Petition for the Queen to open 2010 Olympics

...I would rather have a queen than a democracy run by the mob...and if you look at the fools to the south..crimminal enterprise has taken over America. Having said that - it was comforting whent the Queen snubbed Bush and Cheney for being white trash - via Tony Blair - with her instruction and blessing....corporational rule stinks...Jezz I guess that makes me a royalist - don't tell anyone.

The deadbeat Queen and her broke dick empire finally paid off her WW2 debt to the American "white trash" in 2006.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4757181.stm

The deadbeat Queen and her broke dick empire finally paid off her WW2 debt to the American "white trash" in 2006.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4757181.stm

The did not bomb the palace..back in WW2...seeing that Germanics don't bomb Germanics...so looks like I provoked you...so the Queen is a bit of a Nazi - so what! So was Prescott Bush - As far as the white trash...they are all white trash - there I said it...happy?

That said, whether of not the Queen is able to come to Canada in 2010, I think it's a role best suited for Prince Charles. Let's hope that he has the chance to come here prior to that, too--but of course the government is trying to keep this from happening, as it has already several times in the past.

I'd prefer Edward and his wife. They are not pompous asses like the other royals. And they have been to Canada before.

But, worrying about who will open the Games while they are going to spend billions of our money is like trying to organize a shuffleboard game as the Titanic sinks.

The did not bomb the palace..back in WW2...seeing that Germanics don't bomb Germanics...so looks like I provoked you...so the Queen is a bit of a Nazi - so what! So was Prescott Bush - As far as the white trash...they are all white trash - there I said it...happy?

Of couse...we didn't need Nazis to recognize that kings and queens needed a swift boot in the ass long before that.

I'd prefer Edward and his wife. They are not pompous asses like the other royals. And they have been to Canada before.

But, worrying about who will open the Games while they are going to spend billions of our money is like trying to organize a shuffleboard game as the Titanic sinks.

Damn the ice bergs! Let the suffleboard game go on - and we will keep a stiff upper royal lip as we defy nature and natural laws such as gravity and economy..not to mention a leak in our soft under belly. Seriously there is nothing wrong with Royalty - like in all families there are the wise and noble and the twits! After all remember that Charely talks to trees and wants to re-wild Africa so they can have some old fashioned gin drinking safaris..just like in the glory days - "Damn - there are so many wretched darkies here - and they are eating all the grass as the elephants go hungry".....so "Edward" - is he a wise man? I hope so...and if so - give him the invite. Maybe we can get some real class over here rather than that fake and forlorn "principle of service" that no one adheres to these days.

I think it's a bit of a stretch to consider the Queen "a bit of a Nazi". There was considerable sympathy for Hitler and the Nazis in all levels of British society, but few people really recognized what they were all about (not even the Germans) until it was too late. The Royal family has German roots, one of its members was apparently open to what the Nazis were all about, but there's no reason to suggest that the current Queen was in any way inclined towards agreeing with Nazi ideology.

And how long is it gonna take for the USA to pay up for the war in Iraq...? Not in our lifetime.

Then you must be pretty old. The Iraq war is funded using market based instruments, not gifts to deadbeat queens and kings. Hell, they never did pay back the WWI loans, and never will. God Save the Queen.

The Royal family has German roots, one of its members was apparently open to what the Nazis were all about, but there's no reason to suggest that the current Queen was in any way inclined towards agreeing with Nazi ideology.

Rumour has it that the Duke of Windsor had Nazi sympathies, but he was duly shipped off to the colonies for the duration of the war and lived out the rest of his life in France.

As for the Queen, she must've been a mean little thirteen year old to cheer Hitler on when he invaded Poland.

Then you must be pretty old. The Iraq war is funded using market based instruments, not gifts to deadbeat queens and kings. Hell, they never did pay back the WWI loans, and never will. God Save the Queen.

Not true! Britain paid her war debts. How do you think Uncle Sam got Hawaii in the first place?

De Gaulle, now. That's a different story. Not a friggin' dime!

Not true! Britain paid her war debts. How do you think Uncle Sam got Hawaii in the first place?

De Gaulle, now. That's a different story. Not a friggin' dime!

I beg to differ..it appears that only Finland paid her war debts in full to various concerns, and is very proud of that. The UK felt that WWI debt should be forgiven as part of the war effort to save the "empire"...and lacking any satisfactory international agreement in 1931 (Hoover Moratorium), no further payments were made. The UK was also owed significant payments, but not from the Americans. America wasn't even an ally....just an "associated power" during WWI.