Danish Embassy Bombed in Pakistan

Yes, and what will it change??? Even if the good ones do so, you think that no extremists will ask for silly and stupid inquiries ???

I don't get it.

The same way that Christians marginalized the militias that had ties to the Oklahoma City bombers and the Jews marginalized the Jewish Defense League. The reasons the militias have to practice in such out of the way places as Montana and Idaho is that most mainstream Christians will have nothing to do with them.

Can you say the radical Muslims are so isolated?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same way that Christians marginalized the militias that had ties to the Oklahoma City bombers and the Jews marginalized the Jewish Defense League. The reasons the militias have to practice in such out of the way places as Montana and Idaho is that most mainstream Christians will have nothing to do with them.

Can you say the radical Muslims are so isolated?

I can say that I NEVER MET ONE IN CANADA. Most of Muslims that I met were people that were integrated to the Canadian society: loved to watch the HABS, had many Canadian friends, watched French Canadians show (Elvis Gratton), feel Canadian, eat at Mcdonalds, some of them did the Ramadan some others didn't.

Of course, it will come with time. What happened in Oklahoma city happened in the STATES. Here we NEVER had bombings or things like that that were commited by Muslims. If it happens one day, don't worry that some Muslims will step up and you'll see that they ''we'' don't want the fucken extremists in CAnada, or wherever they come from.

Of course, it will come with time. What happened in Oklahoma city happened in the STATES. Here we NEVER had bombings or things like that that were commited by Muslims.
The group arrested in Toronto?
If it happens one day, don't worry that some Muslims will step up and you'll see that they ''we'' don't want the fucken extremists in CAnada, or wherever they come from.
I guess you feel so strongly on the point you need to curse it?