Hussein endorsed by Hamas

Trying to kill this thread will not erase the reality of Barack Hussein Obama, and the name associations are the least of his troubles. Seems that the Wright Reverend will be Senator Obama's poliitcal "Monkey Business"...at least Gary Hart got laid!

Ok what if Obama actually believes the few controversial things his pastor has said? What if Obama was a black supremist who will rid America of white people? Does that mean he will kill his children since they are part white? Is he going to slice himself in half since he's half-white? Would he kill his mother if she were still living?

And lets also imagine that Obama was a closet Muslim of great devotion. Does that mean he's going to plant terrorist attacks & kill all the evil Christians, such as his wife, children, beloved pastor, and all the Christians he's come to know personally & professionally & in his church community over the years (and spare all those Muslims he apprently hangs out with secretly at night).

People who think such things, such as author of this thread, need a psychiatrist.

What difference does it make whether he is "Catholic" or "Muslim"... you both worship the same invisible entity... just have a different "doorway*" to get there. *one says Jesus, one says Muhammed -- who is to say who is right or wrong?

How stupid is religion again? :lol:

I just don't understand how a person can believe in an invisible entity and at the same time, not believe in the same invisible entity with a different name?

There's this guy in my house, he calls me "Hon" -- there's this other guy there too, he calls me "Mom"... Am I two different people?

Jesus and Muhammed are not the same entity. I'm not sure if you're aware, but they're two entirely different people, who once lived in this world. Now, one can obviously believe, or not believe in the religious doctrine that's associated with them. However, they're are/were not the same person, and they're also not invisible. I think somebody might be reading too many Justice League comics or something.

I think some people may be confusing God and Allah, which in fact, are different names for the same entity. And to answer the original question of what difference does it make whether someone is Catholic or Muslim. The main differences reside in their religious practices, not with semantics related to names. Anyone with the slightest knowledge of world religions would know this.

If i was Hamas, or any Muslim, i'd be praying Obama wins also. They must be getting sick of old white guys bombing the crap out of their countries and engaging in political covert operations in the region for the U.S.'s own gain.

I don't blame them one bit. I would argue that Obama, because of his more open diplomatic policies, his gene-line, and the colour of his skin, would be the best candidate to bring together Muslims, Jews, and the West.

....I don't blame them one bit. I would argue that Obama, because of his more open diplomatic policies, his gene-line, and the colour of his skin, would be the best candidate to bring together Muslims, Jews, and the West.

In the 2004 presidential election, Iran preferred President Bush's re-election over a more "diplomatic" minded John Kerry and bad experience with Democrats, including Jimmy Carter.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

In the 2004 presidential election, Iran preferred President Bush's re-election over a more "diplomatic" minded John Kerry and bad experience with Democrats, including Jimmy Carter.

Bush got rid of Iran's worst military threat (Sadam). He helped fight Iran's greatest economic threat (the Kyoto (SP!) accord.) He helped deal with the greatest political threat (the moderates) by allowing the conservatives to claim Iran was "at war" with the US.

He also allowed them to gain huge influence in Iraq. He put the US army in a position where Iran's proxy militia's could cause thousands of casualities.

You think they supported him because they had a bad experience with Jimmy Carter ???

...You think they supported him because they had a bad experience with Jimmy Carter ???

Yes....Jimmy Carter is a Democrat:

AP - The head of Iran's security council said Tuesday that the re-election of President Bush was in Tehran's best interests, despite the administration's "axis of evil" label, accusations that Iran harbors al-Qaida terrorists and threats of sanctions for the country's nuclear ambitions.

Historically, Democrats have harmed Iran more than Republicans, said Hasan Rowhani, head of the Supreme National Security Council, Iran's top security decision-making body.

"We haven't seen anything good from Democrats," Rowhani told state-run television in remarks that, for the first time in decades, saw Iran openly supporting one U.S. presidential candidate over another.

Though Iran generally does not publicly wade into U.S. presidential politics, it has a history of preferring Republicans over Democrats, who tend to press human rights issues.

"We do not desire to see Democrats take over," Rowhani said when asked whether Iran was supporting Democratic Sen. John Kerry against Bush.

One does not choose who supports them, or their middle name...nor does it have any actual impact on how they will govern.

The fact that you have to resort to criticizing someone for their name just goes to show that you don't actually have any valid criticisms....That, and it shows that you're a troll.

• 5 weeks later...

Obama already alienating supporters.

Yousef’s remarks were labeled a Hamas endorsement and Republican John McCain used them as part of a fundraising appeal to supporters. Obama’s denunciations of Hamas and criticism of McCain over the incident did little to undo the damage.

That may have changed Wednesday, when Obama went before American Israel Public Affairs Committee in Washington a day after clinching the Democratic nomination and declared his strong support for Israel.

Israel’s security is sacrosanct and it must retain a qualitative military advantage, Obama said. Any peace deal must include Palestinian recognition that Jerusalem would remain Israel’s undivided capital, he said.

Hamas promply unendorsed Obama, a Christian who has had difficulty dispelling a rumor campaign suggesting he is a Muslim and that his advisers have a pro-Arab bent.

“Obama’s comments have confirmed that there will be no change in the U.S. administration’s foreign policy on the Arab-Israeli conflict,” Hamas official Sami Abu Zuhri told Reuters in Gaza.

“The Democratic and Republican parties support totally the Israeli occupation at the expense of the interests and rights of Arabs and Palestinians,” he said.

Hamas officials later expressed surprise over water's persistent wetness.

I don't blame them one bit. I would argue that Obama, because of his more open diplomatic policies, his gene-line, and the colour of his skin, would be the best candidate to bring together Muslims, Jews, and the West.
His gene-line? His colour of skin? LOL! I guess the whole "judging someone by the content of their character, instead of the colour of their skin" holds no real substance with you.

His middle name is Hussein, he attended and received his early fundamentalist education at a Wahhabi mosque where he was indoctrinated with hate, contempt and distrust of Jews, Christians and non-Wahhabi Muslims. It is time he be exposed for what he is--a closet Muslim.

Of course you will provide proof for the above accusations that he is a closet Wahhabi Muslim.

Also do me a favour stop pretending you care about Jews, Christians and non Wahhabi Muslims. Your agenda is transparent even if you wear a hood.

I think that people are making some pretty fundamental errors if they think that organizations like Hamas or individuals such as Osama Bin Laden arn't completely aware of what the actual results of their "endorsements" these governments and organizations are well aware of the negative light in which they're perceived in the west. Taking their endorsement seriously is foolish and counter productive. These people are not unsophisticated barbarians who have not heard of such concepts as "deception"

I think that people are making some pretty fundamental errors if they think that organizations like Hamas or individuals such as Osama Bin Laden arn't completely aware of what the actual results of their "endorsements" these governments and organizations are well aware of the negative light in which they're perceived in the west. Taking their endorsement seriously is foolish and counter productive. These people are not unsophisticated barbarians who have not heard of such concepts as "deception"

Good point.

The Republicans and the war in Iraq have provided groups like al-qaeda (and perhaps Hamas as well) with new recruits. Terrorist leaders want a Republican in the Whitehouse, at least the ones who want to continue war with the U.S. do. If they endorse the Democrats, perhaps it is a calculated move to trick people who are easily tricked.