Dumbledore's Gay

kengs333

Goodness or God is almighty. This is a tribal concern about men not doing their duty as far as breeding..some of the best genetics are being lost to this silly gay thing.

If Gays don't have kids, haute couture as we know will cease in 2 generations.....

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the Lord spake and said "let the water not be wet" - and he walked on the face of the former wet water to find that fish do not fair well underfoot...that is a very deep statement that means absolutely nothing..Why does Dumbledore have to be gay anyway? Why do the kids now have to have visons of this man doing something nasty and dressed in rubber....not to metion not having any grand children to carry on the Dumbledore blood line...I was wondering if they asked the fictional character if he wanted now to be known for the next hundred years as gay? But he can not anwer on behalf of himself...

This is much like the gay lobby that insist that all these men in history are gay - and none can speak to the contrary seeing all are dead..eg JESUS CHRIST - ALEXANDER THE GREAT - ALL THE GREAT COMPOSERS - NAPOLEON - MICHEALANGELO (seeing he had all those young male assistants and simply could not help himself) AND DON'T FORGET KEEPER OF THE BREAD - LORD CONRAD BLACK...well - give it time - he may have to adapt where he might be going.

Lol. I am not sure if there is a gay lobby that sits around deliberately trying to say peole are gay although I do it a lot and I am straight. I am convinced for example that Steven Harper is gay.

On a more serious note, I doubt children will have any vision or give 2 shits whether Dumbeldore was gay. Why do I say this. Because I grew up with Lassie and Lassie was really a male dog.

How about Mr. Rogers, Pee Wee Herman. Come on you think kids cared they were flamers? How about the Lion in the Wizard of Oz, clearly gay. Batman and Robin and those tights and the sliding up and down on poles. Robin the Boy Wonder. Of course. Come on there was Aquaman and Aqua Boy, Flash and Kid Flash, Green Arrow and Speedy, the Green Hornet and Kato. Did we care growing up?

What about John Wayne? We know why he walked that way and used the word "pilgrim". Come on no one cared. How about Gilligan and the Skipper? Did it bother anyone? No. He always was calling him little buddy and did anyone freak? No. We knew why Gilligan ignored Ginger. So what?

How about Mary Tyler Moore? Everyone knew she was doinking Rhoda. No one cared.

Seriously, we all knew the Brady Bunch father whether on the show or off was gay. You could tell by his sideburns and the way he kissed Florence Henderson like he was Rock Hudson with that sort of side fake kiss where his tongue never moved. Puhleeze.

Jay Leno, gay. Peter Mansbridge, gay. Lloyd Robertson, gay. So what. Does it matter?

Hey Peter Pan was as gay as they get. He was this chick in drag seducing some young girl man, So what. we survived.

You know when I found out Clint Eastwood was gay o.k. I said, Dirty Harry and that Magnum of his had new meaning, but it didn't bother me. The only time it sort of floored me was when I found out God was Jodie Foster and she appeared in a vision and said " You fool move on."

Also you should keep in mind the burning bush in the bible was a reference to std's and that is why Moses told everyone to get cut and cool it with their peckers and other stuff.

Edited by Rue

Lol. I am not sure if there is a gay lobby that sits around deliberately trying to say peole are gay although I do it a lot and I am straight. I am convinced for example that Steven Harper is gay.

On a more serious note, I doubt children will have any vision or give 2 shits whether Dumbeldore was gay. Why do I say this. Because I grew up with Lassie and Lassie was really a male dog.

How about Mr. Rogers, Pee Wee Herman. Come on you think kids cared they were flamers? How about the Lion in the Wizard of Oz, clearly gay. Batman and Robin and those tights and the sliding up and down on poles. Robin the Boy Wonder. Of course. Come on there was Aquaman and Aqua Boy, Flash and Kid Flash, Green Arrow and Speedy, the Green Hornet and Kato. Did we care growing up?

What about John Wayne? We know why he walked that way and used the word "pilgrim". Come on no one cared. How about Gilligan and the Skipper? Did it bother anyone? No. He always was calling him little buddy and did anyone freak? No. We knew why Gilligan ignored Ginger. So what?

How about Mary Tyler Moore? Everyone knew she was doinking Rhoda. No one cared.

Seriously, we all knew the Brady Bunch father whether on the show or off was gay. You could tell by his sideburns and the way he kissed Florence Henderson like he was Rock Hudson with that sort of side fake kiss where his tongue never moved. Puhleeze.

Jay Leno, gay. Peter Mansbridge, gay. Lloyd Robertson, gay. So what. Does it matter?

Hey Peter Pan was as gay as they get. He was this chick in drag seducing some young girl man, So what. we survived.

You know when I found out Clint Eastwood was gay o.k. I said, Dirty Harry and that Magnum of his had new meaning, but it didn't bother me. The only time it sort of floored me was when I found out

God was bisexual. I always thought he was a lesbian he-she told me.

Creating a character that was straight and then making him gay was not needed..what for? I don't get it - by the way - God is not bisexual - that force or entity exists outside the realm of energy or matter or time - it has no need for positive and negative forces to combine and create - God is sexless - not like I believed you for a moment...do you really think Harper is a pillow biter or is he the top man - and the primary servant of all citizens? Which might make a prime minster actually the bottom guy - who we all have our way with. But you were right the first time around God is a lesbian and a very eccentric one at that - who hates men so much she made woman. NOW the gay lobby in San Francisco are nothing to worry about..they are a sleepy ineffectual bunch shooting herione..so we can just forget that concept.

Creating a character that was straight and then making him gay was not needed..what for?

Rowling has said she envisioned him Gay from the moment she created him.

I don't get it - by the way - God is not bisexual -

Yes he is , if he doesn't get it he bi's it.........try the veal.

...do you really think Harper is a pillow biter or is he the top man - and the primary servant of all citizens? Which might make a prime minster actually the bottom guy - who we all have our way with.

Uh oh.....somewhere mbluth is blowing a gasket. Pardon the pun I suppose.

But you were right the first time around God is a lesbian and a very eccentric one at that - who hates men so much she made woman.

Well , that explains a whole bunch. Doubt keng will agree. But then again, native history is hogwash but the bible is unfallible so...........who knows?

NOW the gay lobby in San Francisco are nothing to worry about..they are a sleepy ineffectual bunch shooting herione..so we can just forget that concept.

They injected heroic women into their arms?

Who knew?

I heard her say, she knew for about the last 8 years. Personally, I think she made it up on the spot as a response to a stupid question.

Lol. Have to agree with you.

p..s. I suspect Jack Lord, remember him in Hawaii 5-0, I suspect he was gay because he always had neat hair. Him and Efram Zimbalist Jr. from the FBI. There hair was always perfect no matter how windy it was and they always looked neat and clean. I aqlso figured it out with Marcus Welby M.D. and his young sidekick motorcycle driving partner who of course marries Barbra Streisdan in later life. Also for sure that movie Good Fellas, of course they were all gay. Finally I would like to say all centers in football are gay. There I believe that summarizes this post and we can move on and spread rumours about why Hulk Hogan's wife is leaving him. Oh come on. He and the "Macho" Man fooled no one.