 2006, will be endorsing Stephane Dion, the bullied underdog for the past year and a half. B)

I see you forgot about the Ads martin put out during the 2004 campaign.

Martin isn't running in this campaign.

No he his not but you know as well as me that this poster is stating that liberals do not do negative campaigning, and I pointed out liberals have done it as well, no one can claim the superior moral standing. Besides we haven't hit the end of the campaign and we have Dion parroting like a child liar liar. Sooooo.....take what you will from that.

No he his not but you know as well as me that this poster is stating that liberals do not do negative campaigning, and I pointed out liberals have done it as well, no one can claim the superior moral standing. Besides we haven't hit the end of the campaign and we have Dion parroting like a child liar liar. Sooooo.....take what you will from that.

I think we should concentrate on the present campaign unless we are going to go all the way back to the Tory ad where they mocked Chretien's paralysis.

Visit My Website

Somehow I doubt you were ever a conservative supporter.

I think that dionbook is crap, this is something that teenagers put up on youtube. To put stuff like that on the CPC website is dumb campaigning. Are they that desperate to get 18 yr. old voters.

I like the old zings during question period and speeches that are done intelligently, but this is proposterous. No wonder Harper puts the muzzle on and it looks like he's doing it again.

Visit My Website

Apparently they're attacking not only Libs running for office, but pro-Liberal bloggers too! Citizens!!!

This is definitely going way too far!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_xi0ZAy5bbDo/SMbD...-h/Dionbook.jpg

well there's this dude. a blogger, works for the Libs, but isn't running for office and doesn't seem to be a public figure of any sort.

Not a public figure, he was one of the people who ran Dion's leadership Campaign.

Edited by Alta4ever

umm... so that's his claim to semi-fame? being mentioned in a couple of articles? you've got to be kidding!

i stand by my previous statement.

No Seriously, he's a semi public figure who has been interviewed dozens of times and is well known in political circles as the Liberal president of the Ontario Central region.

Edited by M.Dancer

No Seriously, he's a semi public figure who has been interviewed dozens of times and is well known in political circles as the Liberal president of the Ontario Central region.

i've honestly not heard of the guy until this dionbook idiocy. and i *work* with some of the Lib talking heads! maybe you could argue someone like Kinsella *might* be semi public - he's on tv once in a while and has a published book. even then i'm not sure "semi-public" means they should be fair game for Con mud slinging by either definition.