police smash tibetan protestors in new york

Certainly not, China has a manufacturing based economy - you know they actually make stuff!!

(really though Kuzadd - are you suprised? New York police officers beating on protestors? Say it ain't so... ;) ).

I can hear the vibrations of the founding fathers spinning in their graves... if only we could harness that energy eh?

I wish I cared....

In other words "I'll never protest anything ('cept from the safety of my computer chair) so I don't care if others can't either".

You don't care about freedom of expression?

In other words "I'll never protest anything ('cept from the safety of my computer chair) so I don't care if others can't either".

You don't care about freedom of expression?

No in otherwords I wish i could care about a badly editted one dimensional youtube video.

From the images I did not see any infringement on the feedom of expression.

From this Youtube, the right to freedom of espression seems to be going swimmingly....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbCV123AI7s

yet we hear....

Details of the confrontation were still unclear, but several police officers and protesters were injured and there was broken glass in the street. Police said they made several arrests.

An organizer of the demonstration said the trouble started when some picketers began throwing rocks at the consulate. The clash was short-lived and hundreds of ethnic Tibetans continued to demonstrate peacefully following the face-off.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Tibetan...how/2869980.cms

I think protesters who throw stones should be put in glass cages....after being pummeled of course