Ron Paul on Leno

Ron Paul is a flake.

That someone like this would actually get measurable political support shows the complete lack of thinking people do before voting.

When people buy a TV they research all the consumer reports, talk to several sales people, negotiate on price, warranty etc. perhaps spending weeks.

When people vote, they say "hey - I like that guy - he sounds pretty neat!" and they click a box.

Well - not entirely true in the US, because thanks to their lengthy system of leadership selection, Ron Paul will be a memory by the time they get to St. Paul.

Well Jerry I must agree. Its easy to manipulate when your audience is too lazy to research whose band-wagon it is they are jumping on. The Ron Pauls of the world exist precisely because their supporters are in desperate need of a short-cut from having to read and research-they want their messiah now, and they don't want to have to think about anything-they want it all delivered in nice easy 5 second sound bites.

Man you would think if Ronny Paul was gonna stick his hand up one's butt to do a prostate exam one would at least want to check the length of his finger-nails.

Regards, NEWMAN.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Psst Buffy take a look;

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread...388512p326.html (pictures of him with Don Black head of StormFront)

http://www.ronpaulexposed.com/

http://www.knightskkk.com/mainpage.html (supported as the candidate of the KKK)

Yer latest messiah takes donations and poses for pictures with the head of Stormfront, is against abortion and wants creationism taught in public schools.

You know Buffy there is a reason why the KKK and David Duke and Storefront endorse him as their candidate. There's a reason he didn't give back their money or will publically denounce them.

Gee wiz Buffy could it be that is what attracts you to this man-cuz he tells you want you want to hear on a particular topic?

Nah.

Psst Buffy take a look;

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread...388512p326.html (pictures of him with Don Black head of StormFront)

http://www.ronpaulexposed.com/

http://www.knightskkk.com/mainpage.html (supported as the candidate of the KKK)

Yer latest messiah takes donations and poses for pictures with the head of Stormfront, is against abortion and wants creationism taught in public schools.

You know Buffy there is a reason why the KKK and David Duke and Storefront endorse him as their candidate. There's a reason he didn't give back their money or will publically denounce them.

Gee wiz Buffy could it be that is what attracts you to this man-cuz he tells you want you want to hear on a particular topic?

Nah.

PSST... Rue - this is simply BS of the highest order.

Do a search yourself - you can even go to Stormfront (an Alphabet government sponsored false flag) and see that these nutbars are NOT all behind Paul. They know he is NOT a 'white supremacist (whatever the F that is).

You, my dear sir are playing the gatekeeper, and spreading FALSE info.

The KKK has been DEAD for a long time now, David Duke is pretty much a non-starter.

I have read and listened to Paul for many years Rue, and while I am not always in agreement with his views, I am impressed by his consistency, his support of Constitutional ideals and his desire to halt the US' dive towards utter facism.

As usual, though the detractors here use the same old smears (unfounded) and barely address the issues at hand. The War on Terra, The War on Some Drugs, the Welfare State, Interventionist policies (CIA covert ops resulting in puppet dictatorships sponsored by the US taxpayers and the CIA's Cocaine smuggling ventures).

So - talk about the messages - or keep posting your juvenille smears.

Here Rue, just for you, is an article written by Raimondo wrt to these totally BS smears:

LINK

Secondly, the man who organized the dinner meetings "Commander" White refers to, Peter Gemma, has this to say:

"I ran those dinners – Ron Paul was never there… If Bill White ever came to the meetings, he didn't use his real name – he doesn't even get the name of the restaurant correctly."

There's nothing worse than a sloppy smear, but then again, Paul's enemies aren't too particular about the quality of the slime they sling at him. Charles Johnson, the anti-Arab fanatic who runs the Little Green Footballs Web site, has absolutely no compunctions about teaming up with a neo-Nazi goofball like White if it serves the purpose of discrediting Paul. Yet by acting as a megaphone for a crazy person, Johnson only winds up discrediting himself.

Edited by buffycat

As usual, though the detractors here use the same old smears (unfounded) and barely address the issues at hand.

Same old smears ? He accepted $500 from the head guy at Stormfront ?!?

The fact that he beds down with White heritage types obviously isn't a concern to you but the US in general has come a long way and they will not abide by this.

Ghost:

He was wrong on a prediction, people make mistakes, like saying Iraq has WMDs and after an invasion, none were ever found. Some mistakes are bigger and have more of an impact than others.

I guess RON PAUL's racist newsletters just aren't important to you, then ?

Most people don't feel that way.

Same old smears ? He accepted $500 from the head guy at Stormfront ?!?

The fact that he beds down with White heritage types obviously isn't a concern to you but the US in general has come a long way and they will not abide by this.

Michael, 'beds down'??! LOL

The newsletter you speak of was NOT written by Ron Paul. I imagine that is one of the reasons he started his 'Texas Straight Talk' newletter online, where the sole contributer is Dr. Paul.

The individual responsible for the piece was fired immediately - what else would you have Dr. Paul do?

As far as accepting the 500$ from Dork Black - So what? Why should he give it back? Use the idiot's money. So what? I'm sure there were alot of rather distasteful folks who contribute to various political endeavours - so what.

Again - you do not address the message that Dr. Paul is endorsing - small government, non-intervention, culling the welfare state, decreasing Federal powers, enabling local powers, end to the WARS, end to the private control of currency, end of Federal income taxes, END of BIG government - instead you just cry the same debunked tune over and over. :(

I get it now though, you are a gatekeeper afterall. Too bad since so many of your other posts I actually respected and agreed with.

Have fun being the guard Dog.

Buf,

The newsletter you speak of was NOT written by Ron Paul. I imagine that is one of the reasons he started his 'Texas Straight Talk' newletter online, where the sole contributer is Dr. Paul.

The individual responsible for the piece was fired immediately - what else would you have Dr. Paul do?

I read otherwise. That Dr. Paul didn't acknowledge the authority of those comments until years later.

If that were true, would it change your opinion of Dr. Paul ?

As far as accepting the 500$ from Dork Black - So what? Why should he give it back? Use the idiot's money. So what? I'm sure there were alot of rather distasteful folks who contribute to various political endeavours - so what.

Dr. Paul has millions. Doesn't it make sense to give back $500 instead of giving the appearance of being receptive to those types of attitudes ?

Again - you do not address the message that Dr. Paul is endorsing - small government, non-intervention, culling the welfare state, decreasing Federal powers, enabling local powers, end to the WARS, end to the private control of currency, end of Federal income taxes, END of BIG government - instead you just cry the same debunked tune over and over. sad.gif

Debunk the tune first.

Next, we'll discuss his idea to get rid of the IRS...

I get it now though, you are a gatekeeper afterall. Too bad since so many of your other posts I actually respected and agreed with.

Have fun being the guard Dog.

What is a gatekeeper ?

I do vote for fringe candidates myself from time to time, however why should somebody pick a candidate with such obvious flaws as this ?