Hamas MP: Rome "planted the brothers of apes and pigs in Palestin

I suppose it is better that they continue studying the Koran rather than learning physics etc. which might enable them to seek out alternate more efficient stategies for killing Israelis.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?c....icle%2FShowFull

Hamas MP: Rome "planted the brothers of apes and pigs in Palestine"

Yunis al-Astal, a Hamas MP and cleric, told worshipers that Islam would soon conquer Rome, "the capital of the Catholics, or the Crusader capital, which has declared its hostility to Islam, and which has planted the brothers of apes and pigs in Palestine in order to prevent the reawakening of Islam," just as Constantinople was.

Rome, he said, would become "an advanced post for the Islamic conquests which will spread through Europe in its entirety, and then will turn to the two Americas, and even Eastern Europe."

In his address aired on Hamas's Al-Aksa TV and also translated by MEMRI, Astal told his audience: "Allah has chosen you for himself and for his religion, so that you will serve as the engine pulling this nation to the phase of succession, security, and consolidation of power, and even to conquests through da'wa [preaching] and military conquests of the capitals of the entire world."

"I believe that our children or our grandchildren will inherit our jihad and our sacrifices, and Allah willing, the commanders of the conquest will come from among them. Today, we instill these good tidings in their souls, and by means of the mosques and the Koran books, and the history of our prophet, his companions, and the great leaders, we prepare them for the mission of saving humanity from the hellfire on the brink of which they stand."

The clip can be viewed at http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/1739.htm.

"I believe that our children or our grandchildren will inherit our jihad and our sacrifices, and Allah willing, the commanders of the conquest will come from among them."
I guess the children or grandchildren could inherit their jihad, and the commanders may come from them, if they're not used as suicide bombers during the current jihad.

This is a great reminder to everyone of Islam, the religion of peace.

*yawn*

No worse than this idiot:

Haaretz

Seems the good rabbi wants to hang innocent children from trees!! :o

It's easy to find nutbars spouting crap on both sides. They're both kooks.

Quick edit to add this:

Google Search Results on Rabbi Shmuel Eliyahu

Also, if the translatin is from 'memri' I wouldn't count on it to be correct - they have a very bad reputation for mistranslating, complete with hasbarfa spin!!

Edited by buffycat

*yawn*

No worse than this idiot:

Haaretz

Seems the good rabbi wants to hang innocent children from trees!! :o

It's easy to find nutbars spouting crap on both sides. They're both kooks.

Quick edit to add this:

Google Search Results on Rabbi Shmuel Eliyahu

Also, if the translatin is from 'memri' I wouldn't count on it to be correct - they have a very bad reputation for mistranslating, complete with hasbarfa spin!!

In case you didn't see, this hamas guy is in elected office...

More anti-Catholic garbage. This is hate speech plain and simple but because it's against Christians it's o.k. right guys?

If the Pope said we are at war with ISlam and will kill any Imam there would be hands across the world for this scumbag.

On the news lately the reports of grain like corn, rice, soybeans, wheat, etc are increasing in prices and some Third World countries who main food are these grains will cause alot of people there to starve to death because of the high prices. I just wondering if maybe the rest of the world should try to come up with something else for fuels?

On the news lately the reports of grain like corn, rice, soybeans, wheat, etc are increasing in prices and some Third World countries who main food are these grains will cause alot of people there to starve to death because of the high prices. I just wondering if maybe the rest of the world should try to come up with something else for fuels?

And this non sequitur relates how to the thread?