Gary McHale Assaults a Six Nations Woman

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isn't false at all. McHale assaulted a Six Nations woman and some native guys took care of it. I guess he didn't realize that Six Nations hold their women in high esteem

CHCH TV reported that McHale is in hospital with a broken rib.

BTW. He ran away from the crowd and left his own wife in the midst of the conflict. What a man, eh?

It isn't false at all. McHale assaulted a Six Nations woman and some native guys took care of it. I guess he didn't realize that Six Nations hold their women in high esteem
You bet. Six Nations hold their women in high esteem:
On Aug 15/07, the Turtle Island News reported that elected Six Nations Band Chief David General stated his opinion that the seized DCE lands are not sacred because two rapes and “other unseemly acts” had occurred there.
http://www.caledoniawakeupcall.com/updates/070815tek.jpg

Your video shows nothing of any assault. We all hold our women in high esteem. Is that a salient fact worthy of something?

BTW. He ran away from the crowd and left his own wife in the midst of the conflict. What a man, eh?

He is plainly seen in the video turning back to get his wife when he is refused to do so by the officer.

Did you notice the braying, jeering voice of the protester taunting McHale?

What a lout! I don't care if McHale is really Charles Manson. The other guy doesn't sound like anyone I'd ever want to associate with!

If that's the type of people on the native side of things then I'm sincerely glad I don't live anywhere near them! I'd want nothing to do with them and if I have any choice at all I fully intend to follow that philosophy!

He sounded like a thug!

CHCH TV reported that McHale is in hospital with a broken rib.

You seem to like this. Getting a kick out of it or are you simply stirring the pot.

A law breaker is a law breaker - skin colour means nothing.

Unless of course you are an indian in Canada - in which case you are usually scott free.

Regards

Borg

Just more propaganda. I checked out the video's, they help your cause in what way Posit? From what I saw they just reinforce the impresion that you support a bunch of yahoo's who need to have their asses kicked.

the link provided did nothing to drum up support, instead it served to show why support should be with held. Do you think that showing some ignorant guy filming whilst he repeatedly mouths blah blah blah is some great pyrhic victory? If thats the case you're further gone than I had suspected.

Part of your problem is that you've been shown to be a bullsh*t artist of the first degree. As such anything you post from now on is bound to be disregarded, and rightly so. You've lost credibility and anything you post is regarded as highly suspect.

Your link does prove one thing though, the worthlessness of anything six nations claims.

Ask any person who works in the field of domestic violence and they'll tell you that wife assault rates by Native men is considerably higher than the national average.

Also, pretty much every written account of the Iroquoian Indians describes the treatment of women as, well, fairly disrespectful in relation to contemporary European standards--which says much. Women were expected to do all of the menial labour, working in the fields, etc. while the privileged male warriors were always lazing around when not hunting or on the warpath.

Did you notice the braying, jeering voice of the protester taunting McHale?

What a lout! I don't care if McHale is really Charles Manson. The other guy doesn't sound like anyone I'd ever want to associate with!

If that's the type of people on the native side of things then I'm sincerely glad I don't live anywhere near them! I'd want nothing to do with them and if I have any choice at all I fully intend to follow that philosophy!

He sounded like a thug!

I already had a bad enough impression of "timmer"'s character based on his posts on the reclaimation message board, but he's really more of douche by the sounds of it. Pretty sad that he has to make two comment's about McHale's weight; why doesn't he turn the camera on himself so we can see how close to perfection he himself is?

I already had a bad enough impression of "timmer"'s character based on his posts on the reclaimation message board, but he's really more of douche by the sounds of it. Pretty sad that he has to make two comment's about McHale's weight; why doesn't he turn the camera on himself so we can see how close to perfection he himself is?

McHale is a professional racist agitator. He has a website where he boasts about being for hire to target native land claims. Other videos on numberswatchdog.com paint the same picture.

Mchale tried to "kick the dog" again today and unfortunately for him the big dog bit back. It isn't like he hasn't been warned, and racists often have their comeuppance in the most expected ways.

Do you support McHale kengs333? Are you one of his Nazi-loving supporters by chance?

McHale is a professional racist agitator. He has a website where he boasts about being for hire to target native land claims. Other videos on numberswatchdog.com paint the same picture.

Mchale tried to "kick the dog" again today and unfortunately for him the big dog bit back. It isn't like he hasn't been warned, and racists often have their comeuppance in the most expected ways.

Do you support McHale kengs333? Are you one of his Nazi-loving supporters by chance?

I keep getting reminded of that scene early on in the Monty Python movie "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" where Arthur comes across some peasants piling up mud (hopefully just mud! :lol: ) and politely asks for directions. The peasant refuses to answer such a simple question and launches into a leftwing, loony political diatribe. Arthur is shocked and confused and keeps trying to get a civil and sensible answer and finally just leaves in disgust.

The bit was obviously taking a swipe at the loony left in Britain at the time.

Thank you Posit for bringing back the memory!

You bet. Six Nations hold their women in high esteem:

http://www.caledoniawakeupcall.com/updates/070815tek.jpg

Dave General had to retract that, Riverwind. He also lost the election.

I was on the site a lot last year. There is no safer place in the universe.

Except for a racist pig like McHale. I see his followers are here.

What is it about mapleleafweb that attracts the white supremacists?

Edited by raz395

I really don't concern myself with McHale, and if he is the "racist agitator" that you claim to be, then well it says something about the nature of the whole stand-off; given that anyone who seems to opposes Six Nations is automatically branded a "racist" and/or "white supremacist" etc. moderate and simply patriotic citizens are naturally going to shy away from taking a stand on the issue.

When I went through school the whole purpose of educating people about racial equality was supposed to result in a society where people are treated equally regardless of skin colour; it was not supposed to--at least I thought it wasn't--create a society where simply the dynamic has changed. But I suppose Indians like you just regard this attempt at creating an equal society just another one of those "white man's" ploys to maintain their "supremacy", right? Yeah, I've seen what you're friends think about racial equality on other boards. What you guys really want is to destroy Canada one settlement, reperation payment at a time using Canada's legal system against its own country.

Before anyone answers any of your questions, maybe you should come clean about who or what you are: are you in fact "timmer"?

Whether you are or not, one thing is for sure; you have already clearly demonstrated what kind of a character you are, and if you are in any way the norm among the "warriors" of reclamation, its all the more reason that this whole process needs to be opposed. I'm willing to listen to reasoned arguments on this subject, but to have the issue constantly inflamed by thugs and goons like "timmer" and to allow people like him to dictate its course is simply unacceptable.

Edited by kengs333

Dave General had to retract that, Riverwind. He also lost the election.

I was on the site a lot last year. There is no safer place in the universe.

Except for a racist pig like McHale. I see his followers are here.

What is it about mapleleafweb that attracts the white supremacists?

"raz396", you're not fooling anyone. You join within hours of another member being banned, and you pick up right where they left off, right down to the accusations of "racism" and "white supremacism".

I'm so suprised that Ontarians haven't dealt with this matter themselves. I'd like to see how long these people would block a highway in Alberta. Perhaps those living in Toronto need to spend a day with these thugs to understand that electing a government that supports such lawlessness is ridiculous.

McGuinty has let you guys down. Shame. Your province is hostage to the demands of these extortionists and thugs.

I'm so suprised that Ontarians haven't dealt with this matter themselves. I'd like to see how long these people would block a highway in Alberta. Perhaps those living in Toronto need to spend a day with these thugs to understand that electing a government that supports such lawlessness is ridiculous.

McGuinty has let you guys down. Shame. Your province is hostage to the demands of these extortionists and thugs.

Wot? You would act like a thug Geofray? I hear the sheep run from Albertan men, is that true?

BTW Charges are pending against McHale. A cop friend says that they will be charging him with assault and are considering an incitement to riot charge...once they have reviewed all the tapes.

Wot? You would act like a thug Geofray? I hear the sheep run from Albertan men, is that true?

BTW Charges are pending against McHale. A cop friend says that they will be charging him with assault and are considering an incitement to riot charge...once they have reviewed all the tapes.

link preeze?

No, the police generally arrest those that break the law out here... because then those that continously break the law and get away end up shot. Especially in the rural areas.

It's much easier to charge the white guy.

How many people have gone to jail so far for burning down the CN bridge and digging up our highway?

No, the police generally arrest those that break the law out here... because then those that continously break the law and get away end up shot. Especially in the rural areas.

It's much easier to charge the white guy.

How many people have gone to jail so far for burning down the CN bridge and digging up our highway?

Ya right. The police charge the perpetrators out here too. Only there have been no laws broken by Six Nations and many by McHale and crew. Both the bridge and the road are on Six Nations land. The bridge was operated by some obscure little railway company that let it run down in disrepair. There was a debate on whether to restore it or tear it down. Guess which one won out?

McHale will be charged because he is a criminal. And guys like you would be charged for the same idiocy.

Have they looked at your tape where you guys make fat jokes about him?

Ya right. The police charge the perpetrators out here too. Only there have been no laws broken by Six Nations and many by McHale and crew. Both the bridge and the road are on Six Nations land. The bridge was operated by some obscure little railway company that let it run down in disrepair. There was a debate on whether to restore it or tear it down. Guess which one won out?

McHale will be charged because he is a criminal. And guys like you would be charged for the same idiocy.

Funny how every time some "warrior" from Six Nations gets arrested they have outstanding warrants for assault, attempted murder, smuggling... No, that's right, "no laws broken by Six Nations"...

This thread had degraded into personal attacks devoid of any attempt to discuss politics just like this other thread did. This behavior must stop.

Let me remind all of the members of one thing: do not disclose personal information about other members and do not even attempt to indirectly hint at personal information. Publishing personal information about other members is a serious breach of the forum rules. A handful of the posts in this thread were completely deleted because of such violations.

If somebody publishes private information about any other member, you should use the Report button associated with the post to let the moderators know and let the moderators handle it. Do not play policeman and do not feed any flames.