The Coward of Caledonia?

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The story of the bridge is an interesting one, told to me by an elder while it was still burning. (btw, it has been found to be salvageable and will be rebuilt): The story is this: That is a historic old bridge, an original route to Caledonia for the Six Nations people. They valued their 'private' entrance to town: It made them feel welcome, and that was its original purpose - a special link between Caledonia and Six Nations. However, a few years ago it needed fixing and the County Council refused to fix it, so it sat there unusable, and a sore spot for Six Nations people. Burning it was not intentional: It caught fire from the vehicle blocking the railway tracks. Hopwever, once it was burning it was a source of some merriment for them on a day when merriment was in short supply. The elder also mentioned that his grandson was tasered 4 times by the OPP that day.

Well that account doesn't really match anything I've heard before about the bridge. Reading it is almost like reading a story invented for children, happy ending and all. This is what I mean when I say continuously changing childish reasons are given for such behaviour. It's also the reason I cant accept anything First Nations say at face value. My ex was part Algonquin (one of my ex's, I've got a few), I actually got to see the thought process in action on a personal level when her relatives and friends would visit. And yes, mention was made sometimes about how to obtain more money and power, nothing about righting historical wrongs. Just another reason why I have zero respect for these people. Their behaviour has certainly done nothing to sway my opinion lately.

Well that account doesn't really match anything I've heard before about the bridge. Reading it is almost like reading a story invented for children, happy ending and all. This is what I mean when I say continuously changing childish reasons are given for such behaviour. It's also the reason I cant accept anything First Nations say at face value. My ex was part Algonquin (one of my ex's, I've got a few), I actually got to see the thought process in action on a personal level when her relatives and friends would visit. And yes, mention was made sometimes about how to obtain more money and power, nothing about righting historical wrongs. Just another reason why I have zero respect for these people. Their behaviour has certainly done nothing to sway my opinion lately.

The media never has the true story because they never ask for it.

People who believe the media coverage of Caledonia don't really know the truth about much at all.

After some initial attempts to work with the press, Six Nations gave up because there was no objectivity only bias in our media. So ... consequently you don't get the whole story from the media, only half. It is good for people to keep that in mind.

MDancer, he is not exactly innocent . He has eluded that he knows her.

Yes....alluded. I will make the same allusion.

Don't get me wrong, I think Keng is a fruitloop.....but usually it takes some time to get to know someone before they start using terms like she does.....

Yes....alluded. I will make the same allusion.

Don't get me wrong, I think Keng is a fruitloop.....but usually it takes some time to get to know someone before they start using terms like she does.....

I swear I posted "alluded".....now I am paranoid

Edited by guyser

just fyi: 'kengs' knows a lot more about white supremacists than he knows about natives, about whom he makes a point of not learning anything. He likes his prejudices too much. <_<

Here we go again, Joan/Jennie aka Saga, Grannie, etc., etc. who accuses EVERYONE on every Canadian board, even on babble (as Saga), of being a white supremacist if they have the chutzpah to disagree with her manic obsession with Aboriginals.

How many incarnations should you be allowed Joan/Jenny/Saga on MLW in an attempt to (~ laugh out loud ~) educate the members of this board to your boring and repetitive ramblings?

`

Really. So these are secret boards then?

Why are you so defensive, Joan.

Well "Dancer" perhaps you are not aware of the courtesy of not discussing other boards on this board.

Why is kengs so important to you?

Why is it so important to you to know where else he posts?

See? You could be cyber-stalking him! And I would be helping you if I told you what you ask, which is a very discourteous request anyway. Besides, you don't need to know because you are always right there with your nose up his butt anyway! <_<

:lol::P:lol:

Well "Dancer" perhaps you are not aware of the courtesy of not discussing other boards on this board.

Why is kengs so important to you?

Why is it so important to you to know where else he posts?

See? You could be cyber-stalking him! And I would be helping you if I told you what you ask, which is a very discourteous request anyway. Besides, you don't need to know because you are always right there with your nose up his butt anyway! <_<

:lol::P:lol:

Nothing like that. TI'm actually more interested where you and him post. Now on this board there are rules which I'm sure you already know, and one of them is to be prepared to back up claims you make. You have claimed that you know Keng from other forums. Great, where do you know him from, Joanie?

Nothing like that. TI'm actually more interested where you and him post. Now on this board there are rules which I'm sure you already know, and one of them is to be prepared to back up claims you make. You have claimed that you know Keng from other forums. Great, where do you know him from, Joanie?

I am not at liberty to divulge his personal information, cyber-stalker. <_<

Now will you please stop derailing the thread with your asinine demand for personal information that cannot be divulged. Suffice it to say that his identity is obvious, as is yours considering your obsession with him.

Edited by joan

I am not at liberty to divulge his personal information, cyber-stalker. <_<

Now will you please stop derailing the thread with your asinine demand for personal information that cannot be divulged. Suffice it to say that his identity is obvious, as is yours considering your obsession with him.

I don't want his personal info, I don't even like Keng. I just want to know if you are telling the truth or if you are misleading us. If you would mislead us about something so simple like how you know keng, what else would you mislead us about? And I don't want to discuss other boards...just a simple forum url will suffice.

I don't want his personal info, I don't even like Keng. I just want to know if you are telling the truth or if you are misleading us. If you would mislead us about something so simple like how you know keng, what else would you mislead us about? And I don't want to discuss other boards...just a simple forum url will suffice.

You are not allowed to post a url for another board on a forum, and I will not reveal kengs personal information to you because you already have it. Get over it. I could not care less whether you choose to believe me. You have a rigid ideology and refuse to learn anyway. You are hateful.

hmm ... maybe he is trying to get away from you. :lol: Well, dislike him as I do, I would never sic a cyber-stalker on him either.

back to topic please, aho. You are of no interest to me.

Edited by joan

I know the 'type'.

And with this one tiny little sentence it gets even more interesting. You can rail against people for making statements that you view as stereotyping yet with that one little sentence you yourself have indulged in a major example of stereotyping. That is known as Hypocrisy, sometimes it can be unintentional and as such understood to a degree. This example however appears to have been fully intentional and as such should be seen as blatant hypocrisy.

Now I'm not going to say you are using a pseudonym and masquerading as someone else but your style does seem very familiar. If you were hiding your on-line persona would that not indicate you are part of a group that could be accused of being "that type"?

And with this one tiny little sentence it gets even more interesting. You can rail against people for making statements that you view as stereotyping yet with that one little sentence you yourself have indulged in a major example of stereotyping. That is known as Hypocrisy, sometimes it can be unintentional and as such understood to a degree. This example however appears to have been fully intentional and as such should be seen as blatant hypocrisy.

Now I'm not going to say you are using a pseudonym and masquerading as someone else but your style does seem very familiar. If you were hiding your on-line persona would that not indicate you are part of a group that could be accused of being "that type"?

:rolleyes:<_< sure ... whatever! :lol: :lol: