Green leader Elizabeth May only became Canadian citizen at age 24

Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

If they hated on any other type of immigrant, they'd get called racist until the cows come home. Meanwhile these same folks will cry racist until the cows come if any other type of immigrant is hated on, obvious double standard is obvious.

If the Prime Minister was half Pakistani they'd all be for it, this is just more fear and loathing of America, the issue is the Scheer  and May are American.

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

It's not just May, Canada hates Alberta, haven't you noticed?   Canada is out to destroy Alberta, Canada is waging economic war against Alberta.

Alberta should stop being so cucked and just leave already, but of course they won't leave until after Quebec shows them how to grow some balls.

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Alberta should stop being so cucked and just leave already, but of course they won't leave until after Quebec shows them how to grow some balls.

Even the CBC state propaganda arm can't cover up the real crisis in the land.

They keep having these Face to Face propaganda spots on the National, and the people asking the questions all say the same thing.

They can't make enough money to keep up with the cost of livin.

The danger of May is not that she's from Hartford, it's that she's a kook pushing Jonestown Kool-Aid.

Burn the village to save the village.

Mind you, I'm happy to see Canadians get what they deserve, this is what they vote for.

6 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

It's not just May, Canada hates Alberta, haven't you noticed?   Canada is out to destroy Alberta, Canada is waging economic war against Alberta.

Yeah, it's weird that Quebec hates them so much because they've raked in about $50B from confederation and almost all of it came from Alberta.

My issue with Scheer and May, is they are Liberals by any other name, they just rock different gang colors is all.

If Scheer stuck to his guns and said he wasn't going to renounce, that might make me vote for him, but the reason I wouldn't vote for him, is that I knew he would cuck to the media.

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

My issue with Scheer and May, is they are Liberals by any other name, they just rock different gang colors is all.

It depends on which Liberal policies you dislike the most.

I'm not against early-term abortion or health care, etc. I'm against pandering to terrorists and open borders though, and Scheer is as well.

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

If Scheer stuck to his guns and said he wasn't going to renounce, that might make me vote for him, but the reason I wouldn't vote for him, is that I knew he would cuck to the media.

The media is all-powerful and they already hate Scheer even though he has never done anything wrong. If he took a single miss-step like any one of Trudeau's top 5 they would just execute him on the spot. 

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It depends on which Liberal policies you dislike the most.

I'm not against early-term abortion or health care, etc. I'm against pandering to terrorists and open borders though, and Scheer is as well.

If you think there is a big difference between the Liberals and Conservatives on immigration or terrorism, you aren't paying attention. There is no real difference on that issue.

If you want a different immigration policy and no open borders, then vote PPC. 

The Conservatives ain't going to give you what you want, they'll just blow sunshine up your ass and then do what the Liberals do. I've seen this movie before.

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Liberals in Blue, Liberals in Red, Liberals in Orange, Liberals in Green, same-same. The only real alternative is the PPC, and they don't have a chance in hell.

Elite Consensus Fake Opposition.     It's better that Bernier went rogue, even if he can't win, at least there is somebody outside the Overton Window.

Edited by Dougie93

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Elite Consensus Fake Opposition.     It's better that Bernier went rogue, even if he can't win, at least there is somebody outside the Overton Window.

Outside The Overton Window FTW.

Usually you don't even get one choice that is outside of it, this election at least has one option that is, as lame of an election year as it has been, it still has that going for it.

Thanks Bernier.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Outside The Overton Window FTW.

Usually you don't even get one choice that is outside of it, this election at least has one option that is, as lame of an election year as it has been, it still has that going for it.

Thanks Bernier.

Canada is literally a small 'c'  communist country,  de facto one party state run by a cabal of backroom interests.   Bernier is the dissident in the closed city of Gorky.

7 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

If you think there is a big difference between the Liberals and Conservatives on immigration or terrorism, you aren't paying attention. There is no real difference on that issue.

Cmon Yz, you know that’s total BS, and that Bernier is just a vote-splitting traitor. 

The only good thing about Bernier is that he draws all the Antifa Nazis away from the CPC. 

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Yeah, it's weird that Quebec hates them so much because they've raked in about $50B from confederation and almost all of it came from Alberta.

No actually.  More of it came from Ontario than any other province.  Also, Alberta was a have not province during the oil bust.  It’s a highly cyclical economy.  The Feds’ pipeline purchase was actually a huge backstop to ensure the pipeline gets built.  The Liberals’ problem is the additional regulation they brought in, including consultations with people who would never support a pipeline under any circumstances.   Basically we need a federal government with the balls to use their inter jurisdictional authority to build this in the national interest.  Getting more oil to market means more handouts to Quebec and other have-nots, which is why it’s stupid for Quebec to oppose Energy East.  Ultimately it would make Quebec richer and more independent.  

Negative stories about an incumbent are inherently less damaging because voters are familiar with the person already. On abortion, same-sex marriage, citizenship and what turns out to have been a surprisingly brief foray into the insurance industry before politics, Scheer had years to prepare positions that were solid and consistent. He has failed to do that. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/andrew-scheer-american-citizenship-2019-election-1.5308174

As Wherry points out, Scheer could easily have divulged his US citizenship in that blogpost about Jean and sorted it out promptly. Instead he chose to hide it. The guy has been badly advised and vetted. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland

What I like about the Tories:

1. Scheer seems a decent enough, politically experienced fellow with a middle class, non-trust fund background and no major scandals in his past.

2. The Chrétien/Harper consensus of the inter-Trudeau years on the importance of balancing the budget could be restored.

3. Somewhat more vigilant on immigration as a problem. 

4. I’d probably do better tax-wise under the Cons than JT. 

5. My buddy is running locally for the party. 

Either way, it won’t affect me very much. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Cmon Yz, you know that’s total BS, and that Bernier is just a vote-splitting traitor. 

The only good thing about Bernier is that he draws all the Antifa Nazis away from the CPC. 

Scheer is a cuck, Liberal Lite.

Bernier is the real deal who got screwed out of the nomination.

Bernier is no traitor to conservatives, Scheer is. Taking down Trudeau is not so important that becoming Trudeau in order to make a lame attempt to beat Trudeau is acceptable, Bernier knows.

Edited by Yzermandius19