Gary McHale Assaults a Six Nations Woman

Ahhh, I see, because he doesn't agree with or condone the native criminals he's childish. My friends niece a 16 year old was on her way home from work recently when she was assaulted by three natives, a real assault, not a fabricated setup one. They broke her nose and knocked out a couple of her teeth trying to get her bank PIN from her. Thats an assault, not some pretex push that was incited. So far the cops haven't done a thing, even though she can identify them.

So what of the assaults perpetrated by six nations. If the law is so important to them why haven't they denounced and turned in these people? After all, the whole thing started because of illegal native activity running an unauthorized smoke shop, the natives should have been helping to close it down shouldn't they?

For someone who isn't Jenny your posting style is uncanny in its similarity to hers.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This video reminds me of a practise in India; beggars wait for a well heeled car to come by, throw their daughter in front of it (not son, of course, because he's worth more for sale), and claim damages. I can't believe you would actually post something that clearly represents the opposite of the scam you're trying to fabricate here. This is so obviously a setup that I don't know how it could be made more so.

BTW, do all Indian women have pottymouth like that? I thought the residential schools were supposed to teach manners...at least in between burying cadavers in the backyard and sexually assaulting everything that twitched.

McHale is a racist and hangs out with known white supremacists. He is also a fundie and likes to hurl insults at non-Christians. He is not feared as a criminal but angers people by promoting his racism where he is not wanted.

Hmm... "white supremacists"... "fundie"... "racism"... This sounds rather familiar.

Speaking of criminality, there is little doubt that Six Nations is rife with crime, and that many of its people have a criminal record. I believe this woman herself was acting criminally in using profane language and making bigotted remarks about McHale's weight. Whatever the case, her conduct is hardly what one should consider being that of a "respected" elder, and it's shameful that a great country like Canada is being duped by people of such low-brow character. By dealing with these people, Canada is essentially negotiating with organized crime. Unacceptable.

Hmm... "white supremacists"... "fundie"... "racism"... This sounds rather familiar.

Speaking of criminality, there is little doubt that Six Nations is rife with crime, and that many of its people have a criminal record. I believe this woman herself was acting criminally in using profane language and making bigotted remarks about McHale's weight. Whatever the case, her conduct is hardly what one should consider being that of a "respected" elder, and it's shameful that a great country like Canada is being duped by people of such low-brow character. By dealing with these people, Canada is essentially negotiating with organized crime. Unacceptable.

Free speech allows the use of profanity, anywhere in Canada. Telling McHale that he is fat is a truth. You would think he would easily recognize that as the truth. In any case neither is a crime.

AngusThermopyle "So what of the assaults perpetrated by six nations." Only two people were charged with assault as far as I know and both of them were Six Nations people. However, from what I understand from the police press release other charges are still pending. I think McHale is on their list as well as Doug Fleming who clearly tackled Clyde Powless shown in one of the videos.

Racism is a childish and ignorant viewpoint. We all know that finacial class is a much better way to classify people :blink:

And no, I am not anyone named jenny. Funny. She must be one powerful woman since you all seem so afraid of her..... What's up with that?

Free speech allows the use of profanity, anywhere in Canada. Telling McHale that he is fat is a truth. You would think he would easily recognize that as the truth. In any case neither is a crime.

Free speech also "allows the use of" racist language, but it doesn't mean that it's justified, acceptable, or decent. But while we're on the topic, how many Indians have I seen who are considerably overweight? There are some communities where this is the norm, and they somehow manage this living well below the poverty line. Interesting.

And no, I am not anyone named jenny. Funny. She must be one powerful woman since you all seem so afraid of her..... What's up with that?

This self-flattery is a dead give away, as is the manner in which you post. But whatever the case, in terms of who "she" was--or should I say what?--we were never quite sure. He/she/it was unapologetically deceptive and malicious, hardly the kind of character to be complimented.

Free speech also "allows the use of" racist language, but it doesn't mean that it's justified, acceptable, or decent. But while we're on the topic, how many Indians have I seen who are considerably overweight? There are some communities where this is the norm, and they somehow manage this living well below the poverty line. Interesting.

This self-flattery is a dead give away, as is the manner in which you post. But whatever the case, in terms of who "she" was--or should I say what?--we were never quite sure. He/she/it was unapologetically deceptive and malicious, hardly the kind of character to be complimented.

Actually "free speech" doesn't allow the use of racist language when it is used to incite hate....or in McHale's case to incite others to commit mischief. There are limits on speech in a free society and white supremacists have to be careful that they become nothing other than a club. Their use of hate language is criminal.

Obviously you have give this Jenny your power. Otherwise you wouldn't be complaining about her, or accusing me of impersonating her. Perhaps, I just have more respect for women than you do. That would be obvious given the positions you have taken elsewhere on this forum.

Actually "free speech" doesn't allow the use of racist language when it is used to incite hate....or in McHale's case to incite others to commit mischief. There are limits on speech in a free society and white supremacists have to be careful that they become nothing other than a club. Their use of hate language is criminal.

Who said anything about enciting hate? Besides, it was obvious what that foul-mouth woman was trying to accomplish by using obscene language to incite something herself, but I guess because she's not "white" it doesn't matter. So much for equality.

Obviously you have give this Jenny your power. Otherwise you wouldn't be complaining about her, or accusing me of impersonating her. Perhaps, I just have more respect for women than you do. That would be obvious given the positions you have taken elsewhere on this forum.

Where's this "power" nonsense coming from. Simply put you post in a remarkably similar manner and that's all there is too it. Why would you want to assume that other people have ascribed to her a power that they're not ascribing? Unless, perhaps...

Who said anything about enciting hate? Besides, it was obvious what that foul-mouth woman was trying to accomplish by using obscene language to incite something herself, but I guess because she's not "white" it doesn't matter. So much for equality.

Where's this "power" nonsense coming from. Simply put you post in a remarkably similar manner and that's all there is too it. Why would you want to assume that other people have ascribed to her a power that they're not ascribing? Unless, perhaps...

Ah, my friend....so now YOU introduce that race as an excuse to blame when really there were no laws broken by that woman. Trying use pasties to cover over that fact, and the fact that obscenities do not equal assault - ever - is pretyy amateurish and lame to say the least! More and more you remind of that fella I was talking about who constantly tried to direct the blame onto someone else instead of do the Christian thing and accepting responsibility for his mistake.

If you take so much interest in that Jennie character then she obviously got your attention. And if you are so obsessed to see every post as resembling her then I suggest that you have lost power to her. No one can have that much importance that you would want to attack others in effigy unless she held (holds) some power over you. Perhaps she was a witch and cast a spell over you? Perhaps her black magic won over your pathetic fundie Christianity? In any case it appears that not only did you lose to her in what ever battle you seemed to be playing out, but you lost to a woman. To a fundie like you, that must be pretty devastating......huh?

Ah, my friend....so now YOU introduce that race as an excuse to blame when really there were no laws broken by that woman. Trying use pasties to cover over that fact, and the fact that obscenities do not equal assault - ever - is pretyy amateurish and lame to say the least! More and more you remind of that fella I was talking about who constantly tried to direct the blame onto someone else instead of do the Christian thing and accepting responsibility for his mistake.

If you take so much interest in that Jennie character then she obviously got your attention. And if you are so obsessed to see every post as resembling her then I suggest that you have lost power to her. No one can have that much importance that you would want to attack others in effigy unless she held (holds) some power over you. Perhaps she was a witch and cast a spell over you? Perhaps her black magic won over your pathetic fundie Christianity? In any case it appears that not only did you lose to her in what ever battle you seemed to be playing out, but you lost to a woman. To a fundie like you, that must be pretty devastating......huh?

Jennie was/is an idiot who got banned for being an idiot. No more is needed to be said on the matter.

her conduct is hardly what one should consider being that of a "respected" elder,

Is that woman one of the ones who are considered to be respected elders? :huh:

Is she one of the people we are expected to listen to? when she submits oral history are we supposed to give her word equal weight in comparison to what we have documented? If that is the case then I'm afraid I must admit that the whole "oral history" thing is a complete crock of sh*t. I find the videos linked to so far do nothing to prove any "right", at best they merely show the lengths some people will go to in order to prove their point.

Obviously this incident high lighted some misbehaviour. Lets look at what we've seen so far.

A native woman screaming "dont push me" before anything had actually happened. A barely discernable push. Then, in other videos linked to, McHale, bleeding and obviously assaulted.

So what was the greater crime? A barerly discernible push, or a guy who has obviously been violently assaulted by one or more persons who are deliberatly trying to cause as much bodily harm as they can.

I'm sorry, I just cant ellicit any connection with the supposedly "assaulted" native woman. I think the whole thing was a set up designed to further an agenda using rather simplistic propaganda techniques.

Edited by AngusThermopyle

Is that woman one of the ones who are considered to be respected elders? :huh:

Is she one of the people we are expected to listen to? when she submits oral history are we supposed to give her word equal weight in comparison to what we have documented? If that is the case then I'm afraid I must admit that the whole "oral history" thing is a complete crock of sh*t. I find the videos linked to so far do nothing to prove any "right", at best they merely show the lengths some people will go to in order to prove their point.

Obviously this incident high lighted some misbehaviour. Lets look at what we've seen so far.

A native woman screaming "dont push me" before anything had actually happened. A barely discernable push. Then, in other videos linked to, McHale, bleeding and obviously assaulted.

So what was the greater crime? A barerly discernible push, or a guy who has obviously been violently assaulted by one or more persons who are deliberatly trying to cause as much bodily harm as they can.

I'm sorry, I just cant ellicit any connection with the supposedly "assaulted" native woman. I think the whole thing was a set up designed to further an agenda using rather simplistic propaganda techniques.

First, I need to get some of you folks on track, that is, 'assuming' you want to learn. The "woman" of topic, is NOT a "respected Elder." What "she" is, is an extremely well educated woman. "She"..... is also the owner and editor of one of our Native newspapers here, in Ohsweken. "She".....is also extremely well-versed in our history which goes back hundreds and hundreds of years (as many of us are). But more-so than most.

It seems to me that, so many criticisms comes from the vast majority of the uninformed, such as most of you here. Why you have so much to say about something you know little, or virtually nothing about, totally befuddles me. It is abundantly clear from reading your posts, this is the case. Total ignorance of our traditional politics and what constitutes and "Elder." Dispensing with the lessons........"she"....is not an Elder. BUT.....just this past year, "she" was named as one of Canada's "100 Most Powerful Women."

"Don't push me." You....were not there. Neither was I that day. How is it that you assume sooo much from a brief video clip? How can you assume that, which happened OFF-CAMERA....did not happen? Befuddled I am. You simply cannot know what you did not see. I, on the other hand, made a point of getting my butt out there and talking with eye-witnesses to discover the truth. Talk about 'assuming'. I can assume, by virtue of the many uninformed rants and opinions on this subject, that there is none among you who have taken the pain to discover the truth for yourselves. Why is that you so readily swallow what mainstream media feeds you? The many examples of incidents that have taken place at Caledonia which have been hidden from you by the various media, would simply amaze you. I.....have been there since day one. I....have seen what you have not and, as long as those who control the mainstream media have their way, you will never see it.

Its clear to me that, there are too many of you with too much idle time at hand. I could suggest that the majority of you naysayers get informed before you jump into something so complex. From what I have read here to date, suggests that my suggestion will fall on deaf ears. Brings to mind an old Iroquois piece of wisdom; "Silence, before your tongue makes you deaf!!!" ..........as IF.

"She"..... is also the owner and editor of one of our Native newspapers here, in Ohsweken.

She wouldn't happen to be the one who publishes the Mohawk Nation News would she?

I just went through the list that was linked to. I didn't see anyone who remotely resembled the video harpy, so where is she on the list?

This leads to the next question. Who says she's one of the 100 most powerfull women in Canada? Enlighten us please, we wait with baited breath for this revelation.

Edited by AngusThermopyle

She wouldn't happen to be the one who publishes the Mohawk Nation News would she?

I just went through the list that was linked to. I didn't see anyone who remotely resembled the video harpy, so where is she on the list?

This leads to the next question. Who says she's one of the 100 most powerfull women in Canada? Enlighten us please, we wait with baited breath for this revelation.

Actually, I believe that the person in question is Lynda Powless, publisher of Turtle Island News.

http://www.rbcroyalbank.com/RBC:QtJ9aY71A8...da_powless.html

Interesting that she would just happen to be the one trying to obstruct McHale. Basically confirms that this was all a set up. And sad that such a low-life is an important media source in the community, and that she was, for some reason, considered a "powerful" woman. A fifth-rate local media source with a mere 12 employees makes one "powerful"? This is back in 2006, incidently.

Ah, my friend....so now YOU introduce that race as an excuse to blame when really there were no laws broken by that woman.

Public profanity, verbal abuse can be grounds for being charged, although it's rather redundant nowadays and would only inflame the situation.

pathetic fundie Christianity?

You're skating on thin ice with this. It's already clear by the nature of your posts that you're not here to have a reasoned discussion.

Public profanity, verbal abuse can be grounds for being charged, although it's rather redundant nowadays and would only inflame the situation.

You're skating on thin ice with this. It's already clear by the nature of your posts that you're not here to have a reasoned discussion.

Now you're breaking down. You cannot be charged let alone convicted for public profanity and verbal abuse is only considered a crime when it is persistent and intense, such as in a domestic situation. You're really stretching.

And so now not only do you introduce race as a rationalization for no laws being broken but are complaining that coming from an admitted fundie Christian background gives you permission to go "la la la la la la I'm not listening to you la la la la."? Typical, I suppose since fundie Christians never discuss anything with people anyway but are simply looking for a vehicle to pontificate.

You are welcome to say what you wish - free speech and all that. However, you'll still be wrong no matter how you try to twist it to suit a warped POV.

Now you're breaking down. You cannot be charged let alone convicted for public profanity and verbal abuse is only considered a crime when it is persistent and intense, such as in a domestic situation. You're really stretching.

You make a very pertinent point with that statement. Its a shame that you waste it in your following paragraph when you go off on a tangent and start babbling about Christian Fundie and all that none sense.That sort of thing really does detract from what you have to say.

But what of the question I asked earlier? If as you state these Natives are law abiding peacefull people then why did they try to block the closing of an illegal operation? You know, the illegal smoke shop that is at the center of this incident.

Actually I would think that if they were law abiding and peacefull then they would have assisted in any way they could in order to shut down this illegal operation.

You make a very pertinent point with that statement. Its a shame that you waste it in your following paragraph when you go off on a tangent and start babbling about Christian Fundie and all that none sense.That sort of thing really does detract from what you have to say.

But what of the question I asked earlier? If as you state these Natives are law abiding peacefull people then why did they try to block the closing of an illegal operation? You know, the illegal smoke shop that is at the center of this incident.

Actually I would think that if they were law abiding and peacefull then they would have assisted in any way they could in order to shut down this illegal operation.

Smoke shops aren't illegal, silly. Neither was the one in question. The problem everyone had with was they were saying that the land is not Six Nations land even though Six nations hold legal title. The rally was nothing but an excuse to harrass native people, just like all the rest.

According to the CRIMINAL CODE OF CANADA:

175. (1) Every one who

(a) not being in a dwelling-house, causes a disturbance in or near a public place,

(i) by fighting, screaming, shouting, swearing, singing or using insulting or obscene language,

(ii) by being drunk, or

(iii) by impeding or molesting other persons,

(B) openly exposes or exhibits an indecent exhibition in a public place,

© loiters in a public place and in any way obstructs persons who are in that place, or

(d) disturbs the peace and quiet of the occupants of a dwelling-house by discharging firearms or by other disorderly conduct in a public place or who, not being an occupant of a dwelling-house comprised in a particular building or structure, disturbs the peace and quiet of the occupants of a dwelling-house comprised in the building or structure by discharging firearms or by other disorderly conduct in any part of a building or structure to which, at the time of such conduct, the occupants of two or more dwelling-houses comprised in the building or structure have access as of right or by invitation, express or implied,

is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.

Evidence of peace officer

(2) In the absence of other evidence, or by way of corroboration of other evidence, a summary conviction court may infer from the evidence of a peace officer relating to the conduct of a person or persons, whether ascertained or not, that a disturbance described in paragraph (1)(a) or (d) or an obstruction described in paragraph (1)© was caused or occurred.

R.S., 1985, c. C-46, s. 175; 1997, c. 18, s. 6.

Again, the nature of your posts suggests that you are not here to have a reasoned discussion about this issue, or anything else.

Edited by kengs333

According to the CRIMINAL CODE OF CANADA:

Again, the nature of your posts suggests that you are not here to have a reasoned discussion about this issue, or anything else.

It is you being unreasonable.

Again you are reaching. Swearing and calling McHale obscenities is not a crime - even by those standards. Disturbing the peace does not apply when riots are organized by McHale and he is the target of the profanity.

What now you are not only a Nazi expert and fundie Christian, but also a lawyer too? Boy oh boy did you ever miss your calling.....

It is you being unreasonable.

Again you are reaching. Swearing and calling McHale obscenities is not a crime - even by those standards. Disturbing the peace does not apply when riots are organized by McHale and he is the target of the profanity.

What now you are not only a Nazi expert and fundie Christian, but also a lawyer too? Boy oh boy did you ever miss your calling.....

Just be a grown up and admit that yes, shouting obscentities is technically against the law, whether you approve of the circumstances or not. Because you were wrong as Keng demonstrated.

Just be a grown up and admit that yes, shouting obscentities is technically against the law, whether you approve of the circumstances or not. Because you were wrong as Keng demonstrated.

Fantino said he was going to prosecute every crime committed at the Caledonia protests.... I guess he forgot to mention that this only applies to non-natives. http://www.numberswatchdog.com has ample footage of obscenities being shouted by the natives and guess what, a total of zippo broke the law....

Is it possible, even just slightly, that Fantino is on a war campaign against mchale because mchale has embarrassed him? Just a thought...

My comments about your total ignorance on this subject, is supported by the the questions you ask. 1/ Hint; Mohawk Nation News is NOT in Ohsweken. Where "she" is, is clearly spelled out in my previous post. 2/ "100 Most Powerful Women In Canada?".........[groan], why, I ask, do you seek answers from me? Based on your posts, it is you who seems to have all the answers. Get back to your research and, while you're at it, take a spelling course. Actually, I apologize for the sarcasm. I just can't get my head past the willingness of the ignorant who post vitriol in an open forum while under the protection of a pseudonym.

First lesson; "baited" breath is incorrect. "Bated breath" is how it should read.

Ya know, the Holy Bible advises us to, "with all thy getting, get knowledge." What it fails to tell us is, a little knowledge in the wrong hands can be a dangerous thing. (as in your case). What I like to say is; "Vast amounts of knowledge are all for naught if its older brother (wisdom), is not by its side."

So...I ask.....wherein lies your wisdom?