Abbas to award PA's Highest Medal to Suicide Bomber

WarBicycle

The Al Kuds Mark of Honor, the PLO's highest medal, will be given to two female terrorists who helped kill Israelis, Israel Radio reported Wednesday. Ahlam Tamimi, a Hamas affiliate serving a life sentence for driving the suicide bomber who exploded himself in the Sbarro restaurant in Jerusalem, killing at least half a dozen people, including a whole family and Amra Muna, who seduced Ophir Rahum over the Internet and then lured him to Ramallah where he was murdered, will both be awarded the medal. Conferring the Al Kuds Mark of Honor is decided at the discretion of the Palestinian Authority's president, and he alone has the final say when choosing the Palestinians to be honored with the medal. Source
Edited by WarBicycle

i gotta chuckle, at this one , cause we look at the blog, and the writer makes the claim that ...

Abbas To Award PA's Highest Medal To Hamas Terrorist Responsible For Sbarro Massacre

then we go to the first source listed for the article;

Jerusalem post

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid...icle%2FShowFull

and the first sentence:

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas confirmed that plans to present two female Palestinian terrorists with a medal of honor have been withdrawn.

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas confirmed that plans to present two female Palestinian terrorists with a medal of honor have been withdrawn.

which would appear to directly contradict the contention made. Or better to say is directly opposite of what the blogger stated.

go further down in the article, at the Jerusalem post , it says

Abbas informed Itzik that the awards for the two terrorists, as well as for other Palestinians imprisoned in Israel, had been revoked.

revoked , withdrawn, whichever way you say it, means it ain't happening!!!!

the second source listed says nothing at all about these alleged rewards?

so is the blogger intentionally misleading, knowing most people rarely check the sources.?

Edited by kuzadd

Well thats it then. I'll just have to dump all those Palestinian Cyber girlfriends I have.

No more dirty talk for me.

"What you wearing baby?"

"A Burkha."

Aside from a brief spate of burqa-wearing as a political statement against the US, Palestinian women don't wear the Burqa.

But hey, if it will make you feel better..... Bousini habibi :ph34r:

The Blog entry was April 15th, the Jerusalem Post article was submitted and edited the following day.

Clearly there was at least one person in Hamas who had the brains to figure out what kind of propaganda value this would have for Israel. That being said, imagine awarding a medal to a woman who was so incredibly vicious as to lure a 16 year old boy out into the woods so her friends could attack him and torture him to death. There was no reason behind it other than he was a Jew they managed to lure in over the internet.

And this is the kind of creature they wanted to give a medal to!?!?

I mean, whatever political causes you're fighting for, people who could admire such behavior are almost completely devoid of humanity.

The Blog entry was April 15th, the Jerusalem Post article was submitted and edited the following day.

there is no indication the edit was regarding what the blogger wrote about.

In all actuality such a change would have likely warranted a different story with a different weblink.

either way the blog and the news story are at direct odds with on another.

which can only leave one wondering about the intent of the blogger in writing the story , knowing people do not check the sources.

Clearly there was at least one person in Hamas who had the brains to figure out what kind of propaganda value this would have for Israel. That being said, imagine awarding a medal to a woman who was so incredibly vicious as to lure a 16 year old boy out into the woods so her friends could attack him and torture him to death. There was no reason behind it other than he was a Jew they managed to lure in over the internet.

And this is the kind of creature they wanted to give a medal to!?!?

I mean, whatever political causes you're fighting for, people who could admire such behavior are almost completely devoid of humanity.

Is Abbas, ever associated with Hamas???

I don't think so. why do you?

You can imagine all you want, and whatever you want, but in all reality with rational thought processes , as a guide, the awards are not happening!

Edited by kuzadd

Aside from a brief spate of burqa-wearing as a political statement against the US, Palestinian women don't wear the Burqa.

But hey, if it will make you feel better..... Bousini habibi :ph34r:

Dude, it's just funny. I can't tell you why but I can say you are too serious. :huh: