Hussein endorsed by Hamas

07.05.14.HamasKinder-X.gif

Hamas all out for Obama, believes he will end isolation of terror group

On the eve of a planned meeting of its leader Khaled Meshaal with former President Jimmy Carter, the Hamas terrorist organization has expressed the "hope" that Senator Barack Hussein Obama will win the presidential elections and change America's foreign policy.

Even though Obama has said that he would not meet with Hamas unless it renounces violence and recognizes Israel, or becomes the recognized leadership of the Palestinians -- he has no qualms about holding talks with the leadership of Iran, Syria, and North Korea -- that doesn't seem to bother the Hamas leadership.

"We like Mr. Obama, and we hope that he will win the elections," Ahmed Yousuf, Hamas' top political adviser in the Gaza Strip, said in an exclusive interview with World Net Daily and with the John Batchelor Show on WABC Radio in New York.

He saw Obama's comments about Hamas as political posturing that was understandable to lull supporters of Israel before the election.

"I understand American politics and this is the season for elections and everybody tries to sound like he's a friend of the Israelis," he said. All that would change if Obama would get elected. "I hope Mr. Obama and the Democrats will change the political discourse.... I do believe [Obama] is like John Kennedy, a great man with a great principle. And he has a vision to change America to make it in a position to lead the world community, but not with humiliation and arrogance," Yousuf said, speaking from Gaza.

Obama was criticized last month after it was reported his church reprinted an opinion piece by Hamas defending terrorism as legitimate resistance, denying Israel's right to exist and comparing the terror group's official charter -- which calls for the murder of Jews and the eradication of Israel -- to the American Declaration of Independence. The Hamas piece was published on the Rev. Jeremiah Wright Jr.'s "Pastor's Page" in the Trinity United Church of Christ newsletter.

After U.S. Jewish groups issued statements of concern, Obama denounced the Hamas piece and distanced himself from his church's newsletter. But he would not disavow his anti-Israel, anti-American pastor.

Quite the missleading title of your thread there.

For Hussein will be instantly connected to Saddam. Which got my attention for he is dead. So I had to check this thread out. The title should be corrected, for it is already slanted against Obama.

And I wonder how this is really relevant (just like the Canadian Opion poll from another poster) to the elections held in the US.

His middle name is Hussein, he attended and received his early fundamentalist education at a Wahhabi mosque where he was indoctrinated with hate, contempt and distrust of Jews, Christians and non-Wahhabi Muslims. It is time he be exposed for what he is--a closet Muslim.

His middle name is Hussein, he attended and received his early fundamentalist education at a Wahhabi mosque where he was indoctrinated with hate, contempt and distrust of Jews, Christians and non-Wahhabi Muslims. It is time he be exposed for what he is--a closet Muslim.
Obama attended local schools in Jakarta, from ages 6 to 10, where classes were taught in Bahasa, the language of Indonesia. He first attended St. Francis Assisi Catholic school for almost three years, where he received weekly lessons in that Christian faith, although he was registered by his family as a Muslim, his father's stated religion.[10][11] When his family moved to a new neighborhood, he attended the secular, government-run SDN Menteng 1 school for his fourth year, and received similar weekly lessons in Islam and the Qu'Ran.[10][12][13][14] Obama's stepfather was "not religious", and "never went to prayer services except for big communal events", according to Obama's sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng.[12] When Obama was in third grade he wrote an essay saying that he wanted to become president. His teacher later told the Chicago Tribune that she was not sure what country he wanted to become president of but that he said that his reason for becoming president was that he wanted to make everybody happy.[4] Obama returned to Honolulu to live with his maternal grandparents while attending Punahou School, a private college preparatory school, from the fifth grade until his graduation in 1979.[15]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_life_an...ugh_high_school

I am no fan of Obama but neither am I a fan for crappola either...

:lol:

Come on warbike! Just admit it -- you think he's.... get ready... you ok?... scared yet?... Obama is.... the .... ANTI... Christ!

:lol:

Of course, on the other hand, he could be your saviour... how are you going to tell? What if the decision you make (whether he is the antichrist or the saviour) and get it WRONG!? What then? Hellfire and brimstone for you forever baby! :lol:

Hey I always thought I was the antichrist, the antiallah, theantigod, the antizues, the antisanta -- what a guy that Obama -- stealing my thunder, why I oughta... go shake his hand. :lol:

What difference does it make whether he is "Catholic" or "Muslim"... you both worship the same invisible entity... just have a different "doorway*" to get there. *one says Jesus, one says Muhammed -- who is to say who is right or wrong?

How stupid is religion again? :lol:

I just don't understand how a person can believe in an invisible entity and at the same time, not believe in the same invisible entity with a different name?

There's this guy in my house, he calls me "Hon" -- there's this other guy there too, he calls me "Mom"... Am I two different people?

I am more nauseated by the stories of how he found God in Rev. Wright's church after an atheistic upbringing, then I am about a chance that he could be a secret Muslim. I'm hoping that his God-talk is just the usual blather that presidential candidates are expected to spout now, and not a foresign that he is a left of center George Bush.

http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/0716/p01s01-uspo.html

Trying to kill this thread will not erase the reality of Barack Hussein Obama, and the name associations are the least of his troubles. Seems that the Wright Reverend will be Senator Obama's poliitcal "Monkey Business"...at least Gary Hart got laid!

So much for seperating religion from politics. Can't attack his senate record, so they attack his private social life and the religion he beleives in, which tells me they really have nothing on him.

Also you are one that has said here many times that Obama will not get the Dem nod to be President, so really all this talk means nothing. Not to mention you are a McCain supporter from what I can gather here.

BUT I AM JUST A CANADIAN, MY OPINION DOES NOT MATTER !!!!

Canada is on strike !

We want more money !

So much for seperating religion from politics. Can't attack his senate record, so they attack his private social life and the religion he beleives in, which tells me they really have nothing on him.

Also you are one that has said here many times that Obama will not get the Dem nod to be President, so really all this talk means nothing. Not to mention you are a McCain supporter from what I can gather here.

BUT I AM JUST A CANADIAN, MY OPINION DOES NOT MATTER !!!!

Canada is on strike !

We want more money !

Fear not! Once the Democratic primaries are over, the spotlight will start shining on John McCain too. We'll see how many Americans are willing to give George Bush a third term this November.

Exactly! Well, except strike the part about as long as you're not a Muslim and insert, as long as you don't feel your religion commands you to murder unbelievers and Jews.

O goodness! I tot I tsaw a puddy cat!

So by your thinking, all Catholics are child molesters?

The Bible tells us to stone a few people, so are you saying anybody who follows the Bible should be out picking up stones? Jimmy Swaggart is gonna have words for you on Sunday.

"I hear ya" brother... :lol:

O goodness! I tot I tsaw a puddy cat!

So by your thinking, all Catholics are child molesters?

The Bible tells us to stone a few people, so are you saying anybody who follows the Bible should be out picking up stones? Jimmy Swaggart is gonna have words for you on Sunday.

"I hear ya" brother... :lol:

Get a grip. Now reread my post. Notice I said as long as you don't feel your religion commands you to murder unbelievers and Jews. The Catholic faith does not command it's followers to murder anybody, and apparently you aren't familiar with Jimmy Swaggart's problem. However, if certain bible readers feel commanded to kill, then my comment still stands; they shouldn't be free to practice their religion.

The Koran commands the killing of infidels and Jews as standing orders. The bible does not.

Edited by sharkman

What difference does it make whether he is "Catholic" or "Muslim"... you both worship the same invisible entity... just have a different "doorway*" to get there. *one says Jesus, one says Muhammed -- who is to say who is right or wrong?

How stupid is religion again? :lol:

I just don't understand how a person can believe in an invisible entity and at the same time, not believe in the same invisible entity with a different name?

There's this guy in my house, he calls me "Hon" -- there's this other guy there too, he calls me "Mom"... Am I two different people?

Wow, thanks Drea.

How totally refreshing! I love this:

That is a GEM!!

As far as the OP goes - well it's classic smear by association - 'nuf said! ;)

The Koran commands the killing of infidels and Jews as standing orders. The bible does not.

Cite?

Quotation?

Or are you just pulling this out of your ass? Or are you basing this on what others say is in the Koran? By your definition, it seems to me the Bible promotes other types of violence. Is that okay? Is it really the type of violence one 'holy book' preaches that is superior to another 'holy book' that promotes and preaches other types of violence?

Think about it.

It is quite easy to take things out of context, like the one above. The following list shows how easy it is to show how God either killed or order to be killed over 2, 000,000. The number behind the scripture quote represents those killed.

Lot's wife for looking back, Gen.19:26, 1

Er who was "wicked in the sight of the Lord" Gen.38:7, 1

Onan for spilling his seed Gen.38:10, 1

Pharaoh and 600 chariot captains Ex.14:8 26 601

Naked dancing around Aaron's golden calf Ex.32:27 28, 35, 3000

Offering strange fire before the Lord, Lev.10:1 3, Num.3:4, 26:61, 2

A blasphemer Lev.24:10 23, 1

A man who picked up sticks on the Sabbath Num.15:32 36, 1

Korah, Dathan, and Abiram (and their families)Num.16:27, 12+

Burned to death for offering incense Num.16:35, 26:10, 250

For complaining Num.16:49, 14,700

Fpr whoredom with the daughters of Moab" Num.25:9, BT 24,000

Midianite massacre Num.31:1 35, 90,000+

Stoned to death,.Joshua 7:10 12, 24 26, 5+

God/Joshua attack Ai and kill everyone. Joshua 8:25 12,000

Joshua kills 5 kings, Joshua 10:24 26, BT 5

God delivered Canaanites and Perizzites Judges 1:4, 10,000

Message from God: a knife into the king's bell, Jg.3:15 22, 1

God delivered Moabites , Jg.3:28 29, 10,000

God forces soldiers to kill each other. Jg.7:2 22, 8:10, 120,000

The Spirit of the Lord comes on Samson, Jg.14:19, 30

The Spirit of the Lord comes mightily on Samson Jg.15:14 15, 1000

Samson's God assisted act of terrorism, Jg.16:27 30, 3000

"The Lord smote Benjamin" Jg.20:35 37, 25,100

More Benjamites Jg.20:44 46 25,000

For looking into the ark of the Lord , 1 Sam.6:19 50,070

God delivered Philistines, 1 Sam.14:12 20

Samuel (at God's command) hacks Agag to death, 1Sam.15:32 33 1

"The Lord smote Nabal." 1 Sam.25:38 1

Uzzah, ark falling,2 Sam.6:6 7, 1 Chr.13:9 10 1

David and Bathsheba's baby boy, 2 Sam.12:14 18 1

Seven sons of Saul hung up before the Lord 2 Sam.21:6 9 7

Plague as punishment re David's census, 2 Sam.24:13, 1 Chr.21:7 70,000+

A prophet for believing another prophet's lie, 1 Kg.13:1 24 1

Religious leaders killed in prayer contest, 1 Kg.18:22 40 450

God delivers the Syrians into the Israelites' hands, 1 Kg.20:28 29 100,000

God makes a wall fall on Syrian soldiers, 1 Kg.20:30 27,000

God sent lion to eat a man for not killing a prophet,1 Kg.20:35 36 1

Ahaziah, talking to the wrong god. 2 Kg.1:2 4, 17, 2 Chr.22:7 9 1

Burned to death by God, 2 Kg.1:9 12 102

God sends two bears to kill children, 2 Kg.2:23 24 42

Trampled to death for disbelieving Elijah, 2 Kg.7:17 20 1

Jezebel, 2 Kg.9:33 37 1

God sent lions to kill "some" foreigners, 2 Kg.17:25 26 3+

Sleeping Assyrian soldiers, 2 Kg.19:35, 2 Chr.32:21, Is.37:36 185,000

Saul, 1 Chr.10:14 1

God delivers Israel into the hands of Judah , 2 Chr.13:15 17 500,000

Jeroboam, 2 Chr.13:20 1

"The Lord smote the Ethiopians." 2 Chr.14:9 14 1,000,000

God kills Jehoram by making his bowels fall out, 2 Chr.21:14 19 1

Judean soldiers, 2 Chr.28:6 120,000

Ezekiel's wife, Ezek.24:15 18 1

Ananias and Sapphira, Acts 5:1 10 2

Herod, Acts 12:23, 1

Actually some of these may cause distress to the religious fundamental camp as many of my examples speak for themselves and do not require context.

Edited by Andy