U.S. has Nelson Mandela on its terrorist list

Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice calls the situation "embarrassing," and some members of Congress vow to fix it.

This just goes to show that terrorism is an acceptable means to an end. I imagine Dubya and Unka Dick must be relieved.

In this case BC is correct. I always thought it an embarrassment when they made him an honourary citizen. He sure solved the problem of giving the land back to the blacks though. Cut the police force by more than half its strength and turn South Africa into the murder capital of the world.

While it is politically correct to call Mandela an enlightened world leader, the fact remains he has indeed turned SA into a very dangerous place to live and do business.

It is not uncommon to enter a home and find the bedrooms are armed vaults - safe rooms - to lock ones self INTO while awaiting help.

He needs to stay on the list.

Borg

Edited by Borg

While it is politically correct to call Mandela an enlightened world leader, the fact remains he has indeed turned SA into a very dangerous place to live and do business.

Borg

It was dangerous before Mandela was released, nothing in that regard has changed.

You could say any place is dangerous, its all a matter of degree. When people have to fit anti personel flame throwers on their vehicles I'd call that just a little bit extremely dangerous.

Is there a lot of that there?

The point is before apartheid ended, South Africa had one of the highest murder rates anywhere, and they still do. I suppose the only thing that has changed is South Africa isn't at war with any of their neighbours anymore.

Is there a lot of that there?

The point is before apartheid ended, South Africa had one of the highest murder rates anywhere, and they still do. I suppose the only thing that has changed is South Africa isn't at war with any of their neighbours anymore.

Now it has the highest AIDS rate which could be a boon to return to White rule.

"I don't know if the prophecies of van Rensburg are true, but they sure give me the creeps. Apartheid was wrong, yes. The ANC has become so corrupt and the world has changed so much since Mandela was released from jail. Perhaps it is not beyond imagination, when one considers AIDS, that the whites will rule South Africa again."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?pageId=13875

Surely you are jesting....

Nope. The place is unreal now, it's surpassed the other known bad spots for murder. In the article I was reading they interviewed a senior citizen. Her house is ringed with razor wire and she's qualified on pistols Ak's and sub machine guns. She took these steps after her home was invaded and her husband killed in front of her eyes. Keep in ind that this woman is not the exception, she's the norm.

Nelson did what has happened to other African nations once they revert to black rule, he managed to turn it into a shit hole. Not the same place I lived in back in the sixties thats for sure.

Of course thats not politically correct to mention but it is the truth. Look at Rhodesia, aka Zimbabwe. It used to be one of the breadbasket nations of the continent. Now they can't feed themselves and the inflation rate is so high as to be an absurd joke. There are many more examples of that kind of thing on that continent.