The Six Nations and Crime in Ontario

Do you have no sense of shame at all! This coming from the one who yesterday was calling everyone "f*cking pigs", "white supremacists" "white sheet wearers" and "a-holes". Lady (and I use the word very loosely) you appear to epitomize the very definition of hypocrite. Before slinging arrows take a good hard honest look at yourself.

Take a good look at the truth, Angus.

Racism is considered acceptable here. <_<

Edited by jennie

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a good look at the truth, Angus.

Racism is considered acceptable here. <_<

There has been no racism since I arrived. To have racism you need some real stuipfying hatred. So far no hate...well as a kid I was white haired with green grey blue eyes - and white skin..now if I can get some of your members to hate me - which I am sure I could do - then we would have a new form of racism - and a thing called white on white crime..just pretend I am black on the inside and hate - one of your own..cos it sure looks like there are white folks here who are real black and quite dark on the inside.

There has been no racism since I arrived. To have racism you need some real stuipfying hatred. So far no hate...well as a kid I was white haired with green grey blue eyes - and white skin..now if I can get some of your members to hate me - which I am sure I could do - then we would have a new form of racism - and a thing called white on white crime..just pretend I am black on the inside and hate - one of your own..cos it sure looks like there are white folks here who are real black and quite dark on the inside.

Labelling all people "mafia" because they live at Six Nations is racism, Oleg. It is disgusting to me. Please edit your post as requested. In fact, the whole thing needs to be deleted.

How dare you talk about a community that way!! :angry:

Edited by jennie

Six Nations can be characterized as such because that's the way things opperate, not because it's Six Nations.

That is just more disgusting racist bs, but shyte-for-brains like you can't do any better.

Perhaps I will send your whole steaming pile of crap of a thread someone who might care. :lol:

Edited by jennie

That is just more disgusting bs.

As a whole they are noble and have a great title. As in all orgainizations of PRIVLEDGE you will find poor behaviour. Look at lawyers and some of those poor poorly appointed judges that could not tell if a tire needs air anymore than they can or care who's innocent or guilty - or diserving or not.

As a whole they are noble and have a great title. As in all orgainizations of PRIVLEDGE you will find poor behaviour. Look at lawyers and some of those poor poorly appointed judges that could not tell if a tire needs air anymore than they can or care who's innocent or guilty - or diserving or not.

So delete your racist and disgusting post please, moron.

Wait a second, I just said that it was because that's the way things opperate; NOT because it's Six Nations.

Six Nations is a community that defines itself based on a common racial and cultural background; they maintain the distinction, it's not something anyone's forced on them. When that community functions in a certain manner--even if not all individuals are involved--that community opens itself to criticism. Race should not be a factor, but people like YOU always twist it into a racial issue because it's a convenient way stifle the debate. Sorry, but to me it all goes back to my having the right to question the actions of ANYONE who lives in my society, in my country.

When that community functions in a certain manner

hunh?

community functions how?

according to their own law, and within Canadian laws,

that our own governments evade?

that makes public denigration of a person acceptable?

That makes racism acceptable?

Is that you point?

Get to the point:

WHY IS IT OK IN YOUR OPINION TO SAY THAT SIX NATIONS COMMUNITY IS A MAFIA OPERATION?

every man, woman and child?

... why is it ok to say that?

I am listening.

I suppose posting the news articles about christians who bugger children and then get moved around to avoid prosecution would be cool? Ok....you asked for it.

Besides, I will bet none of the priests suffer from...............

"...developmentally delayed, likely suffers from fetal alcohol syndrome and had been abused by both of his parents"

You are like T ball. Set them up, and someone comes along and knocks it a mile.

Nice christian outlook you have. Shame really there is no hell.

Christians don't "bugger children"pedophiles who try to pass themselves off as Christians do.

I agree ... with that adjustment.

Homosexuality has nothing to do with pedophelia.

Pedophiles molest children.

They don't care much which gender, but whichever won't talk is better.

And guyser, you are losing it because you cannot answer my question.

I will answer it for you.

Why is it acceptable to call the entire Six Nations community a "mafia operation" as a poster here did?

IT IS NOT.

There is simply no justification for that at all.

It is hateful. It is putting people in danger, young people in particular.

I agree ... with that adjustment.

Homosexuality has nothing to do with pedophelia.

Pedophiles molest children.

They don't care much which gender, but whichever won't talk is better.

And guyser, you are losing it because you cannot answer my question.

I will answer it for you.

Why is it acceptable to call the entire Six Nations community a "mafia operation" as a poster here did?

IT IS NOT.

Pedophilia - does generate homosexual ideation in the young after being molested. I have seen a poor rural family in the past who had an uncle who molested all of the boys it was found out..years later half the poor boys are down town turning tricks as male prostitutes - and one goes on to take up the "life style" after becoming a teenage father...homosexuals may not be pedophiles but pedophiles to generate homosexual behaviour - go into the mind of some gay men and those that bare their past may mention that they had been conditioned as children by molesters - humans are a stange lot - and human imagination may generate aberant behaviour that manifests itself sexually..the whole thing is disturbing that our young are being encouraged..as if liberal society in effect has become "dirty uncle Ernie" instigating deviancey.

censored

Do you claim a religious exemption from the hate laws Oleg?

Because that anti-homosexual meandering cr.ap doesn't sit well with me.

It's hateful.

the whole thing is disturbing that our young are being encouraged..as if liberal society in effect has become "dirty uncle Ernie" instigating deviancey.

Please delete it.

Or show me your religious claims and credentials and exemptions.

And answer this, poster:

IT IS NOT.

Because 50 year old men then think it is ok to pick a fight with them over a friggen FLAG ... cos they're just "mafia" right?. <_<

Such ignorance offends me.

Edited by jennie

Every forum I've ever been on it's against forum rules to intentionally alter another person's post in a response to misrepresent or distort the poster's opinion. So add that to the multitude of other violations you've perpetrated here.

Spent over a year on talking on an Amercia forum - if someone was to alter a quote or post of another member that was it..no one would dare use such trickery that defeats the whole pupose for the existance of the forum. On a couple occassions new members would enter and believing "this is just the net" altered a quote..just once and were caught - the other members including myself gave this jerk such a brow beating lecture that he was shamed to the poing of never being heard from again - there was no banning - we reasoned with this person in such a way that they had to decide if they could keep up to our standards of openess - free speech and I mean total free speech without censorship.....mostly there was honour that was to prevail at all cost ---those that can not behave an a noble and just manner left to join inferiour forums.

• 1 month later...

Actually Guyser only the last link link you provided is of a similar tone to the one about the doctor. The other two were about people who are gay. I don't think being gay can be construed as criminal or even harmfull, despite what some may think to the contrary.

This doctor on the other hand appears to have stolen millions, and even more shocking, to my mind anyway, has tampered with medical computers restricting access to records. Theres a world of difference between being a gay bible thumper and what this guy has done. It also appears that when caught in some wrong doing he attempts to divert attention by bringing up Native issues. This being the case I would postulate that he in effect cheapens such issues with his diversionary tactics. From what is apparent he appears to be quite the scum bag. Certainly not in the same category as the gay preachers, more in line with the Paedophile actually.

Actually Guyser only the last link link you provided is of a similar tone to the one about the doctor.

More than fair enough Angus.

But what is the point of posting about a doctor who is now in trouble ?

If this were a religious conversation and all we posted were links to troubled ministers and said they come in all shapes ands sizes as the "point " of the conversation it would be dumb. That was my only intention. (and it looks like I missed w Lesbian ministers...whoops)

If this were a religious conversation and all we posted were links to troubled ministers and said they come in all shapes ands sizes as the "point " of the conversation it would be dumb. That was my only intention. (and it looks like I missed w Lesbian ministers...whoops)

Good point. I actually just thought it odd that you had something about gay ministers. I misunderstood the point you were making, thanks for clarifying that for me.

But what is the point of posting about a doctor who is now in trouble ?

I think actually that he did that to show just how terrible they all are. Sort of like when he says all military people are bad and evil state sanctioned murderers. That kind of crap generalization.

Edited by AngusThermopyle