@Whites tired of multiculturalism

iForgot

Okay: how? Be specific, if you can.

Firstly lets describe whtat the Human Rights Tribunal actually is in the scheme of things. It would be very safe to assume that matters that the Supreme Court Of Canada does not have the guts to deal with - or that the issues are contrary to the policy put in place that the high court must adhere to - Buy the time the Human Rights Tribunal comes into play it is the beging of the recycling down ward of an issue - In other words once a matter goes to the very top and of course the outcome was carved in stone at the get go, within the lower courts - the Paper Tiger of quiet suppression that is the Supreme Court - DUMPS the matter and off it goes to the Tribunal never to be heard of again - that's the systeme that I saw over a five year period - and what broke my heart was the mature discovery that we do not have a justice system or even a true legal system - that it's corrupt top to bottom. I* would personally suggest avoiding these metioned institutions if possible - out of 20 judges - I saw none that judged...it's a shame.

What Canada really needs are more Earthlings.

Maybe you should land and get your feet on the ground and be an "earthling" ? I avoided it as long as possible till I was made victim and forced to land - and be an "earthling" - Now I am stuck here and really don't want the job....rather put on a robe and walk around a cabin up north and fish and slowly die in the wonders of nature - this society thing sure has become unattractive - but - looks like those that avoided being human all their lives are now being conscripted - maybe being an earthling might no be so bad - we can get use to it - but - the condition - makes one age rapidly...and YOU are funny!

Do you like them when they're beating their daughters to death because of family honour? Do you like them when they're madly swinging away at each other with swords and clubs over whether their temple has chairs? Do you like them when they're haranguing the world on the internet about how evil westerners are, and how much they would welcome terrorist attacks on Canadians at home? Do you like them when they're selling crack in the street and shooting it out on street corners? Do you like them when they're quietly speaking of the day they get more political power in Canada so they can outlaw homosexuality and force the country to abide by Sharia law?

...this would be first generation immigrants. I'm asking about second or third generation non-whites who grew up here and assimilated, especially from more peaceful cultures like Hindus and Asians, vs Jamaicans and Muslims.

Also, did you receive that PM I sent you? Would love to get your thoughts.

Edited by iForgot

I'm against anyone getting special treatment based on race, culture or religion. Thanks for finally admitting your question was based on race, not culture.

Well duh, it's about race. We already know most Canadians dislike very different cultures from our culture, but what I want to know is if non-whites who assimilate into our culture are also disliked. Because the lovely folks at Stormfront would say it doesn't matter if they are as white as me or you, they ain't Canadian and shouldn't be here.

Is that how Argus, ScottSA, Leafless etc feel? I don't know why this is such a difficult answer to get. Is it RACE or CULTURE that is harming Canada?

Edited by iForgot

Well duh, it's about race. We already know most Canadians dislike very different cultures from our culture, but what I want to know is if non-whites who assimilate into our culture are also disliked. Because the lovely folks at Stormfront would say it doesn't matter if they are as white as me or you, they ain't Canadian and shouldn't be here.

Is that how Argus, ScottSA, Leafless etc feel? I don't know why this is such a difficult answer to get. Is it RACE or CULTURE that is harming Canada?

Cool people are just plain cool no matter what race or culture - thats what I look for in people - the mind...all the other stuff is of no conseqence - besides to late to send them all back - better learn to find the best in folks - and there are jerks that are of your own race...and you may be one of them!

I agree but the sad reality is the majority of these "cool" people as determined by my raising in a Western nation are White Canadians. The majority of "un-cool" people happen to be "non-white". There is however a chunk of both groups that don't fall into the majority category of course, and I want to make sure they aren't forgotten in this whole us vs them mentality.. :)

Edited by iForgot

I agree but the sad reality is the majority of these "cool" people as determined by my raising in a Western nation are White Canadians. The majority of "un-cool" people happen to be "non-white". There is however a chunk of both groups that don't fall into the majority category of course, and I want to make sure they aren't forgotten in this whole us vs them mentality.. :)

Its to late in the game to continue playing the US and THEM game..we are overloaded by every race and culture on the planet...so we have to live with it...as far as the others being "un-cool" - and not being white...I would say that it's because they come from desperate nations and they bring their desperation for success here. There blind ambition and succeed at all cost attitude is frinking irritating...mostly because what developes is cut throat opportunism. They come here to simply use our resourses and our doctrine of Christian conduct - or to take advantange of that doctrine! Don't you just hate being used by the newbies? People that use other people or use a whole national family are UN-COOL.

personally, I think a great many of you are xenophobes, bordering on racist.

It's rather sickening really.

One of my parents immigrated from Italy,(dark, like a negro, woman stealer/raper, don't let one marry into your family, especially the men)

I know of the slurs that abounded.

I recall being called names by other school children, though I was born here. (dago, wop)

comments about my parent.

Some of you speak the same language with interchangeable group names.

Your positively blights on the human race, IMO.

It's absolutely disgusting reading some of what passes here as "dialogue"

Whatever floats your boat?

Edited by kuzadd

White European immigrants have also been the recipient of discrimination and name calling in the past. Irish, Germans, Italians, Poles, Ukrainians etc, all took their turn . Because they were different. Sure racism also plays a part with some and probably always will. It can be found in most cultures.

I have to laugh at those that state we are ONE RACE, really so those that make a living doing "Facial reconstruction" using Racial Guidelines are Racist are they?

When one can't be identified by personal observation a DNA sample is needed, opps their goes the ideology of we are ONE RACE out the window. It's kinda sad that those that like to think we are all the same can't find an ounce of evidence to prove it. Yet they are the same people that scream RACIST at anyone who dares challenges their stupid ethos. Hypocrisy pie anyone?

...this would be first generation immigrants. I'm asking about second or third generation non-whites who grew up here and assimilated, especially from more peaceful cultures like Hindus and Asians, vs Jamaicans and Muslims

First, I would disagree this is only first generation immigrants. The world is far smaller than it was in the past, and travel and communication far more efficient. Kids growing up in Canada to foreign parents are raised in the culture of their parents land, often watching satellite TV beamed live from the "homeland", going to special classes, visiting their parents' country often (while being told this is their homeland), and then being mated with someone from their parents' homeland in order to ensure that the following generation is also raised as /place nationality here/.

Yes, this is particularly prevalent among Arabs, but fairly common among Indians, as well, and to a lesser extent, Asians.

Also, did you receive that PM I sent you? Would love to get your thoughts.

The colour of a person's skin is not particularly important to me. It is what is in his or her soul that counts.

Anyone who wants a 100% white Canada is doomed to bitter disappointment. Ain't going to happen, ever. By its title, multiculturalism is based on culture not race. Lets hope most people regardless of their race would see it Kimmy's way.

By its title?

Perhaps....... But ..........

Certainly NOT by practise.

Import trouble in small amounts - let it fester and grow - see various euro countries and their probs now? Feed it with more imports from those trouble countries.

It is coming here. In fact it is here - and it will get worse and it cvannot be stopped without radical change. What change? I do not have the answer.

We are afraid to learn from the mistakes of others at the fear of being labelled racist.

So we hide under the camoflauge of multiculturalism.

And we are afraid to speak out - even when we believe it necessary.

Therefore we get black schools, a majority of moderate muslims who WILL NOT speak out (showing tacit quiet approval of their radical leaders), serious gang issues brought to you by asians and jamacans and attempts at sharia law (which will eventually succeed) and so on.

To speak out now is the smart thing to do. However it will never happen.

Import tribe before flag and it will simply get worse - never better. And it is well on its way.

Blame multiculturalism (reverse racism) and the success of the social re-engineering of the people in this country by liberals.

All you whitey types are well and truly screwed and the best part is - you do not even know it yet.

Borg

I got that. What I wanted to know is how you plan on keeping the undesirable-but-not-illegal behaviour out of the country. You concede you can't. That's pretty much the end of it.

The question put forth wasn't "how are we going to keep uncivilized customs out of Canada".

The question put forth:

"This question is for White European Canadians who are tired of multiculturalism in Canada.

Do you mind non-whites, particularly Asians and East Indians who are "Canadianized" or Assimilated? Or do you want a 100% White Canada?"

My short answer: I don't care about skin colour. It's the culture.

But answering that question volunteers you to a line of additional questioning. Volunteer yourself to answer the first question and you've must answer the following questions or be thought ill of. So I got them out of the way earlier so as to save inquiring minds some trouble.

Q: Why did you self-identify as a white person who is tired of multiculturalism? What's wrong with multiculturalism?

A: I love tasty eats and crazy gear as much as anybody. But culture isn't just tasty eats and crazy gear.

Q: Oh yeah? Like what? People like you always talk about this in vague terms and never explain what aspects of other cultures make them uncomfortable. Isn't it reallyjust xenophobia?

A: No, it's not. Here are some specific examples (the status of women in some cultures, traditions that are incompatible with Canadian law, long-standing ethnic conflicts being renewed in this country, as mentioned earlier) of aspects of other cultures that make me uncomfortable. All these things are things from other cultures that I don't want to see accepted in this country.

I answered the original question and provided some reasons for my answer.

Your question ("Yeah, so what are you going to do about it? Huh? Huh? Whatcha going to do? You can't do anything about it, can you blondie? So why don't you shut up and eat a shawarma?") is actually a bit of a tangent.

However, if you'd like me to come up with some sort of strategy for dealing with that question, I could give it a go. I had hoped the job would come with a nice salary and an office on Parliament Hill, but what the heck.

And who says you should?

Lots of requests for accommodation of other beliefs are made all the time. Most are minor, some are a matter of opinion, and a few are a pretty big deal. So it depends on what we're being asked to tolerate, and what one views as intolerable.

To me, allowing Sikh RCMP officers to wear turbans, for example, is a minor issue provided that the officer is still easily recognized as an RCMP member. To some, however, it's a matter of principle, an unacceptable interference with Canadian traditions. To some people, kirpans in schools or on airplanes is a serious issue. To me, it's one where a reasonable compromise could be made, but to others it's a matter of principle. To me, lobbying efforts on behalf of giving Sharia tribunals legal standing in Canada, is an example of a situation where I've been asked to tolerate the intolerable. While some people would point out that the tribunals would be voluntary or that people might resolve their personal issues by Sharia moderation anyway or that it wouldn't impact anybody outside of the Islamic community anyway, to me it's a matter of principle.

-k

Leafless I enjoyed your racist taunt;

"Most White Canadians don't have their personal cultural baggage tied around their necks, unlike the rash of emotionally disturbed immigrants who come to Canada for a better life, including I take it for granted, a superior culture."

Well then following your comment to its necessary conclusion your ethnic group has cultural baggage and is emotionally disturbed. May I suggest some of us realized that already but thanks for the confirmation.

As for your reference to superior culture yes I am glad my grandparents came here so I could learn from the aboriginals and their culture.

Luckily aborginals unlike you are at least humble about being superior. As they have taught me, there is no such thing as superiority just inter-connected paths towards experience of which some are fixated on material values and the five senses which may hold them back from being able to witness things others who have moved passed such fixations can.

There is a reason you bang your head on the wall over and over as opposed to being able to simply pass through it.

Bang. Thud. Bang. Thud. Glad you find it an ideal state. Knock yourself out.