Grand Master

Grand Master (14/14)

• Helpful Rare
  • Dedicated Rare
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Collaborator
  • First Post

Recent Badges

1. I don't seek to land anything against the Liberals I am an agnostic servant of the Crown, with no party affiliation other than the House of Windsor
  2. you should properly identify it as Marxist Leninism Marxism is the Utopian Communist Manifesto but it truly becomes diabolical when you add the Leninist revolutionary vanguard as it is the Leninist's who seek to impose the Marxist Utopia by terrorizing the population into submission Marxist Leninism is Bolshevism, the most terrifying form of Communism
  3. indeed, this is what a Communist takeover looks like the Marxist Utopians led by their Leninist revolutionary vanguard essentially hollow your society out from within they employ ideological subversion principally by indoctrinating the young in order to incite a revolution and you can't vote that out, it is not subject to democracy Communists are by nature academic intellectuals, so they operate through the education system they indoctrinate and recruit a "revolutionary student vanguard" these students will then take to the streets to incite chaos as needed to the point where even the police & military are insufficient to restore order the Liberals haven't even been voted out yet, but the mobs are already taking to the streets expect that to go exponential if/when the Conservatives win the election every institution in Canada is going to revolt against the Conservatives on behalf of the Liberals in a relentless campaign which will go on and on until the Conservatives are forced to capitulate
  4. I don't think he needs to win the Liberals have successfully altered the culture itself to be a proxy for their dogma every institution in Canada is a proxy for the Liberals you can't vote them out, culture is destiny
  5. "All of this brings to mind the musings attributed to French emperors Louis XIV — “L’État, c’est moi” (“I am the state”) — and Louis XV — “Après moi, le déluge” (“After me, the flood”) — in the 17th and 18th centuries." nailed it Ottawa is Versailles although it was the House of Bourbon which founded Canada on 22 June 1603 so once British Canada was erased, it apparently reverted back to its French Imperial origins
  6. yes, Canada's mythology has been torn down and replaced with anti-Western Marxist Leninism Canada started by dismantling the military, then the dismantling spread to every aspect of governance the Post National State is the reality but I don't even lament it anymore what's done is done, it is what it is congratulations on rendering a once proud nation into meaninglessness not much one can do about it, other than carry on living in the ruins
  7. but Canadian taxpayer money was massively wasted on other national vanity projects in any case the Arrow would have been par for the course and relatively cheap compared to what Canada actually wasted the money on instead
  8. the Arrow could have been produced as a national vanity project at huge expense but frankly, Canada does that all the time, massively overpriced national vanity project is the essence of Canada so not cancelling the Arrow would not have been worse than what Canada did instead
  9. I none the less feel blessed by the Man from Galilee love thine enemies therein even Reg Fore REMFs
  10. 35 years of wasting rations in an non operational role the only loser therein is the Canadian taxpayer funding you to dine out in a tasking which should be done by a civilian agency then you got yourself an even cushier job, as a bureaucrat at NDHQ fat cat REMF then goes on some internet forum trying to pull rank on civilians what a clown
  11. obvious triggered is obvious you're really just a glorified civil servant the military to you was just a government job you've even admitted that you took you oath of allegiance to the Commander-in-Chief falsely you've claimed that you are a NATO veteran falsely, having never been activated for any NATO operation you claim to be an expert by appeal to authority because you were some aviation tech serving your entire career in a service support role in Canada yet you really have no military operational experience at all ultimate Reg Force REMF waste of rations dining out on the Canadian taxpayer's dime